• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn felt her face twist in disgust as Yuki and Seth began fighting too. Everybody was beating up on Seth today because of his mistake. She felt bad, but part of her wanted to hate him too. But she couldn't stand this fighting. It was really getting on her nerves, and she was already freaking out. Too much more of this and she was going to blow.

"Okay, stop!" Loryn stood up abruptly, almost knocking Vaporeon to the floor. The little blue Pokemon jumped to the next chair just in time however. Loryn pointed a finger accusingly at Seth. "Wipe that sarcastic look off of your face. It's not helping anything. Everyone's ganging up on you over that one little mistake, how about you apologize?" She whipped around to Yuki. "And you need to understand that he made a mistake. Get over it. It's done now. Sure, the Pokemon was hurt, but it didn't die. Can't we just be thankful for that?" Loryn sat down again with a huff and crossed her arms.

Years
  • Spontaniously raising up out of her seat Loryn scoulded both Seth and Yuki. It was rather shocking, though it shouldn't have been, being she was the only one to step in multiple times already. Seth really did contemplate her demands, being she was also the only one who has stood up for him recently, but he couldn't truthfully appologize, knowing that it wasn't in the slightest a mistake. Seth did however remove the smug look from his face, and nodded a false agreement.

Charmeleon was still up at the glass observing the battles, though his trainer hadn't seen Yuki's method of battle, Charmeleon himself had a front row seat. He didn't bother even turning around the entire time as he was fixated on the battle at hand.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Oh so now everyones ganging up on me? That really helped Loryn...

"Look, Seth, lets get one thing straight, that wasn't a mistake. You blaintly watched that happen. You let it happen." I stand up now, and Lucario does so too.

"I don't like it, and I think you're arrogant." I now turn to Loryn.

"And you're.... too naive." I can't believe myself. I don't think Lucario can, but he senses an anger in me and understands thoroughly what I am going through.

"I need some time alone." Wit that I walk off and into the open. My next battle won't be for ages. When I battle Seth, I swear. Lucario follows behind me and looks at me with concern.

"I'm fine, I was just... reminded of that time." Lucario steps back in shock, but quickly regains himself and slumps himself on the wall beside me.

"You know that old guy right?" Lucario nodded wit the recount of the scientist.

"He was talking about me you know. In the battlefield, I sensed something. It was his voice, calling to me. He's not human Lucario..."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I couldn't help, but smile when Loryn stood up and yelled. I noticed that Yuki did not want to talk, probably because he didn't know me. After they calmed down slightly, I spoke.

"Sorry, I guess only Loryn knows me some. My name is Iruko. I am a trainer from Hoenn. I would also like to agree with Loryn. What is done is done and a win is a win. This is Orre, one of the roughest regions in the world. Seth really isn't that bad like everyone thinks. There are someone who will kill pokemon for fun. Everyone has there own opinion. Just like every one has reasons for what they do. Even if someone else doesn't know that reason." I said,turning to the battle.

"Now how about we all calm down about what happened and enjoy the rest of the tournament." I said, but Yuki had walked out with Lucario.

I looked at the battlefield. There was a Machamp and a Togekiss battling. I figured that the female was Maya. I was surprised that I didn't see her earlier. I watched as the battle played out in silence. However, I was thinking about everything that had already happened today. I also wondered if all of the tournament would take place today or if there will be a break. I would like to get some training in later. First things first, I had to get through the first round.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I stand in the cold air. it's mid day now. The streets are more or less empty. My hair slightly moves in the wind. Lucario is staring up into the sky. I figured I best tell him all of my suspicions.

"Hey buddy." Lucario stirs in agreement, looking at me eye to eye.

"When I heard that voice, it reminded me of a time long ago, when you were still a riolu. I was in olivine on the way to the harbor and I ended up passing a cathedral." Lucario brightens up, signifying that he remembers.

"Do you remember what they said to me?" Lucario ponders this for a moment, but figures it out soon enough with a sigh.

"Yeah, pretty much everything they said seems to add up here. I guess they were preparing me for this world. Perhaps it's a warning. A curse. Saying I'm never aloud out. Like demon's shouldn't be. But they do, see. That's why I'm confused. Demon's escape Gehenna, and then enter this world, yet not the other. Demons exist here. I exist here. It makes sense now doesn't it?"

A strange chill in the air has arisen and Lucario sighs again. A few tears roll down his eyes. He knows it too. We all do. Everyone of us.

Years
  • "Having some trouble, Yuki? Heheh. Reality setting in too hard for, ya?" A sinister voice sounded from behind the boy. "Oh, I'm sorry did I interupt your alone time too soon, how utterly rude of me." Obviously it was the same scientist that pestered Seth. However he stood with a clean black lab coat, rather than his scrubby white one. Also his shaded glasses were back on his face, intact. "Of course I believe you have some questions you want ansewered? Am I wrong?" He questioned standing straight with his hands behind his back. The cold air grows yet even more fridged due to the man's presence. "Fear not, your questions may go ansewered, I've got nothing to hide from the likes of you. Hehe." He continued.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • A man appears before me, dressed in a black cloak, and the presence of a demon. A demon that changes it's form to look like a human. Very clever.

"Not really, you're a demon, you wanna pester me. Go on then, why are you here? You don't honestly want to go back to Gehenna do you? Okay i give up tell me why you are here?" I sound sarcastic with most of my words, even though I know there's no need. Words don't effect a demon unless they are bible readings of some sort. Ah well, I guess it let me get rid of some steam. Lucario sighs beside me, acknowledging that attempting to kill it will do me no good.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • At that moment I had to use the bathroom and left the waiting room. I walked down stairs and started across the door, I here someone talking. It sounds like the Yuki kid and that science guy who was talking to Seth earlier. I jump back up against the wall and listened. Luckily I was good at not making noise when I move. A Demon? I thought. Why was there a demon here?

I listen to Yuki talk scientist. This was possibly what the boss wanted to know about.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Pester? You? Heavens no." The Scientist replied moving nothing but his mouth. "Why am I here?" He repeated as if he wondered himself. "Why are you here? Why is anyone, here?" His expression was that of a toothy smile. "I suppose at the moment I'm here to simply have a little chit-chat with you? The matter? Don't like my company?" He returned the sarcassim as if to just push Yuki. "Your threats don't go unheeded, excersist, though I doubt there's much you can do about it either way..." He continued in a much more serious voice. "I figured you'd be more compliant. Surly there's something you wish to know?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Actually there is something I wish to know.

"Demons can travel from Gehenna to this world correct?" I am corrected.

"And where I come from there is no Gehenna, meaning you have no link to that world. Correct?" I am once again corrected.

"So why don't you just use the frequency code and get there, or maybe you can't?"

It makes sense, the scientist get-up and what not that this guy has come to me for help getting to my world, however that would surely cause problems... Especially with the war going on. I don't think he knows the frequency code... Or perhaps he does but something is preventing him from returning. Either way I don't know the code...

"Hang on, if I don't know the code, and surely you must know that, then why come to me now? You are obviously a powerful demon, and smart too, yet I fail to understand your problem. A demon of your skill could surely get thr- agh, hahaha, I get it, you're trapped, stringed to Satan. His puppet. If you go in, he goes in. Ahaha, well done." He wants me to kill Satan to free him and make him ruler of my world.

"Is that it? Is that what you require?" My voice is harsh again.

Years
  • "Lucifear!" The man growled at Yuki's question his voice filled with uncanny rage, but it only lasted through that word as his next were again, emotionless. "How close you are, surprising, actually." He spoke adjusting his glasses. "An interesting man you are indeed, Yuki. Far more so than my little pawn, Seth." His voiced echoed the name darkly, as he was able to tell that Yuki had found a particular hatred for the man. "I'm sorry I didn't quite ansewer your question though did I?" He left it at that, being Yuki seemed to be doing a fine job of ansewering his own questions.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yes I figured Seth was part of this. It's too convenient.
    "Perhaps another time after the colluseum we may be able to come to some... arangements. I hope you are up for that, but for now I have a few battles to win if you don't mind. Oh and please don't bother me while I'm in there."

I'm not tooo sure want I want to arange, but perhaps I can trick this guy to my advantage. I hope. Lucario sontinuously growls at the demon. He's up to something, and he knows I'm on his level of thinking. To bad Seth's a - wait... If Seth's a pawn... does that mean. Could he be a? Could this man be? I'm confused. Surely Seth is human, there is no demon presence from him, but his actions have benefited the man no doubt. So many questions so little answers.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn was speechless at Yuki's words. Am I really naive..? she thought, shaking her head. That wasn't like Yuki at all...He must've been really worked up over something or else he wouldn't have exploded like that... Vaporeon prodded her with a little blue paw. Loryn looked down into a pair of big blue eyes, and suddenly felt a little better. She realized how tightly she was holding her arms, and relaxed her tense muscles. Yuki was out of the room now, leaving just her, Seth, Iruko, and Zephyr.

Loryn didn't say a word as she looked at each one of them individually. They obviously weren't as heavily effected by stuff like this, but she was hurt. And as a girl, she had the right to be, didn't she? A small smirk came to her lips at that thought, but she quickly shoved it away. For now, she wanted to pout.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I had already risked myself too much and decided to get out while I could. While they were busy talking, I rushed to the bathroom because now I really really had to go. After I had used the bathroom and washed my hands. I pulled out my phone. I made sure that no one was inside and I called the boss.

"Hello? You again Iruko." He asked.

"Boss take a moment to brace yourself." After a pause I continued, "I think the problems here in Orre are going out of our time. This is far bigger than we had planned."

I recapped everything that had happened after Seth had returned and what I had just heard. They obviously had a hint to what was going on here, because the boss didn't seem surprised.

"Very well Agent Iruko. The International Police are glad to have an undercover agent like you. I also sent world to the Elite 4. The first Elite should be arriving in Orre to challenge you in a few days. Make it count and you will be on your way to becoming a champion as well. Be safe agent." The boss said and the phone clicked.

I remained in the bathroom for a few minutes to ponder on what I should do next before my match. I probably should go talk to Loryn, she seemed upset before I left.

After a few minutes of waiting in the bathroom to figure out what I was going to do next, I left the bathroom. I went back up to the waiting room and looked for Loryn. I saw her and she looked like she wanted to cry or pout, whatever you wanted to call it. I took a seat next to her.

"There are some things that are not known about others by others. Yuki was upset at the time and he just snapped, at least that is what I think. You are not naive. You are strong, I can tell. Don't let others get you down. This is Orre and it can be a cruel place. In time, people will see and I hope soon Orre can go back to the way it was. I know you are also stressed by the battles. Do not worry about your pokemon getting hurt. You will probably not have to worry about it." I said looking, up at the ceiling.

"Sometimes, people do things they do not wish to do." I said. Thinking once again about what I had just heard.

It may come to the point where I have to use my pokemon's hidden power. But the question is, do I want to? As I pondered my thoughts, I knew that sometime in the future that I would have to reveal to everyone that I was an undercover agent for the International Police Force, and that in the future, all of us would have to play a part in what ever this 'demon' is behind and maybe more.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "I hope we can...heheh." The Scientist nodded to Yuki before vansihing again from sight.

Seth sat in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, he looked at Charmeleon and called him over. The fire lizard obeyed instantly taking a standing possition next to the end chair that his trainer occupied. Seth placed a hand on the Pokemon's head. "Things are getting heavy, out of hand even. I can't keep my thoughts straight, just stay alert." He informed Charmeleon, who nodded his agreement. Seth was pleased that his partner had gotten the jist of his words, being he wasn't to sure of them himself. He then looked over the battle field with the intention of simply watching how it'd play out.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn looked up as she realized she was being talked to. She found herself gazing into Iruko's eyes. He began speaking and, to her surprise, the words did provide comfort. You are strong. The phrase kept ringing in her head, and she felt herself beginning to smile. "Thank you Iruko," she said quietly, "It-It really means a lot to me." Her words were quickly gaining strength as they flowed from her mouth. "Maybe I overreacted back there, I don't know. The way people were treating Seth was really getting to me, even though I was pretty mad at him myself. I guess I couldn't stand people bullying the bully." She laughed a little, color coming back into her pale cheeks. Loryn really couldn't stand being sad for long, because when she was in a bad mood, it was pretty, well, bad. Iruko was really cheering her up though, and she appreciated it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I smiled as I watched the smile grow on her face. "Glad it helped."

I reach to my waist and brought out one of the poke balls.

"Eevee, come on out." I said holding the ball toward my lap. A little brown puff ball appeared from the red light and Eevee popped out.

EeEevee. The little Eevee chimed.

"This Eevee is really important to me. It was given to me by one of my friends in Hoenn when we were traveling together. However, a few months after she gave Eevee to me she disappeared and she hasn't been heard from since. That was a year ago. I know she is out there somewhere, but I do not know where." I said.

I looked back up at the ceiling and laughed. "Haha, I guess you're wondering why I am telling you this. Well first let me say who she was to me. She was my sister, my little sister and she was about your age. She gave me this Eevee after I returned from my journey in the Unova region. She wanted me to catch her a special Vanillite that was odd in coloring. What most of us call a shiny pokemon today. So she could have Ice Cream whenever she wanted. After spending awhile in Unova, I finally found a special Vanillite and caught it. I brought it back to Hoenn and she traded me an Eevee that she had caught herself while she was without parents in Kanto on a business trip." I said softly, now looking down at my feet.

"I am telling you this because you remind me of my little sister. I hope to find her one day; so that we can travel to a far away region known as Kalos. I am sure she would love it." I said. Tears were now slowly drifting down my face.

EeveeEevee My little Eevee rubbed up against my hand in concern.

"Haha, It's alright Eevee. Just thinking about your previous owner." I said stroking the little fur-ball's head.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn listened as Iruko told her about the girl he traveled with back in Hoenn as he released his Eevee. It turned out that the girl was his sister, and the little brown Pokemon belonged to her. The siblings had traded, the Eevee in exchange for a shiny Vanillite caught in Unova. Sadly though, his sister had disappeared. Iruko hoped one day to find her and travel with her to the far away region of Kalos. Loryn noticed tears streaming down his cheeks as he mentioned that she reminded him of her. Without a second thought, she grabbed his hand comfortingly.

"I know what it's like to lose someone," Loryn murmured softly, "However, just be thankful yours wasn't permanent. My mom passed away two years ago due to a trapeze accident. She had a little Growlithe that I took with me on my journey...He's an Arcanine now." She blinked hard before turning to Iruko again. "Never give up hope on finding your sister. I know she's out there."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • My field of view is obscured by my own headache and my path is dull. By the time I reach the door I find my self doing things without thinking about it. I open the door and end up back in the locker room. It's empty. Everyone must be upstairs. I decide to sit here to escape the noise, besides there's a perfectly good tv in here to watch te match with. II don't even know if I want to watch the match, but if it helps me win to put my opinions across then so be it. The battle hasn't exactly progressed much, and Lucario looks impatient. I know I should really be apolagizing to Seth... But what did the demon say about him? He's a pawn. I'm not sure, maybe because of is close link with shadow pokémon has helped the scientist or something? I can't really say much but maybe later when I get to talk to it again I'll actually ask it some questions.

I lean back and stretch my back, cracking it into place. When I do that I feel like an old man... Lucario looks impatient as ever and is pondering around the room looking for something, he doesn't know what though. When I'm almost mentally fed up of it I decide to take him up to the observation deck, it's where he'd want to be right now. Lucario enters the room by himself. but I stay in the shadows of the Locker room.

Lucario growls and sits down on a bench far off from Seth alone, his eyes are glued on the match.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Togekiss began a rather rapid, expeditious descent, advancing closer and closer to Machamp, whom assumed a defensive stance, fully expectant of an offensive strike, originating from the elegant fowl, as she'd made an audacious advance, much to his chagrin. Truth be told, Thomas was quite impressed, his formerly somber crimson eyes widening in utter amazement, by such a bold approach. Though, it was fully clear that his considerably shrewd countenance subtly hinted that close combat was pragmatically suicidal. Or, so he had thought. The elegant fowl unfolded its slightly elongated appendages, hastening its pace, as she had approached ever closer to her foe. Thomas cursed, bearing a fiercely exasperated expression. At that rate of speed, I doubt Machamp is going to be able to react to it, let alone outmaneuver the Togekiss.

"Togekiss, it's time to put an end to this!"

The grand fowl began serpentine rotation, as it continued to descend, its tender wings yet still unfolded; it molded strings of blue light, that enveloped its elegantly white appendages with a mesmerizing turquoise sparkle. The strings of brilliant glimmer had encased Togekiss, with a barrier of light, to disperse of further advances that stemmed from Machamp. In a blink of an eye, the fowl had struck the bulky Pokemon with a mighty rumble; truth be told, Machamp couldn't alter his stance to dispel of such a strike, let alone deflect it; its momentum was overwhelming. Naturally, despite his fervent attempts withstand such force, he faded into unconsciousness, his sight becoming murky and faint, until he was overcome with darkness.

((The 'Strings of light' bit was Air Slash.))

Last edited:
    Back