• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • OOC:This is so confusing. >.<

Aerais stood her eyes aflame with emerald. She eyed Cross and sharply bit her tongue before saying, "If I ought to be a true angel, I should say God hath given ye another turn at life. Use it wisely." Smiling, the angel hugged him.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais blushed nervously before taking flight back toward the Tower, landing through the broken window. She grinned at him before slowly stepping toward the couch, sitting with him to watch the bloody sun set across the horizon.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra stepped back, then went outside to watch the beautiful crimson, orange and magenta colored sunset.She summoned a rock, then floated to her favorite place.The big cliff, that was on the beach.The sunset looked glorious from there.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra sighed.It had been a long day.She then, did the thing she loved to do alone:sing.
    The notes floated out as she quietly sang to a little tune she had made up.Her favorite piece of it was: ...the thing that broke my heart, into shards...actually made it into a whole again......

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I blinked and sighed deeply. "Listen I know it was a friendly hug, and stuff like that. You don't have to explain it. I understand." I then smiled as I watch the sunset. "It's so peacful. When I was in the wild. I'd always sit there enjoying it. It seemed to put me in a trance where everything around me just disappeared.This is when I'm most relaxed. Just sitting here and looking at the beauty of nature." I said softly.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra stopped singing.She then lay down on the grass, looking up at the pink sky."It's so peaceful here...so serene...not even a villian, like Slade, could spoil it..."
    A couple minutes later, she fell asleep on the cliff...

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • in the middle of the ocean on the ocean floor thats were hydra is taking her NAP!

(um raichu master not trying to sound rude but um will u post in the evolution thingy!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back