• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
  • IDK what we're talking about now..

Adam Sandler and Will Farrel are my favorites.

The Disney film I remember is those Princess ones :/

Reddit

Indubitably.
    Years
  • The last Disney film I watched was Wall-E I believe.

I AM PLAYING A DISNEY GAME RIGHT NOW ON MY IPAD THOUGH! 'Where's My Water?'

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't remember the last one I watched. :( I know them all so well though...Disney actually keeps up with its Facebook too, and focuses on the older ones, with pictures and quotes. It's pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    The last Disney movie I watched was Tangled. At this very moment, I am watching Prince of Persia. C: The Lion King has to be my favorite Disney movie, though. Maybe I'll ask my Spanish teacher to borrow his Spanish copy of it >.<.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Treasure Planet was a good movie! I want to watch it again. I remember one time, back around when it came out, I bought this defective toy gun at Kmart. My grandma took me to exchange it, and I grabbed a Treasure Planet game to exchange for it. I learned the hard way that it doesn't work that way. q.q

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Can somebody tell me what's up with Disney making Lion King in 3-D and restarting a campaign for it? Do you find it logical?

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I can't even dream properly about sushi in Greece. That stuff is so far away from me :x

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I can't even dream properly about sushi in Greece. That stuff is so far away from me :x

Step 1.) Find any body of water: stream, lake, pond, creek, ravine, swamp, whatever.

Step 2.) Catch a fish.

Step 3.) Take a bite out of said fish, Gollum-style:

Sushi!

*I know that this is a gross oversimplification but I could probably live for a thousand years and not bring myself to be able to eat raw fish, lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've never had sushi, but I have had authentic ramen, which is the most delicious thing ever.

Zet

Years
  • Step 1.) Find any body of water: stream, lake, pond, creek, ravine, swamp, whatever.

Step 2.) Catch a fish.

Step 3.) Take a bite out of said fish, Gollum-style:

Sushi!

*I know that this is a gross oversimplification but I could probably live for a thousand years and not bring myself to be able to eat raw fish, lol.

I like to wrap it in seaweed first and add a little bit of rice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back