• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer card and badges, outfits and time system.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Sigh...
    I need to find someone who doesn't have dyslexia and has time to help me with this.
    Or something... I don't know...

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    That's not the part I'm talking about.
    I mean the scene I have to create after that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Okay, I almost have the entire outfit system taken care of, and when I do I will put the entire check list Saving Raven gave me in private, that way no one else has to ask this. The reason being is Maruno made this system SO easy that it is embarrassing that I had so much trouble with it.

Savordez

It's time to end fangames.
    Years
  • Okay, I almost have the entire outfit system taken care of, and when I do I will put the entire check list Saving Raven gave me in private, that way no one else has to ask this. The reason being is Maruno made this system SO easy that it is embarrassing that I had so much trouble with it.

That'd be real sweet, since I seem to be doing something wrong as well. ^^

Back