• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
  • @FlareonFan - Thanks for the card update. Rival battles are like on the gamesonly occasional things. There at my discretion, I'll put them in the Route/City post. That's why I give them extra experience on them. You can battle normal trainers and wild pokemon for experience though, as long as you dont spend forever in one route. Gym Battle in the next area :)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    my character's gonna watch Sean's gym battle then leave to start out heading to Saffon to get her Contest Pass, then were meeting up again on the S.S Anne a little later

slls81

Years
  • I take it you want to do the Saffron contest as soon as you get your pass?

Also does anyone know wheat the intended destination of the SS Anne is? Its just whenever I see it, it has an unfortunate habit of crashing...

slls81

Years
  • That may cause a timing issue on the SS Anne, oh well we'll see how it works out

update - Warren's weedle evolved to kakuna (level updates)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    gotta go now, I'm not feeling well, see everyone tomorrow, bye

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    when I get Jigglypuff, will I be able to pick up a Moon Stone from Mt. Moon or will I have to wait until that special event you were talking about to evolve Jigglypuff

I have a few other questions as well like at what level will my Nidoran♀, my Ratatta and my Spearow evolve and at what level will Pikachu learn it's next attack

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • Nidoran♀ evolves at level 16, Rattata and Spearow both evolve at level 20, and Pikachus next attack is at level 10.

As for moon stones, I dont know yet. Still working it out. It probably won't be an event, maybe a battle? If anyone has any ideas let me know... :/

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    it is ok, to say our Nidoran had an egg together right, it still sounds PG13 right, or are we even aloud to do something like this

slls81

Years
  • Meh, I would've preffered if you waited a bit but whatever. I'll add it o FlareonFan's profile, but I'll have the say on when it hatches and which gender it is.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    that's ok, I'm sure you have other things that needs more attention then this rp, so we understand

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Card Update; Beedrill and Egg added, aswell as the Boulderbadge.

18110a6aab75eeead50a45159ca4449f.png

:t136: Flareon :t136:

Back