• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Spoiler:

I didn't feel like doing my hair today. Ignore the anime wall doodle behind me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    did I really miss a picture of Ben I'm fuckin livid

I think we did. I've been waiting for this day, but apparently I missed it as it was posted during my slumber hour. :(

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Ah, what the hell... I've been here for years, might as well show you what I look like.

Good thing I haven't posted anything last year, I've lost a lot of weight since January.

Reactions: Sun

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Decided to let everyone see what I look like. I do apologize for the cruddy quality, I was using my webcam and my webcam's quality is not that good and I only had my lamp on instead of my main light which is why it is also dark (Also why I had my cellphone right next to me for extra light, otherwise it would've been hard to see me). And I also do apologize if I looked like I was in a bad mood or really tired in this picture, I really wasn't, I didn't have my glasses on and I couldn't see what I looked like. So here is what I look like, while I was listening to music.
    Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • 11921600_971191712927109_4589847089061444284_n.jpg

first day one purchase ever so I took a pic. more of a game pic than mine but yeah i'm here too!! :pp

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Decided to let everyone see what I look like. I do apologize for the cruddy quality, I was using my webcam and my webcam's quality is not that good and I only had my lamp on instead of my main light which is why it is also dark (Also why I had my cellphone right next to me for extra light, otherwise it would've been hard to see me). And I also do apologize if I looked like I was in a bad mood or really tired in this picture, I really wasn't, I didn't have my glasses on and I couldn't see what I looked like. So here is what I look like, while I was listening to music.
    Spoiler:

Wow, you really look like a Pancham. :D
    And no, it's not something bad. ^_^ it's a praise in fact.~

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Wow, you really look like a Pancham. :D
    And no, it's not something bad. ^_^ it's a praise in fact.~

Awwww thank you so much :). I never expected to get a compliment like that ever ^^

Everyone looks so cool, then there is me...

a 6'1 seven year old

because I have a baby face and my longish hair doesnt help.

Stahp your lying because knowing you, you are cool and I'll bet cash money (now I'm lying) that you do look cool.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • So I don't have a proper camera, so I'm restricted to using my 3DS, so like, the quality isn't too great ><

But I got a haircut and wanted to show it. uwu

Spoiler:

Reactions: dad
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back