• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Bought an Yveltal EX Tin tonigh, nothing to great but did pull a Skarmory EX which I need for my set so decent for me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I bought a Venusaur and Blastoise tin, just got 2 holos I already have a billion of. I also got a Flashfire 3 pack, just a holo so... Pretty much crap all around.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Went to Meijers today and price scanned some Next Destinies boosters, they rang up 3.77 each. I was shocked so I tried Dragons Exalted, they too were 3.77. I went ahead and tried Flashfire and Furious Fists and both rang up 3.77. Usually they are sold for 4.19 so I took advantage of the sale price.

I bought 5 Dragons Exalted, 8 Flashfire and 8 Furious Fists.
    Spoiler:

Overall I got 1 Full Art, 1 Ex and 4 holos so average ratios but some things to mention, the two ultra rares I got were in the first 2 packs I opened, would have been funny if a third appeared in the 3rd pack. The regular ex was Mew, so a duplicate, I'm looking for Terrakion and Giratina Ex's but mostly the Ho-oh FA. The full art was much better as it was a new card, with it I only need 2 more full arts to finish the set's full arts, Pokemon Center Lady and Kangaskhan.

tumblr_ncky47yEB41r12rm4o5_r1_1280.jpg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yesterday I went to Walmart and bought a Zekrom Tin it contained a Regigigas Ex, Machamp Holo and a Charizard Holo.

Today I went to Target and bought a second Mega Lucario Elite Trainer Box, it contained a Machamp Holo, a Slaking Holo and the M Heracross SR.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Bought the rest of XY I needed so complete set now when everything comes in. Today I bought the 2 secret rare Charizards from Flash Fire off my pal for £30 plus a Lysandre Full art, Magnezone FA & Pokémon Fan Club FA. Flash Fire is almost complete.

Also Pre-ordered a box of Phantom Forces.

Years
  • Bought the entire box for $700 Canadian so about $650 US and packs go for a minimum of $30 US on eBay. I've been checking almost daily

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Had a great day today mail wise. Received a Toxicroak EX, Heracross EX & M Lucario EX plus a Yveltal Full Art, Magnezone Full Art & Pokémon Fan Club Full Art.

Hopefully a good day tomorrow too. Will try and post a picture tomorrow. (haven't got the hang of uploading on here yet)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Bought some packs from Target yesterday and got a Master Ball Ace Spec, Shiftry Holo, Goodra Holo, Houndoom Holo like my 12th or 13th one, Houndroom Rev, Eelektross Rev and Magnezone Holo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Out of a Rayquazza, Darkrai, Lugia & Deoxys tins I pulled a Heatran EX, Black Kyurem EX & Ho-Oh EX. Only wanted to open them for the codes so I was dead pleased with the pulls. Only pulled 2 Holos, Haxorus & Cofagrigus (?), but still good tins.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got 2 boxes today, XY Base and FF.

Pulled FA Heracross and Dragonite, and Secret rare M Lucario, Have both secrets for the set now. Got 2 other EX but already had them. Several Holo's, Blaziken my fav <3

XY got me a FA Venusaur, Skarmory EX, Blastoise EX, Xernaus EX, Virizion Holo. Still missing my yveltal full art D:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Bought some cards from Meijers today.
    Bought some MJ Holding repackaged Flashfire packs and 1 Plasma Blast pack, all are still on sale for $3.77.

The first MJ pack contained a Metapod Rev and a Rare Butterfree. I love when things like that happen. The second had a Carbink Holo. Currently I'm only looking for Kangaskhan Full Art from the set though I am missing Pokemon Center Lady FA.
    The Blast pack had a Holo Eelektross

I also bought the last two Haxorus blisters.

The first one had a Full Art Lysandre and a Pyroar Rev.

The second one had a Kangaskhan Ex and a Dusknoir Holo and Dusclops Rev in the same pack. So these bring my ultra rares to 161.

Years
  • Bought the Mega Lucario Collection box today. Got the following:

Furious Fists Pack 1: Electivire, Mountain Ring, Fossil Researcher
    Furious Fists Pack 2: Hariyama, Herbal Energy, Tool Retriever
    Flashfire Pack: Floatzel
    XY Pack: Starmie, Professor's Letter

And then the special holo version of Lucario from Legendary Treasures in the window, plus the Mega Lucario figurine. Worth it because of the figurine alone, tbh.

Years
  • So I opened a Mega Charizard X box today.

Furious Fists Pack 1: reverse holo Slaking, Beartic, Maintenance
    Furious Fists Pack 2: Gothitelle, Fossil Researcher
    Flashfire Pack: reverse holo Magnetic Storm, Dusknoir
    XY Pack: reverse holo Talonflame, Gogoat, Professor Sycamore, Max Revive

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I bought a Charizard tin yesterday and got a Mega Heracross Ex, I also opened 3 Flashfire 3 packs and got a Mega Kangaskhan Ex, both are my third ones each. I also got 4 holos, Pyroar, Dusknoir, Druddigon and Florges.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got a Furious Fists 3 pack and some Boundaries Crossed packs from Walmart. I got my third Mega Lucario Ex, also two Serperior Holos. Funny thing is Serperior is one of the holos from BC I had the reverse of but not the regular holo of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back