• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I was looking at my Scizor/Dusknoir/Electivire packs and noticed something

Here's the commons/uncommons in the first pack

Drowzee, Clefairy(70), Pikachu, Gothita, Electabuzz, Vigoroth, Poliwhirl, Watchog

And second pack

Golett, Drowzee, Clefairy(70), Pikachu, Gothita, Vigoroth, Poliwhirl, Watchog

Has ayone else got this same combination of commons/uncommons in a pack? Or did you find a repetitive combination of commons and uncommons?

Just from watching openings on Youtube, I seen a full box opening and there was a ton of repetitive packs like that. I don't know how they can justify doing that but I'd never seen that before until then.

Years
Bought eight Plasma Freeze packs, a Flash Fire elite trainer box (eight Flash Fire packs in it), a Froakie box thing (steel energy, water energy, BW pack), and a three-pack XY blister. Also bought groceries...

Happy Pulls:
- Mew EX
- PlasmaFreeze's Espeon, Vaporeon, Hydreigon, Flareon, Weavile
- Lapras (XY, Seafaring @ 1 water: flip x3, attach a discard pile water per head to benched in any way)
- garbage from most of the Plasma Freeze, LOL
- XY's Mental Trash Malamar
- more codes to never use ;)
- Xerneas EX
- more stuff with Round
- Onix and Steelix (steel fist), Dratini and Dragonair (GRS elc)
- Kecleon, yay
- Scrafty, Helicoptero Hitmontop
- six more Energy Evolution Ever, one of which is foil...
- Fennekin deck box, Mega Lucario card sleeves

Also bought some more Swap Force Skylanders. Because I don't really care about traps or cash cows. Moo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I went to Walmart today, I bought 4 Dragons Exalted, 6 Next Destinies, a Flashfire Haxorus 3 pack and a Furious Fists Trevenant pack.

Here's the ultra rares I got
Spoiler:

Something interesting happened though, I actually opened all 3 in the first 9 packs I opened. I originally picked up 5 Next Destinies as that was all I saw on the peg/shelf at the time, but I went back and found another one on the shelf below. I marked it so I could remember which one it was and was going to open it last. After I opened 8 packs I decided to open this pack and it contained the Regigigas Full Art.

Other then those I got a Goodra Holo, another Landorus Holo and a Scrafty Holo. But the Furious Fists3 pack and the Dragons Exalted packs were pretty much non holo rares... Oh well. So far I haven't pulled more then 4 ex's at a single time in less then 12 booster packs. My record is 3 in 6 packs though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got a Dragons Exalted Booster Box in the mail this morning. Keeping it sealed as all my English stuff.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Target today and bought a Mega Lucario Collection box

Here's the pulls from it
Spoiler:

So thats the first time that has happened before, 3 holos and a full art, though I was glad the box faired better then the Mega Charizard boxes. I tend to buy just 1 of promo boxes that contain figures because you're paying for the figures/promo so the one I get counts.

Other then that I bought 5 plasma Blast boosters, Target still seems to be selling them. Anyways I got two Machamp holos.

I also got the Serperior/Samurott/Emboar pack and got a Mega Lucario Ex.

So now I only need the Heracross and Fossil Researcher Full Arts from Furious Fists, Kangaskhan Full Art from Flashfire, Ho-Oh Full Art from DE and of course Genesect and Jirachi Full Arts from Blast.

I really want those alternate holo Raichu and Vivillon cards from those special type packs but 10 dollars for 1 pack, 1 promo I want and a bunch of commons and uncommons I don't want is a lot. Though it may be the only way I'll ever get Raichu or Vivillon holos ;).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I went to Walmart today and got some Dragons Exalted and Flashfire packs. I got some holos including Shiftry and 3 Gigalith, 2 holos and 1 reverse. Anyways I was wondering if I'd get 1 or 2 more ultra rares to finish the month, specifically full art Ho-Oh and Kangaskhan and catch up with August where I pulled 30 ultra rares, I was close this month with 27.

Here's a picture for the month of September
Spoiler:

This month I opened one booster box, 1 elite trainer box, 1 mega lucario collection box, 1 Mega Charizard X Collection, a bunch of those Trevenant, Slurpuff, Haxorus and Machamp 3 packs, and the rest were single boosters. I also opened a Mega Charizard Y Collection Box.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Bought a few stuff today - Mega Lucario Elite Trainer Box, Mega Lucario Box (wanted the figure), Ancient Power Box, and 4 packs (2 Plasma Freeze & 2 Plasma Blast):

out of everything:
• Super Scoop Up Ace Trainer
• Mega Heracross EX
• Pokemon Fan Club Full Art
• 24 of my favorite Pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Aug 28, 2018
Not gonna send any pictures to you biatches :P
Just opened some leaked phantom forces boosters (12 to be exact.)
Dont ask me how i got them
But i pulled gengar EX Mega manectric EX full art and a dialga EX Full Art :D So pumped!

Years
On Friday's P.O.P. league attendance:
- an Xerneas League "Enhanced Hammer" (discards opponent special energy)
- a bunch of the TCGO codes from league seasons six and eight (Greninja, Chesnaught?)

Years
wait what?
thats in furious fists????

He must've meant an XY pack, as that is certainly not in Furious Fists.

Anyway, came here to post the contents of a Charizard EX box I found while cleaning.

XY Pack 1 - Stoutland, Super Potion, Professor Sycamore, Hard Charm

XY Pack 2 - Malamar, Team Flare Grunt

Flashfire Pack 1 - Shiftry, Trick Shovel

Flashfire Pack 2 - Milotic

And that's it for notable pulls.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Picked up 5 Furious Fist packs yesterday.

Pulled an FA seismitoad, was glad I got one I was missing from the set rather than a repeat. Also got a rev Slaking and Holo Poliwrath.

Should be buying the single cards to finish one set this month. Will grab a photo once I finish the set.

Years
Okay, so I found a Mega Charizard Y Collection box while cleaning. Here's what I got:

XY Pack - Bisharp, reverse holo Krookodile
Flashfire Pack - reverse holo Skuntank, Weavile, Lysandre, Trick Shovel
Furious Fists Pack 1 - Politoed, Maintenance
Furious Fists Pack 2 - Hypno, Sail Fossil

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Gamestop today and got 6 Furious Fists boosters from an opened booster box, they were selling for 3.99. I checked Toys R Us and found some new Tomy figures, bought the Fennekin line set. They had the Flashfire 3 packs which I get at Meijer for 10.99, for 14.99. So I said see ya.
Anyways from the 6 boosters I got a Mega Hearcross Ex, Poliwrath Holo, Noivern Holo, Politoed Rev and a Tyrunt Rev which was the only new card, but still good.

I'm thinking about just buying the Heracross FA, Kangaskhan FA and Ho-Oh FA so I can stop buying those sets. It would definitely be a lot cheaper and money is tight right now, then I can just buy Phantom Forces and future sets. If I decide to collect future sets of course.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Today I opened 3 packs and in one of them I had Ho Oh EX full art. The rest were pretty bad.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened 4 English XY Booster Packs since I'll be collecting English going forward, pulled a Gourgiest Holo, 2 Malamars and a Bibarel plus a reverse Rhydon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a Chesnaught EX Tin and pulled a Heatran EX, a Vivillion holo, a archeops holo and a full art Charizard EX!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yesterday I opened some Next Destinies packs and a Flashfire Haxorus blister. Only things to mention are an Articuno Holo, Cinccino Holo, Cinccino REv in the same pack, and a M Kangaskhan Ex which is a duplicate.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a lot of stuff tonight including 1 of each XY Booster Boxes.

Pulled a Venusaur Mega & Full Art, 2 Mega Charizard Y's, Lucario Full Art, Siesmitoad Full Art, Yveltal, EX 2 Battle Reporter Full Arts, Mega Kangaskhan EX & Full Art, Magnezone & Emolga EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back