• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Yeah... Ah well, guess I'll just cheer everyone on :D But if for some reason Swifty does open up a spot dibs on Selena's roommate, because that's still going to be hilarious.

Etherion

if there is available space, I would like to submit my SU:

Austin Piper Sanford

Appearance: Standing at 5'4'' and weighing around at 125 pounds is an Asian-like 16 years old. He is usually mistaken as an Asian because of his eyes, he has a white complexion because he usually doesn't like to go out in the sun. His hair is midnight black and stands upright and has a messy slash spiky look. Austin likes to wear hooded jackets and shirts, he has a ton of them at his closet. He has a pretty average build, semi-bulging muscles, but not really visible to the naked eye, rare for someone not really working out much. Hidden under his clothing is a small gold pendant with a photo of his parents.

History: He was born in Dublin, Ireland the rich family of Sanford. He was raised to be kind and polite and not a snotty brat rich kids are today. At 10 years old his parents separated and he chose to live with his rich father. Little did he know that they separated because they wanted to keep his mother a secret, because of her powers. He grew up to be self-responsible and self-supportive taken for the fact that his father was very busy because of a family car business. At the age of 15, he got angry at his father for not remembering his birthday (did I mention he had a short temper?) With his rage, he lifted up the earth where is father was standing in a pillar of dirt. His father surprised and decided to tell him everything about his mother. He told him that her mother had the same powers as he does and they separated because she wanted to seal herself from the world.

At school, racist bullies were everywhere. People always called him an 'Asian' because of his eyes, but he was not, he was pure English. The leader of the bullies was a fat kid named Bonnmont, there wasn't a day that he didn't tease, push, punch, kick Austin. One day he encountered him at the running field of their school and decided to test out his powers on him, but instead of making the earth raise into a pillar, he softened the dirt where the bully was standing, causing him to fall downwards and immediately made it hard again causes the bully to be trapped there in the meantime.

Ability: Earth Manipulation Magic

Explanation: Austin makes use of earth around them for combat, giving the him a great deal of flexibility when using this magic. Furthermore, he can manipulate the physical properties of earth, such as making sand as hard as metal, creating iron-hard rock pillars from the ground, or even bending the ground at will and turning it into a liquid form. Earth Manipulation Magic also enables him to literally dive into the ground (be it rock, concrete, or metal), using his hands or feet, and tunnel through it.

Limitations:
    • Uses A LOT of power and energy
    • Austin is powerless when up a high altitude and places where land isn't visible
    • Big landforms takes a long time to make.

Room Number: 4 (just move me to another room if this one is taken)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    If there is still space i would like to join as well (:

Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Full name: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ray Luxford
    Appearance: Ray [/FONT]has dark skin, medium-length white hair, and green eyes. He is tall, slim yet muscular, and always carries his father's surgeon knife. He dresses pretty flashily, with a gold chain wrapped around his neck, one end of which is clipped to his right ear and the other to a weight. He also wears a white off-the-shoulder tunic, white shorts, a thick golden belt, and gladiator-style sandals.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]History:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Ray was born into a very wealthy family, the son of two world class doctors. His parents whenever they could raise him in their shadow. Fortunately for Ray his parents weren't consumed by their work. They only took in exclusive clientele allowing for very flexible hours and much time at home with their son letting him grow up having a normal child hood. Ray was very fond of his parents and at school he would always day dream and draw sketches of him grown up in a lab coat holding a surgeon's knife. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As Ray grew older it was very apparent that he was no ordinary child. He had been gifted with a supremely high level of intelligence mixed with a very high enthusiasm for the medical field. Due to this Ray hardly liked to work on school work during his off days, often sneaking around hiding from his parents and butlers who were trying to convince him that he needed to put in extra study hours if he wanted to become the best. By the time Ray was 16 he had already graduated high school as well as completing two years of university and was afforded an internship at a hospital in which he got to watch surgeons operate on patients as well as help out the nurses with the more common patients. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One day Ray was shadowing one of the nurses in the main hospital who had been taking care of a patient whom had a serious case of what seemed to be phenomena but all of the treatments weren't working. The nurse left the room for a brief moment to go get the patient a refill of her meds and the patients asked Ray if he could prop her pillows a bit for her and move the hair out of her eyes a bit because it was bugging her. Ray gladly helped the woman and did as she asked but suddenly something happened! When Ray went to move the woman's hair out of her eyes his finger brushed up against her forehead and he felt a slight almost electrical shock and all of a sudden the woman was better. Ray had no idea what was going on but the woman became ecstatic and kept praising Ray as a miracle worker. Soon word got out of the "miracle worker" at Drewsing Hospital and patients soon flocked from all over the state to come get care at this hospital specifically asking for Ray.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It turns out Ray wasn't quite as profound a miracle worker as people claimed he was. Only about 30% of the patients Ray helped became completely cured while another 25% saw improvements to their health but weren't completely cured, and the other 45% of patients so no improvements what so ever. One day he came home and his parents where at the door waiting for him with a letter. They told him that they had been contacted by a special school who could help his "medical abilities" improve. Ray was astatic he jumped at the chance to be able to improve his skills. Upon departure at the airport Ray hugged his parents good bye and his father passed on his "lucky surgeon knife" to his son in high hopes that one day he would surpass even them and be able to cure all of the sick.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

Ability name: Cell Manipulation

Explanation:
    Upon touch Ray is able to manipulate the cells in any living creature. This power allows Ray to be able to heal or manipulate the create giving them "super natural" powers. Rays vast knowledge of the human body plus his will allow him to control the cells and make them do things they ordinarily are not able to do.

Limitations:
    - Ray is still learning what cell structure is able to do what so sometimes when he means to give a person or himself super strength he may accidently give them super speed.
    -Ray's natural affinity is for healing to creating harmful cell structures can sometimes go very wrong
    - Ray's cell manipulation requires him to channel and constantly keep the cell structure together and if he loses focus the structure will revert back to it's normal form. Thus for right now Ray cannot manipulate the body so much that he creates 2 or more "super natural powers"
    -Ray cannot as of yet create structures to give the body "extraordinary" powers such as sprouting wings or breathing fire
    -Ray must at least have 3-5 seconds of sustained physical contact with the person/animal/plant he is manipulating. Once the manipulation is complete as long as Ray keeps his focus he can sustain the manipulation without touching his target.
    -Since his natural affinity is for healing, when he heals a structure it is permanent while if he manipulates the cells to create superhuman powers, for now he can only sustain them for 5 minutes or so at a time.
    -Since ray has not mastered the will of his ability he can only with 100% certainty know what he is doing when he manipulates human cells. Animal and plant cells, well let's just say its spin the wheel and hope you land on something good.

Room Number: Since I'm not quite sure what rooms are open I'm willing to be in any room if the person already occupying that room doesn't have any objections (:[/FONT]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Quinton Song

Quinton is accepted! Room 4 (1/2)

ohdeargodno

I didn't think the V2 would be up so soon! Please tell me there's still room O.o It sure would suck if I got left out after having so much fun in the first one while it lasted D:

DX SORRY. I may extend up to 20 people again, if I feel like hurting myself I'll let you know.

if there is available space, I would like to submit my SU

If there is still space i would like to join as well (:

I'm sorry guys, we're currently full and there's a waiting list. I'll let you know if anything opens up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • swifty, stop hurting yourself, dear. xD

Yeah... Ah well, guess I'll just cheer everyone on :D But if for some reason Swifty does open up a spot dibs on Selena's roommate, because that's still going to be hilarious.

She's actually going to room with Ginny (Mac's character). xD we could be...neighbors at least?

the last post of her, she was crushing on Liam... hard.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Wait, there's no personality section in the SUs or are my eyes messing around?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's ok to mix bits in with the rest I just don't like forcing people to strain over writing solely about personality - since that tends to develop after people have signed up and got excited! The IC thread is actually written now :3 expect it up for the weekend, if most people can finish up by then.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think your first post in GH is what determines your character's personality. It also makes me wonder of how the rest of the characters will be like, so it's always best to brace ourselves :D

& yay! I'll probably be late by then but still ahhh excited <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's ok to mix bits in with the rest I just don't like forcing people to strain over writing solely about personality - since that tends to develop after people have signed up and got excited! The IC thread is actually written now :3 expect it up for the weekend, if most people can finish up by then.
    Yeah, no rush. Heads up to the GM and my roommate Kevin Wooly mostly, I will be going on a vacation abroad on Wednesday and won't be able to roleplay until Monday evening the very earliest. Sorry about that. If you start before that, I'll do my best to catch up!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I put a personality field in my SU, because I'm so used to there being one, and I didn't notice it was missing. xD

History is always the part I have the hardest time writing. xD
    samesame and I got a little supernatural with my history at first so I had to make some alterations lest people think I'm weird. ~_~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back