• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    that gives me an idea, I never thought about having my character call Professor Maple with her problems, I'll have her keep Pikachu in the ball for awhile and call the Professor and ask her what to do to gain Pikachu's trust, that means you'll have to think of something then slls81, lol

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    wait my character could call before she gets to Cerulen City, she has a PokeGear, remember

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    oh, lol, I thought Professor Maple was supposed to know everything........uh guess your not like her in real life, lol :laugh:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    lol, my Ratatta ran into the Ratattas Warren released, kinda cool that my Ratatta turned out to be the father, would be kinda cool if Warren ran into them again, and got to meet the father Ratatta

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Idea

I had an idea I just wanted to see if I could get permission for in the rp. Could we have a Butterfree maiting thing, maybe outside of Cerilian City? You know sorta like in the tv show with the hot air balloons and such. I think it might be fun to release my soon to be pink Butterfree to find a mate. lol

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    card update(Ratatta's no longer with me)

Later(Maybe)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    i'm trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to catch a Shiny Meowth, I think it would be too hard to catch it, and I'm not very good with making battle posts very long

wait, i might have an idea, but I'd be cheating on the RP, I could use a Master Ball to catch it, but where would Kairi get a Master Ball at in the first place? And I don't think Master Balls are even aloud in the rp are they? Cause a Master Ball will catch any Pokemon weaken or not.

never mind about the Meowth thing, I'll just wait to catch my Shiny Magiharp then, cause I want a Red Gyrados

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I don't want to rush, you but I think mostly everyone's ready for Cerulen City now, expect for the few people who are way behind still in Viridian Forest or Pewter City, but that's ok, take your time

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    remember a Shiny Butterfree is Pink not purple, all sprite sites always seem to get that wrong

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    update - Rini's Caterpie evolved to Metapod (Level Updates)

@Alipeewee - You get a contest pass from Saffron. Oh and thanks for the card

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    remember slls81, when Rii's Shiny Metapod evolves it should have these colors:

not these:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Konekodemon, I'm afraid that actually that pink butterfree is wrong - it comes from the early anime, which is not very reliable. The sprite sites have actually got it right - the 'official' correct colouring has to come from the original game sprites and the original game sprites are purple.

BTW, slls, could I have warren Go up Cerulean cape, then come back down for the final two posts of Cerulean (i.e. his rematch?)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    well, I still say it's pink, and the first season of the anime says so, also Rii told me she wants it to be pink

also for Route 24 can we go fishing, for like say, Magikarp, there is water there

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    It's cool. *sweatdrops* Either way is fine by me. Both actually look pretty cool.

Also I was thinking of going into the forest to see about catching a Pikachu. I was thinking a Raichu later might be fun, and I could really work that into my story line. But then again I also have no idea what my egg will hatch into either. lol

Back