• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That would be great EXCEPT THAT YOUR GAMES ARE REGION LOCKED AND WE CAN'T PLAY THEM WITHOUT CRACKING OUR WIIS AFTER WHICH I MIGHT AS WELL JUST DOWNLOAD IT.

okay sorry Limey, PAL video game places suck. :(

Yeah; Kirby's Epic Yarn's American release date was sometime in October. PAL's release date is set somewhere to the end of the first quarter next year (Europe has March 25 as a release date?).

I have a PS3 so I won't have to worry about region locking.

…Unless Atlus publishes the game, then I should wait for the US/PAL release so I'll get more goodies at standard price. I really considered importing the PAL Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition, it just looks so great.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    well it can't be helped~ "atmosphere" really sets the mood and when it rains all the time...

lol jk bad stereotypes ftw.

Yeah, depressingly our stereotype is probably the most accurate stereotype there is.

I like Canada and Australia, or at least the people from those countries. I would like to visit either/both someday.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I like Canada, I don't get the whole "RAWR WE'RE AMERICA AND WE HATE THE HOCKEY-PLAYING WEIRDOS" thing personally.

All the Canadians i've spoken to have been awesome people. Yes, both of them.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Canadia? That backward country which is the furthest country in the past? ._.

wait no that's the US + Alaska

I know one Canadian! Well, sort of. It's more like a friend's friend who is apparently the coolest person on earth.

so yeah, that's a pretty good reputation lol.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh no, I'm not. I'm just stating a fact. At any given point in time, due to the way our time zones work, some Pacific Island will be the furthest in front, and Alaska will be the furthest behind in terms of time.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Yeah, I hate America too. Whether or not I actually leave the country is kind of depending on if the internet blacklist passes. I figure at that point, I'll be a lot more free in china, so I might as well just leave.

Either way, I'm setting myself up to move to Japan. They make the best games anyway. (I'm going to college for game programming. lol)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    They've always been the main game producers. Most of our most popular games come from japan, and 2 of the 3 main consoles come from Japan, one of them being 3x more popular in America than the American system. Actually, they all used to be Japanese, until the xbox. (Well, as far back as I can remember anyway.)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah, I hate America too. Whether or not I actually leave the country is kind of depending on if the internet blacklist passes. I figure at that point, I'll be a lot more free in china, so I might as well just leave.

Either way, I'm setting myself up to move to Japan. They make the best games anyway. (I'm going to college for game programming. lol)
    Censorship in the People's Republic of China is far more pervasive, and the criminal justice system there is fraught with corruption and abuse. How can you be more free there?

Also, I doubt that Square Enix, Namco Bandai, Atlus, or any of the other major developers in Japan are interested in hiring gaijin developers. You'd have a better chance moving to Canada and getting a job with Bioware.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I could never leave my home country forever (England), I go to different countries for holidays but I would never migrate to another country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back