• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stars of Sinnoh [OOC] [T]

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Probably should have mentioned that I ended my post a little differently. I was trying to treat it similar to a capture post.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Sorry for the double post, but I realized that my whole team has a red/orange theme going. I thought it was a little funny since I hadn't planned any of it.

Should I keep it going?

Etherion

Just a heads up! Me and Likarus are developing a Team Galactic plot in the T&A Center.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Hello! Just popping in to say that I'm still alive c: I'm having trouble with my internet connection though and I'm not sure when it will get better. I'll find a way to post soon though

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How much longer do you want to stay in Jubilife? I plan on finishing my Dan post tomorrow, and start writing the GM post for moving towards Oreburgh.
    Would people be alright with me introducing some plot on the way there, or do we want to keep it really sandbox? I plan on doing them anyway, and giving players some choice in events, but I don't want to force you guys into things you don't want to. If you've got some suggestions for impactful story that you wanna do, hit me up and I'll try to add it.

Years
  • Hi! I'm new and this is my first time posting, so please tell me if I'm doing things wrong or could do them better. I still don't know exactly how everything works around here, but I've been reading up (All Hail Lord Blarzigord). I'm used to faster paced forums, so trying to join this late in the game would be totally bizarre there, but maybe appropriate here?

Are there still 4 slots open?
    (Again please correct me but based on what I understand of the rules, I post first to reserve and then I write an SU, which stands for sign up? And then I go to the IC thread and read up to contextualize and just jump in?)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hi! I'm new and this is my first time posting, so please tell me if I'm doing things wrong or could do them better. I still don't know exactly how everything works around here, but I've been reading up (All Hail Lord Blarzigord). I'm used to faster paced forums, so trying to join this late in the game would be totally bizarre there, but maybe appropriate here?

(Again please correct me but based on what I understand of the rules, I post first to reserve and then I write an SU, which stands for sign up? And then I go to the IC thread and read up to contextualize and just jump in?)

{XD} I know the feeling, I'm about three weeks old myself(On the forum. Yh, I made an account in Jan, but only started visiting regularly early march).
    Anyway, as for posting, yeah I'm pretty sure their are open spots. If you're joining late, after your SU(Sign-up.) is accepted you'd simply start in the general location that everyone else is in(Write as if you've already done the previous tasks like getting a pokemon.) The sign-up template is in the rules, so you can follow that to know how to describe your character. Finally, you just post it in this thread and wait for a response

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi! I'm new and this is my first time posting, so please tell me if I'm doing things wrong or could do them better. I still don't know exactly how everything works around here, but I've been reading up (All Hail Lord Blarzigord). I'm used to faster paced forums, so trying to join this late in the game would be totally bizarre there, but maybe appropriate here?

Feel free to join :) You can also use the starter you requested.

Years
  • How much longer do you want to stay in Jubilife? I plan on finishing my Dan post tomorrow, and start writing the GM post for moving towards Oreburgh.
    Would people be alright with me introducing some plot on the way there, or do we want to keep it really sandbox? I plan on doing them anyway, and giving players some choice in events, but I don't want to force you guys into things you don't want to. If you've got some suggestions for impactful story that you wanna do, hit me up and I'll try to add it.

Personally, I don't mind a little bit of plot coming from the GM. I think it's more beneficial in the long run. Churaka and I will have our joint post up soon, would you prefer us to move out of Jubilife City during/after?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Personally, I don't mind a little bit of plot coming from the GM. I think it's more beneficial in the long run. Churaka and I will have our joint post up soon, would you prefer us to move out of Jubilife City during/after?

I don't recommend setting up a big Jubilife story for yourselfs, but hanging around a bit longer is fine with me. I think I need to wait until all the posts are up and I'll decide there what I'm going to open up.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hiya,
    My apologies for completely being absent for some time. I had exam weeks and by mind wasn't really in the mood for writing, I'm now reading all posts posts I haven't read yet and hope to catch up with the story as quickly as possible.

Years
  • Ohhhh guyyyss, learning y'alls formatting and BB(?? why is it called that, it's code for babys?) stuff was a doozy. It seems like convention is to put this in spoiler tags so it doesn't take up the entire page? (Unless you want it to, in which case it totally will.)
    So now if I'm approved I'll write a post in the IC thread that assumes my character already did the appropriate things, yeah? Will people read this or should I include history in that too?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Name: Daniel Arsenal

Hometown: Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Appearance:
    Male-Pokemon-Trainer-131858952

Personality: He has a strong out-going personality. He is confident in himself and tries to lift up people. He can't stand people who manipulate or bully, but he has a different definition of bullying than most. He fights for those that won't fight for themselves, but he often falls short of meeting his goals. He is a procrastinator in the extreme. Ifhe can get out of work, he will do. He loves to train his pokemon however and doesn't view it as work but as play. He loves pokemon on an extreme level and will train neigh any pokemon. One pokemon though he will not train nor even can he think properly when going against it. The Hydeigon Evolution Line. He can't get over the blindness of Deino and Zwelious and hates Hydreigon for its scariness. He loves all other pokemon and will go to any lengths to protect them. What will really try his personality is if some pokemon is in danger that is in the Hydreigon line. certain people and pokemon.

Battle Style: He believes in balance of all things. Thus he tries to even out his current team with offensive an defensive pokemon. He loves pokemon that go all out but will not hesitate to use defense as his strategy. His main weakness is that he gets caught in the battle and sometimes forgets that his pokemon get tired. He loves them dearly, but often, in the heat of battle, he forgets that they are more than pieces in a game of chess, but they are his friends.

History: Daniel was four years old when his mother died of stage 4 lung cancer. He didn't really understand what was going on back then and now wished he could've known her better. Four year old him did nothing but cry, but after seven years, the tears stopped. He couldn't remember her face except for the pictures that his father still had. He and his dad are extremely close because of the absence of a mother Daniel's life. They call each other frequently just to check up on each other. His father is a sweet gentle guy around forty years old. His dad is a breeder and it was through him that Daniel received Blister, his Charmander. He received the pokemon when he was 15 and started training with him, but never aspired to do anything about the training. Another few years passed and Daniel and Blister were close as brothers, they did everything together. One day when he was hanging out at the pokemon center with some other trainers, some one asked him if he was ever planning on taking the gym challenge. He told them he had never heard of it and was given a poster sporting it. Thus his story begins. He has no other family other than Blister and his father.

Starter Pokemon:
    charmander.gif
    Blister
    Moves:
    Flame Burst
    Air Cutter
    Dragon Dance
    Iron Tail
    Dragon Pulse
    Fire Pledge

(Is this good? Is the picture showing? Oh and All hail Lord Blarzigord whoever that is... :p)

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Name: Daniel Arsenal

Hometown: Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Appearance:
    Male-Pokemon-Trainer-131858952

Personality: He has a strong out-going personality. He is confident in himself and tries to lift up people. He can't stand people who manipulate or bully, but he has a different definition of bullying than most. He fights for those that won't fight for themselves, but he often falls short of meeting his goals. He is a procrastinator in the extreme. Ifhe can get out of work, he will do. He loves to train his pokemon however and doesn't view it as work but as play. He loves pokemon on an extreme level and will train neigh any pokemon. One pokemon though he will not train nor even can he think properly when going against it. The Hydeigon Evolution Line. He can't get over the blindness of Deino and Zwelious and hates Hydreigon for its scariness. He loves all other pokemon and will go to any lengths to protect them. What will really try his personality is if some pokemon is in danger that is in the Hydreigon line. certain people and pokemon.

Battle Style: He believes in balance of all things. Thus he tries to even out his current team with offensive an defensive pokemon. He loves pokemon that go all out but will not hesitate to use defense as his strategy. His main weakness is that he gets caught in the battle and sometimes forgets that his pokemon get tired. He loves them dearly, but often, in the heat of battle, he forgets that they are more than pieces in a game of chess, but they are his friends.

History: Daniel was four years old when his mother died of stage 4 lung cancer. He didn't really understand what was going on back then and now wished he could've known her better. Four year old him did nothing but cry, but after seven years, the tears stopped. He couldn't remember her face except for the pictures that his father still had. He and his dad are extremely close because of the absence of a mother Daniel's life. They call each other frequently just to check up on each other. His father is a sweet gentle guy around forty years old. His dad is a breeder and it was through him that Daniel received Blister, his Charmander. He received the pokemon when he was 15 and started training with him, but never aspired to do anything about the training. Another few years passed and Daniel and Blister were close as brothers, they did everything together. One day when he was hanging out at the pokemon center with some other trainers, some one asked him if he was ever planning on taking the gym challenge. He told them he had never heard of it and was given a poster sporting it. Thus his story begins. He has no other family other than Blister and his father.

Starter Pokemon:
    charmander.gif
    Blister
    Moves:
    Flame Burst
    Air Cutter
    Dragon Dance
    Iron Tail
    Dragon Pulse
    Fire Pledge

(Is this good? Is the picture showing? Oh and All hail Lord Blarzigord whoever that is... :p)

Never post in an IC thread until you've been accepted. Please delete your post there. Your application is on hold. How do you plan to let the cancer and the death of his mother influence your character? There also seems to be some conflict between the battle style and the history in the way he treats his pokemon.

I would like for you to read the rules of this forum, because those explain everything well.

Back