• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - April 2015

Hack of the Month

• [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333051]Pokémon: LIFE Version[/URL]

Votes: 72 64.3%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340689]Pokémon Version 6[/URL]

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289561]Pokémon Giratina's Legend[/URL]

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hack of the Month Voting - April 2015

This is a monthly ROM Hack contest to promote our community's hacks. ROM Hacking moderators will pick three hacks each month, and you members will have until the next month to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. You may suggest hacks you'd like to see in the following month's contest in this thread.

Eligible hacks

• Pokémon: LIFE Version by Dionen
      YUtGNl8.png
      V9BLB73.png
      vB2lrWT.png
    • Pokémon Version 6 by MrMacBeth
      f3j70Td.png
      prH08hf.png
      tzdd5fd.png
    • Pokémon Giratina's Legend by ~Andrea
      84eicly.png
      eA1rd0O.png
      Zrh5VQk.png

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
    • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
    • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
    • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
    • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • All three of these hacks are amazing! And I wanna play all of them! But..I've been waiting for Version 6 the most probably... BUT I LOVE LIFE AND GIRATINA'S LEGEND TOO. :) :) :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I think this will be one of the closer ones. I went with Life though, mostly because of those NDS graphics.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Pokemon Life looks like the best of these hacks, but the others are very interesting. I will play all of these games when they are done for sure.

elcaptino

the one
    Years
  • Come on man I can't selecet based on screens I need a beta test to tell which one is the winner ( nah I just want to play them the screens rock )
    So its tough choice I choose nope I still can't choose its as tough as choosing the starter

edit:
    voted for version 6 for the amount of work put into it hardwork needs to be rewarded yay!!

Last edited:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • The choices are hard this month, the screenshots are obviously good when it comes to all three hacks. LIFE has the most features and ASM-heavy events that really make it stand out as a project that worked hard to get where it's at. Version6 looks stylish and eventful, interesting and fun. Giratina Legend has some good graphics, but doesn't appeal me story-wise. I'd have to stay LIFE for now, but Version6 I'm sure will one day be a great hack. Good luck to all three

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ones Not Released
    Seconds Got Fakemon
    Thirds not in English Or Released

So are we to vote for who has the best screenshots?

Just check out each hack's thread and vote for the one you like most or think is the most promising.

Years
  • i voted for Pokemon Life. i think the Hack is quite promising with the story, graphic, and its features the maker introduce in it. moreover, since i like Pokemon Black2/White2,the hack fits to me. second one will be the Giratina's Legend i guess, the graphic is good, just like the resolute/victory fire game which is quite nice. the third will be the Pokemon Version 6. i'm not really into the fakemon, but, the character design and the story is quite good.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Im really loving how these hacks are progressing. LIFE Version especially, from what we've seen from screenshots. Version 6's Spritework is nothing to laugh at either. Its very artistic and fresh looking, while also having a sense of uniqueness. Keep up the good work everyone!

Years
  • I like pokemon life.
    I would like to see pokemon mega power in the next month's poll.
    I just love that hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back