• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
Years
  • I like FFIII DS, it was the first one I played with a designated job system and I liked that. The graphics were pretty good as well and the music was amazing.

Detox

I actually liked the soundtrack from the one I did play, the game just wasn't for me. More of a FPS type of gamer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I actually liked the soundtrack from the one I did play, the game just wasn't for me. More of a FPS type of gamer.
    I tried to be a hardcore gamer, but I fail at FPSes(?), and RPGs are my favorite type of video game.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I was thinking about trying FF as well. What would be the best game to try for the first time playing it?

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • If you don't mind graphics I'd go with VI, if you're looking for something more recent I'd go with XII. Both are great games.

Detox

I tried to be a hardcore gamer, but I fail at FPSes(?), and RPGs are my favorite type of video game.

I guess I can call myself one. All I do is try to be the best at them lol.

FPS/Sports/Racing/Fighting etc. Are my fav genres, the only RPG I actually liked was TWEWY.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I'm hoping for a PS2 for Christmas/my birthday (They're 3 days away apart. lol)

I'll probably get Tales of the abyss and FF X/XII.

I don't really know any PS2 games other than those, lol.

Years
  • I tried to be a hardcore gamer, but I fail at FPSes(?), and RPGs are my favorite type of video game.

Playing FPS games does not automatically make one a hardcore gamer. There are several different kinds of hardcore gamers. The hardest of the hardcore tend to be PC gamers who spend a ton of money on their PCs and play almost every PC game available and spend weeks at each. On the same level are console gamers who spend a similar amount of time with almost every game for their consoles.

For many people I know, the only video games they play are FPS games, and those tend to be the only games they look at in stores. I do not consider these people on the same level as the two kinds of hardcore gamers I mentioned, but I do consider them hardcore FPS fans.

Detox

Playing FPS games does not automatically make one a hardcore gamer. There are several different kinds of hardcore gamers. The hardest of the hardcore tend to be PC gamers who spend a ton of money on their PCs and play almost every PC game available and spend weeks at each. On the same level are console gamers who spend a similar amount of time with almost every game for their consoles.

For many people I know, the only video games they play are FPS games, and those tend to be the only games they look at in stores. I do not consider these people on the same level as the two kinds of hardcore gamers I mentioned, but I do consider them hardcore FPS fans.

That is me lol. But I play most any genre a lot, mainly sports and FPS. Maybe adventure and action games.

Like God of War.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back