• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I wanted to keep it somewhat short while providing some development, so! I can already tell this'll be a riot haha

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    oh my god... yall post way to quick >.<

Tbh it's rushed, but here it is :3 Hope the power is okay... I can always change or modify it if necissary

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ooft lovely two posts so far guys :)

Elias is already napping, loved the writing style, Solace.

And our lovely ladies have both arrived in our first post (first joint post?) too! Can't wait to see more.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    First joined post indeed! Also, I'm not, can't speak for Alby on this one of course, going to be bothering with the time stamps, since I kinda feel like it'll make it veeeeeery difficult to gouge how much time has passed and it'd kinda mess up any plans for interacting with others, in my own opinion.

I'm sure we can make it work anyways, and you other guys are of course welcome to still use the system :3

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    The mystery... fitting! c:

Speaking of Mystery, I can't see the character archive. :( It keeps saying I followed an invalid link.

Since, we're apparently roommates, I'd like to know what Angelique is getting into. xD Spoilers have never ruined my enjoyment of an RPG.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Huh... I just clicked it, and it works fine. Lemme check a few things.

EDIT: Fixed it! You should be able to see the archives now. Onto my first "O" post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    :D Priscilla and Kevin are innnn!

I hope Pris is looking forward to being rich-y room-mates with Clay! :3 I will post tomorrow.

A map, quite simple I'm afraid but it shows the basic layout: https://i61.tinypic.com/2lkctna.png

There are no doors yet, but at the bottom is the main building (entrance hall has the stair case) and the top images are downstairs (left) and upstairs (right) of the dormitory. I'll make it look more beautiful when I have time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yay! :)

Also, that map will be improved when I get time, don't worry :< just got the basic idea for those confused whilst writing their first post.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well done to everyone who has managed to post so far! :) Those who haven't there is no real rush, we're going to stick with registration/free time for a while.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes please let us stay in this phase for a while :) umm I realized I timestamped my post to ~11 am to let Hilda be among the last ones and have let Kevin slept for a while. Hope that works fine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    :=]

Okay what I really meant was that short posts can be great too. It's what you fill them with that matters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back