• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    The angel smiled faintly loosening her legs and allowing them to reach the floor, dangling under the bedskirts.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "What is it Terra?" BB said Smiling and shifting his head from talking to Cyborg to Terra.

"Now that's better. Now what did you mean when you said angered people beat you? Did someone beat you. I'll teer them to shredds for you." I said smiling gently. Then he did notice that she flinched when I touched her face. She really is afraid of being beat! 'But I never beat her before, even the time I lost me temper. Why would she flinch at me now? Unless that's why she was curled up in a ball. Okay so now what should I say to make her feel better? I don't like it when she fears me, because she has nothing to fear when she's around me, I'd take care of everything. But how can I make her see that?' I thought to myself inside my brain as I got up and crouched in front of her to see her true expretion. "Now let's join the Titans or we can sit here and talk, whichever you prefer." I said with a very comforting smiling on my face.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    ((Hello?Is NE1 else who's RPing on this RP here?...))

Terra smiled at Beast Boy and then lay back on the grass.It was now night time, and sparkling silver stars were littered across the now coal black sky.A thin cresent moon glowed softly in the middle of it all.

'A perfect, serene night for any couple to be out.A starry night.A place were happiness is unlimeted.' Terra thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back