• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Boku No Hero Academia

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Out of curiosity, which scene are you referring to exactly?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Haven't watched it yet but I've been reading the manga since day 1 so I'll definitely take a look. All I know is that the action scenes need to be perfect.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • First episode was kinda meh, but oh well, which shonen doesn't have a first meh episode.
    Well probably several of them, but you know what I mean
    Loved the seiyuus.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel like this series will help me make up for how hopelessly behind I fell on Hitman Reborn. I've read a chunk of manga chapters for this, and I really like it. It's satisfying enough when you want to read / watch a fighting Shonen series. Also anime-wise, I'm loving the animation.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Ohhhhh. So now it makes sense.

I wish they made a one-hour special, or a double-timeslot episode 1, because now I see why episode 1 was stupidly boring and this was really entertaining and funny.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Wow, the latest episode was incredible! Those last two shots of Deku and All Might in front of the sunset were AMAZING, I'm so glad they managed to pull off that scene so flawlessly. Also, more Deku and Kacchan moments are always welcome. 8D

So far the art direction is fantastic, I hope this level of quality continues throughout the whole show.
    And All Might's "Holy sh*t" was the best, lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love how All Might swears in English, freaking hilarious.
    Right?? I laughed a lot at that. Reading the English version of the manga, the cursing doesn't really stand out at all, so I was not expecting that. I love All Might so much.

Years
  • The music is clap worthy, the art so far is satisfactory, the story progression is good. A perfect adaptation says the people.

I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes! I'm burning with curiosity to see if Izuku can handle All Might's quirk! he's to train for it!

Years
  • I'm just waiting for that line to get animated. You guys know what I'm talking about.

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm just waiting for that line to get animated. You guys know what I'm talking about.

Spoiler:

LMfao

There are actually a number of All Might scenes that I'm really looking forward to seeing animated.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • tumblr_o5g4suu5u81rqbxeho2_540.gif

Spoiler:

Years
  • Four episodes in and I'm still hyped, it may not fill the One Punch sized hole in my heart but it helps.

Years
  • Whoa, nobody posts here anymore? Did the anime lose a following or something? C'mon it's finally picking up pace you guys.

Back