• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Where are you going? Even though I'm in another country, I can still contact here. O.o

New Topic: How fast can your partner run in MPH?

120 mph.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Which gender do you choose when you play any pokemon game?
    In my "serious" version (Silver/Crystal) I'm normally a female. In the other one (like Gold) I'd be a guy =3

Well in Gold you'd have to be the guy since there were no female protagonists until Crystal. :p

Years
  • I was more referring to HG/SS now. Sorry I wasn't clear. And I would've put this earlier, but PC lagged and I had a lab report to do.

How fast can your partner run in MPH?
    Like uberly fast...I don't know the exact MPH, but Arcanine's awesome.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Can I join with Flareon as partner? My username is Fire Wolf and ironically, Flareon is also a Fire Wolf xD!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What's your partner's special ability?

Sensing the Auras of others , and the ability to know where his son is .

the thing that makes him unique to other of his Species is the darkness soul within him , using it makes him stronger than his Average power , but its dangerous and somehow he doesnt use it as if it was nothing ...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What's your partner's special ability?

Can summon very strong snowstorms that may last for many hours, with temperatures dropping to -15 °C. She can also easily evade attacks and if one hits her, she can deflect it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Pyro (partner change, told Wolfie about it in the chatroom) Doesn't have any special ability.

I think people should go in the chatroom here, its not there for nothing. Beside, it would be fun chatting with all members here. 8D lulz

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Ralphie's ability is Flash Fire, if he gets attacked by a fire move it only makes his fire attacks stronger, it's pretty useful in a double battle.

And yeah, I go in the chatroom sometimes, but there's usually no one there. :<

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    - Houndoom can sense the presence of those before they arrive. She remains one of the few of her kind left who has this ability along with many other hidden talents, for her to know but for those amongst her to find out.

Also, I really don't visit the Chat Room that much, Wolf. pleads me to, but I get so confused in there when it happens to have people in it. Very messy, but I'll go there if I'm bored at times or having nothing else to do.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • How fast can your partner run in MPH?
    I don't know...
    Which gender do you choose when you play any pokemon game ?
    First, male. after that, female. Somehow I end up with totally different pokemon, but generally the same for the gender throughout the gen's.

Flash Fire (?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back