• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Not the most original thread title, I know.

Anyway, welcome to the brand new Picture Thread! Very simple, either post images of yourself (or related to you), comment on pictures of others, or both! We're rather flexible with the 25/4 ruling here, but try to abide by it. Check out the links below for some of the archived threads, full of pictures of PC members from a different time.

----2013 - 2014 Picture Thread
    ----2012 - 2013 Picture Thread
    ----2011 - 2012 Picture Thread
    ----PC in the Century 250 B.C. (Very Old Picture Thread)

And just so it can coincide with the title (cause we all know it'll change eventually), here's a photo of me with Brandon, the photographer behind Humans of New York (HONY). If you've never heard of that, check it out; it's a photo blog of the craziness behind New York City.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Haha!

Spoiler:

My lips were awful dry. That was for my dad's girlfriend's granddaughter Serenity's birthday party way back when, at Santa's Workshop I believe. Lots of fun.

I always get on the first page of the picture threads, always. It's like getting laid at the White House. Everyone does, Joe, everyone.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I have no picture to post as of yet. Just wanted to tell you to shush Dipu, I love the title.

Makes me think of "Humans of New York," which I'm pretty much guessing is what you're basing this off considering you are from New York. If no one's heard of them, check their page out on Facebook. They post some really awesome stuff about people that you other wise would never even come across.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't read your last part of your OP. Well I feel silly, I'm just going to show myself out...
    Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have no picture to post as of yet. Just wanted to tell you to shush Dipu, I love the title.

Makes me think of "Humans of New York," which I'm pretty much guessing is what you're basing this off considering you are from New York. If no one's heard of them, check their page out on Facebook. They post some really awesome stuff about people that you other wise would never even come across.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't read your last part of your OP. Well I feel silly, I'm just going to show myself out...

Ahaha, yup, it is where I got the idea from :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Haha!

Spoiler:

My lips were awful dry. That was for my dad's girlfriend's granddaughter Serenity's birthday party way back when, at Santa's Workshop I believe. Lots of fun.

I always get on the first page of the picture threads, always. It's like getting laid at the White House. Everyone does, Joe, everyone.
    I know you didn't ask for this, but I see potential.

Hair advice. Follow this and you'll be more attractive.

Cut the sides of your hair by 1/3 the length it is now.
    Fix up your bangs and get a trim on the top.
    Wear your hair up. Don't use gel. Use mousse or putty, or get a flat iron and curl your hair upward. Mess it up a little, and then use hairspray to lock it in.

It'll compliment your face shape and your glasses. Trust me.

Please please please follow my advice. I can literally see this hairstyle on your head right now and you look so bad ass.

I will now retire to my chamber where I will rest until I see someone else in need of my services. #blessed #prayforme #charitable

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I think I want to put my same picture back up, not because I want attention just because it helps my confidence to know that I'm brave enough to upload a picture somewhere... is that okay?

Spoiler:

It's fine, don't worry! And you are rocking the hair, you look great!

Sirfetch’d

I think I want to put my same picture back up, not because I want attention just because it helps my confidence to know that I'm brave enough to upload a picture somewhere... is that okay?

Spoiler:

I once posted the same pic of me in like 3 threads here because I hate taking pictures that much so you shouldn't feel bad about posting it again ;) Plus you look great so why not!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Sweet new picture thread. Well I guess that means I need to make my debut on this thread and post my first pictures here.

This is a selfie I took when I went to see Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At the Disco on Saturday!

Spoiler:

They were giving these sweet shades away for free so I had to pick them up.

I went with my friend Jacob , who I haven't seen in ages. This is the best picture we took together on the way home.

Spoiler:

Yeah we were tired from all the jumping and screaming. Not my best picture. You have no idea how happy I was to finally see my favorite band live. ^___^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • *two posts in the same day*
    I kinda had an accident with the razor yesterday, and figured it was best to just get my hair cut.... second time in two weeks haha.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    IMG_3425.jpg

Going out in a bit. Contemplated on whether to shave but I'd look 3-4 years younger which I do not like. The camera is acting up for some reason..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back