• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What's your partner's special ability?
    Arcanine is just like a big fluffy pillow that can make you feel better all the time =3 No really, he's a good comforter.

Years

Zero can tightwalk!! He picked up the skill when he ran off with the circus for a year. O.o

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Man it's been awhile! I've been way too busy.

What's your partner's special ability?

Other than Syncronise, Kira has a three-pronged tail that allows her to extend her psychic powers so she and I can perform telepathy.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    - Houndoom can sense the presence of those before they arrive. She remains one of the few of her kind left who has this ability along with many other hidden talents, for her to know but for those amongst her to find out.

Also, I really don't visit the Chat Room that much, Wolf. pleads me to, but I get so confused in there when it happens to have people in it. Very messy, but I'll go there if I'm bored at times or having nothing else to do.

Gotta agree with you. The first time I went there, it's so wut? Confusing.

I prefer to chat in our SG if you all don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I got none partner, but if I do, it's powers would be... look pretty.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Gotta agree with you. The first time I went there, it's so wut? Confusing.
    That's with any chatroom, you can't expect ours to be any different. :[

I got none partner, but if I do, it's powers would be... look pretty.
    Did you join yet? I forgot if you did. :x

help me on getting in wolves hideout
    It really isn't that hard if you know English. >.<

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • help me on getting in wolves hideout
    Read the first post of the thread, it will include all the rules and fill you in on how to join the Wolve's Hideout.

Chatrooms are always confusing, at least those that include a group rather than a conversation between two. So, it is expected for the WH Chatroom to be no different. I do like the Social Group better though, it has more order, though I don't visit it much.

-Shot w/ Guilt-

Years
  • Sorry about my poor activity you guys. ^^;
    I'm really sorry. ;-;

Ah... gosh, I suck at these stuff um...dunno, I guess...the fact that he's a fire and dark type is good enough for me. xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • That's with any chatroom, you can't expect ours to be any different. :[

It really isn't that hard if you know English. >.<

I'm not used to chatting. XP

He knows english. Isn't it obvious? Maybe he just getting used to forums(or maybe he's just playing around, which I doubt it).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    If he was playing around, he'd probs get a warning!

lol lucas , he wont get a warning since hes technically not a member of WH , beside he only posted once in the entire forum lol ( look at his post count ) , such newbies makes me feel sick lol

better have a new topic , but im running out of idea , anyone helps ?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Why am I always the topic-maker, in the past versions and starting this?! lolz(or was it I? ?.?)

Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?Nah, nothing. I can recognise it easily.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)

He wears a Sir Aaron Hat , I can make a sprite of him , but im too lazy lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back