• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Tourney [Finished]

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • Spoiler:

Just had my match with Spoony! I didn't know if you were going to grab or counter, those were some great matches! But honestly, I need to train more to even think about winning against you people.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Fun matches. I don't play against other Machamps much, but this MU has me sweating lol
    WVW69jKqJNEDifTpv8

Years
  • Spoiler:

Just had my match with Spoony! I didn't know if you were going to grab or counter, those were some great matches! But honestly, I need to train more to even think about winning against you people.

Ready for our match? We will use #PCPLAYS!

EDIT: Oops, I guess I was too late.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Catman, SonicZ, lemme know when you wanna fight

Years
  • And with that, Nah has moved into third! Meaning the last few matches will be crucial in determining who will be joining Spinosaurus in the semi-finals!

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
    Years
  • ...Darnit. I poured everything I had into those matches... There was a lot riding on this, and I tried so hard to hold my own, but I done choked! I may have lost, but I lost in the most fun matches I've played yet. Super GGs!

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Confirming the above:
    Spoiler:

jeez tho Blaziken

a lot of those were pretty close, and like when Blaziken gets a hit it's like a flaming flurry of death

GGs

Years

• Hey guys! Sadly Catman is unable to participate anymore, so I thought the fairest thing to do was to subtract any scores from matches with Catman from everyone's totals where applicable.

And that means the round-robin stage is complete! The standings are as follows:

Spinosaurus - 55 points (5/5)
    Nah - 32 points (5/5)
    Drackos_Flare - 30 points (5/5)
    Ky0greK1ng - 26 points (5/5)
    SonicZ16 - 22 points (5/5)
    Spoonette - 15 points (5/5)

So it's a Machamp vs Garchomp double for the semi-finals! The match-ups are:

Spinosaurus vs Drackos_Flare
    and
    Nah vs Ky0greK1ng

Remember, this is now an elimination tournament, and the semi-final matches are best of 3 games!

Best of luck to each of you! ^^​

Years
  • Oh, thank goodness! I made it to 3rd! That's honestly way farther than I ever thought I could get.
    So I fight Spinosaurus again. Well, I think I know how that fight's gonna turn out... {XD}

Back