• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stay in Bed Today

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I've never been so physically ill that I couldn't move for more than a few hours but I've definitely been so mentally ill that I couldn't get myself out of bed for a day at least. I don't really count going to the bathroom/stuff because you kinda have to do that.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • The last time I was bedridden... I actually don't remember when that was. Even if I'm sick I get the urge to walk around and do something relatively productive, so I don't stay in for long (and there's also the fact that I haven't gotten sick in about two and a half years).

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Haven't been in a long time, if ever. I've been injured, sick, and never sat in bed all day because I feel really bored and just awful when I do. Moving is vital for your health, so I try to get at least a couple hours of exercise each day.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • A few weeks back I was sick and thus stayed in my room for the weekend. Only time I was bound to a bed for 72 hours was when I was in the hospital for fainting. Being bedridden made me feel weaker by the day, it was horrible, I struggled lifting myself out of the bed. I try to move around now even if it's a walk down the driveway,

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I can't remember the last time I stayed in bed for the day. If I ever did it was most likely when I was in elementary school and had lied to my parents about being sick and then was too scared to actually get out of bed all day for fear of them calling my bluff and taking me to school. If I wake up I usually just get up since there's always someone trying to call me to come in for them at work and I like to at least look at the forums every day even if I don't actually do anything before I have to go or do something else.

Back