• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Hard-Mode! [ONE SPOT AVAILABLE] [OOC]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
@Ricochett That'll make things interesting... When I saw that, it was already too late.

Hmmm, since they came from the same town, they'd definitely know each other. Although he'll definitely know Haley because she can be such a troublemaker. I dunno, his history might clash if they knew each other (highly possible, everyone in Verdanturf Town knows Haley, who wouldn't? xD)

meh, let's just say they never interacted so it's still boring for him. lol.

(because i like the concept that they are both from Verdanturf Town!)

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Planning on getting Chapter Two up today guys!

EDIT: It's up! I'll send everyone a number asap!
EDIT: Given everyone a number via. PM! Number 3 was very common today for some reason, lol.​

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I literally had to make a catchup post of him dashing across basically the entire Route. But he just got to the Center, at least.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I'm more questioning as to how are we going to do this, how do we start? etc etc

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
My first post was going to involve Connie calling her parents and finding her Slakoth right outside the Pokemon Center.

I have literally no idea on what joint-posting even is.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
err how to explain joint posts without making it more confusing ;b;

joint post is er, it requires the two/three players to be on at the same time to work it out and rp the situation someone, like their thoughts, interaction, etc in one post. (of course we make sure to edit it in case one of us might miss something)

in other words- we posts/spam less just to interact cuz we can't control the other player's chara/godmodding.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
So you would plan over private messages?

But anyway, it makes sense but it would probably take a while, especially with time zones and the like.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
So you would plan over private messages?

But anyway, it makes sense but it would probably take a while, especially with time zones and the like.

You're exactly right, joint post collaboration takes place in PMs' between the parties involved. And it's supposed to take awhile because it's a joint post. When it's finished and one of the parties involved posts it it should be super duper long. :P

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Oh, goodie.

I promise I'll begin Connie's first post for Chapter Two in an hour or so. Right now, I'm actually attempting to draw her... >.>

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
the only problem is the timeline. Haley's time is at 10-11am in the morning while Connie is behind her at night at 10-11pm(?) while Sean... dunno about him.

so how do we plan this? D8 bcus my brain just scramble orz

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
I plan for Connie's post to take place at early 11 o'clock in the morning, so they'll be around the Center at relatively the same time.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
hmmm, Haley was supposed to continue on her journey without stopping at Oldale Town for the day but I'll have her fall asleep because she was waiting and she was bored XD

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Well I assume it works like most stories, television shows, and movies where certain parts of the story takes place at certain parts of the day, but all in all it's the same day and everyone catches up with everyone else in the end. :P

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Joint posting is the only way I can really see this working out without cluttering the IC thread, sorry about the hassle guys! I'd maybe suggest swapping skype details or the like so you can have a 3 way conversation, but it's your shout! I'm excited to see the three of yours work combined!

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
mhm, if skype: mine is valiancyx, give me a heads up who you are though.

(also i really wanna finish the joint post if possible pls because im getting distracted by the master's sun. aiyah.)

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Skype is not and cannot be an option for a while so I'm stuck with PM format. Should we work on the joint post now, or wait until the team makes their move?

And I'm unsure who'll play the professor. Is he an NPC for us to control, or is it Turkish's call?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Skype is chocoplayz, screen name is Eevee [Noah], tell me who you are when you add me. I'm a noob so I don't know what you're supposed to search for.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm, yeah, what about the Professor? Said that we can't control any of the npcs so...

I'm working on my post at the same time ahaha.

Back