• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
  • That rhetorical question is getting too repetitive :/

Incidentally, youtube has banned all Adventure Time videos for 'my country'. Hmphtdkvjhhoamvnbxsfj
    I never seen one blocked for your country vid except SNSD's "The Boy's (Eng. Ver) :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I am very tempted to put this in my signature somewhere. These words are the truth.

Most foodies call themselves foodies because they "know good food", i.e. they're picky. I call myself a foodie because I just like food, pretty much all food, cheap, expensive, fatty, healthy.

Years
  • I've gotten too used to my new job and the expensive food. Dry-Aged Prime Ribeye's are freaking delicious.

And none of you have had it, at $35.99USD a pound. x_x

Years
  • They're a blatant lie because broccoli exists.

Broccoli is tasty, especially when soaked in ranch dressing. You're totally missing out.

Most foodies call themselves foodies because they "know good food", i.e. they're picky. I call myself a foodie because I just like food, pretty much all food, cheap, expensive, fatty, healthy.

This is totally the way everyone should approach food.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I just eat whatever tastes good. I don't claim to be any sort of food expert because I'm a complete disaster in the kitchen, lol

I just know that I like restaurant food better than home cooking, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Since I work now, my diet is more of GRAB N' GO. I grab what's on the fridge and go. But sometimes I stay to make breakfast...but that takes forever. :P

Um, sugar makes the world go around. I have a feeling I consume too much. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Mmm... sugar! I have a tendency to drink way too much Coke, so I try and avoid sugary food in general, but sometimes I just can't help myself for whatever reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back