• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
  • Okay, just let me know when you're ready. Thank you.

If I can't get it done tonight we'll have to trade Wednesday or Thursday. I've bred 90 so far and no female gale wings with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 yet haha ><

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I will trade a lvl. 100 Dragonite holding a focus sash for either shiny excadrill or shiny froakie if you can.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    If I can't get it done tonight we'll have to trade Wednesday or Thursday. I've bred 90 so far and no female gale wings with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 yet haha ><

I was planning to use it, but I have an Adamant female Talonflame with 31/31/31/xx/31/31. I sent you a pm regarding something else already, but I can offer this to you if it helps.

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    3DS Friend Code:5343-8453-2986
    In-Game Name:Jules
    Pokémon Request: i would like just the charizardite X and mewtwonite X but a rayquaza(normal, non shiny) would be ok
    Pokémon to Offer:i have some of the pokemon you have on your "wanted" list, you can look at them , tell me what youre interested in, and make a deal.

Years
  • Hey there,
    I'm interested in your lv. 70 Articuno. Can I give you a few pokemon for your dex in exchange for it? Maybe shedinja, ninjask, and one or two more?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I will trade a lvl. 100 Dragonite holding a focus sash for either shiny excadrill or shiny froakie if you can.
    Thank you but that trade seems a little one-sided on my part. I will have to decline.

I was planning to use it, but I have an Adamant female Talonflame with 31/31/31/xx/31/31. I sent you a pm regarding something else already, but I can offer this to you if it helps.
    It's fine, I like to breed my own pokémon.

Pokémon Request: i would like just the charizardite X and mewtwonite X but a rayquaza(normal, non shiny) would be ok
    Pokémon to Offer:i have some of the pokemon you have on your "wanted" list, you can look at them , tell me what youre interested in, and make a deal.
    Could you please PM me the pokémon you have, or post them here? It makes it a lot easier since I can not see IVs, Natures, etc. in trade.

Hey there,
    I'm interested in your lv. 70 Articuno. Can I give you a few pokemon for your dex in exchange for it? Maybe shedinja, ninjask, and one or two more?
    A legendary for 3-4 dex entries seems one-sided on my part.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ok, sorry, I just saw that you put you'd like at least 10 entries for a legendary. So how about we do these? Furret, Ninjask, Shedninja, Jumpluff, Pelipper, Binacle, Tentacruel, Manectric, Chinchou, Escavalier, Accelgor, Delibird

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • ok, sorry, I just saw that you put you'd like at least 10 entries for a legendary. So how about we do these? Furret, Ninjask, Shedninja, Jumpluff, Pelipper, Binacle, Tentacruel, Manectric, Chinchou, Escavalier, Accelgor, Delibird

That I can do. I'll need to clone the articuno but I need to go out for about 30-60 mins here soon. Are you free in like 2 hours or later this evening?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hi! I could give you the following:
    Pyroar
    Roserade
    Delcatty
    Taillow
    Tentacruel
    Wailord
    Shellder
    Cloyster
    Qwilfish
    Rhyperior
    Manectric
    Yanmega
    Probopass
    Throh
    Sawk
    Staraptor
    Skuntank
    Nidoran♀
    Nidoreena
    Nidoran♂

Can I ask what do you mean by pre-bred? Sorry, new to this trading thing. And for how many dex entries should I give before I can get that 6 IV'd Torchic? Thanks!

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hi! I could give you the following:
    Pyroar
    Roserade
    Delcatty
    Taillow
    Tentacruel
    Wailord
    Shellder
    Cloyster
    Qwilfish
    Rhyperior
    Manectric
    Yanmega
    Probopass
    Throh
    Sawk
    Staraptor
    Skuntank
    Nidoran♀
    Nidoreena
    Nidoran♂

Can I ask what do you mean by pre-bred? Sorry, new to this trading thing. And for how many dex entries should I give before I can get that 6 IV'd Torchic? Thanks!

Pre-Bred are my pokémon with 5 IVs that I have already bred, so there's no wait time on them. I PM'd for details on trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    hi there i am looking for charizinite y. dont know what to trade for. Let me know if thats okay. Best i have is eevee, oshawott, cyndaquill and bulbasaur :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • hi there i am looking for charizinite y. dont know what to trade for. Let me know if thats okay. Best i have is eevee, oshawott, cyndaquill and bulbasaur :)

Hey. I will trade it for any of my items in my "Looking For" section or 5+ IV Pokémon females which I do not have (Preferably Hidden Ability or the preferred battle ability). I will also trade it if you can add 10 to my Pokédex.

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Item Request: Charizardite X
    Item to Offer: Wide lens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back