• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Or the guy with the halberd thing. Or the fat karate dude. TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK.

I wish they actually showed how they disappeared. So we could know what bothered them.
    I know. ;;

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, that was beautiful yet horrible.. because I cried and couldn't stop ;_;

Yui was really the kind of character that you didn't expect to go away.. like Hughes in FMA.. and she ended her afterlife like that ;_;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yeah, that was beautiful yet horrible.. because I cried and couldn't stop ;_;

Yui was really the kind of character that you didn't expect to go away.. like Hughes in FMA.. and she ended her afterlife like that ;_;
    Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • What about that guy with the axe in the first episode?

he was funny especially in these two scenes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Uecil

Years
  • Yeah! exactly what I said. Shinna. She caught my eye when I saw her in the episodes and they could of at least had a ending somehow for each character.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • The baseball episode was great. It reminded me of Haruhi Suzumiya a bit though, and it reminded me about the nightmare (aka terrible) called Endless Eight. Half season for that =[
    It was quite obviously that all characters won't get a ending for each. But seeing as how hairy guy from Guild got himself a mini ending I myself thought all characters might get it. They went less in depth about some characters and some more in depth.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yeah! exactly what I said. Shinna. She caught my eye when I saw her in the episodes and they could of at least had a ending somehow for each character.
    When did she pass on? I either missed it or just plain forgot D:

Uecil

Years
  • The baseball episode was great. It reminded me of Haruhi Suzumiya a bit though, and it reminded me about the nightmare (aka terrible) called Endless Eight. Half season for that =[
    It was quite obviously that all characters won't get a ending for each. But seeing as how hairy guy from Guild got himself a mini ending I myself thought all characters might get it. They went less in depth about some characters and some more in depth.
    Yeah, that kind of reminds me of Haruhi too. Is it me or Does Yurippe look a bit like Haruhi? :O
    When did she pass on? I either missed it or just plain forgot D:

I don't think she passed on at all :<

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I guess they were either running out of time or ideas, or perhaps they just wanted to rip us off leave them as secrets.
    Or maybe they want it to be in the special ep? Or in a season two?
    Probably not, but meh.

I would like the story to be longer, tho :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I guess they were either running out of time or ideas, or perhaps they just wanted to rip us off leave them as secrets.
    Or maybe they want it to be in the special ep? Or in a season two?
    Probably not, but meh.

I would like the story to be longer, tho :P
    I want it to be longer too, but what would the second season be about?

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Hand Sonic: Version 4 AKA useless flower... thing.

May I join? oAo I just finished the anime tonight. Then a friend came over and we re-watched 11-13 again. Needless to say there were quite a few tears shed between the two of us.

Back