• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I'll trade either one for Sudowoodo if you'd like? I'm not interested in the rest really, unless you get the chansey I have in my Looking For list shiny.

Ok how about Sudowoodo for the Rotom?

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I am interested in the Shiny Charmander (Cloned 4 IV) and Shiny Azumarill (4 iv cloned). I can offer a shiny tornadous or shiny treecko or both! Let me know!

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I am interested in the Shiny Charmander (Cloned 4 IV) and Shiny Azumarill (4 iv cloned). I can offer a shiny tornadous or shiny treecko or both! Let me know!

Unfortunately I already have Shiny Tornadus. :( Can I get the full stats on that Treecko? IV Spread, nature, etc.

Since you have a Goomy, are you interested in my Tyrunt and Gastly? I did pick up a Japanese 5IV Gible from the Wonder Trade as well. I have my eye on:

Pre-bred Pokemon
Bulbasaur ♂ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Overgrow

Available Breeding Parents
Gligar ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Immunity - Egg Moves: Agility, Wing Attack

I have a shiny gengar I can use to breed with currently. I'll breed you a Gligar and trade gligar and bulbasaur for Tyrunt and Inkay? If that sounds like a deal let me know. I'll work on breeding the Gligar anyway. Worst case scenario I have more gligars.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Yes I will. I still need to clone it, I'm just checking threads and stuff then I'm going to work on cloning some more and breeding my requests. Do you have a nick-name in mind?

No nicknames. PM me when ur ready also ur taking 2 for 1 right?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have a shiny gengar I can use to breed with currently. I'll breed you a Gligar and trade gligar and bulbasaur for Tyrunt and Inkay? If that sounds like a deal let me know. I'll work on breeding the Gligar anyway. Worst case scenario I have more gligars.
Sounds wonderful then. :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi there, I'm really interested in this:

Gligar
Spr_5b_207_m_s.png
-->
Spr_5b_472_s.png
-- Level 1
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Immunity - CLONED
Skill Set: Poison Sting | Acrobatics

I'm willing to offer multiple 5 IV non shiny pokemon for it, or multiple shinies. None of the shinies are too special IV wise, but they range in 1-3 31IVs.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hi there, I'm really interested in this:

Gligar
Spr_5b_207_m_s.png
-->
Spr_5b_472_s.png
-- Level 1
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Immunity - CLONED
Skill Set: Poison Sting | Acrobatics

I'm willing to offer multiple 5 IV non shiny pokemon for it, or multiple shinies. None of the shinies are too special IV wise, but they range in 1-3 31IVs.

Well what do you have to offer? Depends on what species, egg moves, IV spread and natures and pokéballs. Feel free to PM me the details if you'd rather.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
I have a 6 IV'D T-tar with dragondance available. I'd be interested if you had a 6 IV/Shiny Pumpkaboo/Swinub/Rotom? I could throw in some other stuff too!

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I have a 6 IV'D T-tar with dragondance available. I'd be interested if you had a 6 IV/Shiny Pumpkaboo/Swinub/Rotom? I could throw in some other stuff too!

Is your Tyranitar shiny? What nature? I currently can breed my own non-shiny and have a 6 IV Sassy shiny, but I'd like a Jolly shiny one.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Would you take a life orb + Delibird (for your Pokedex) for a female gale wings Fletchling with 5IVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back