• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Evil Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Yeah I know eh! Shes just talking trash and not making any sense. You shot our heads off? WTF are you talking about. She's PMSing like crazy.

:D

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    oh crap...this is going out of control..people are crying cause you kill peolpe on the game XD that's just dumb. i like pokemon and i think the game is uber cool! so dont flame here, and if you dont like the game, dont look at anything about it XD

Years
  • lol yer sometimes women just get like that.. not sure why... they think it's absolutely fine to yell swear words at us.. I think she is just trying to make herself feel big
    I don't think she can spell correctly either

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    oh crap...this is going out of control..people are crying cause you kill peolpe on the game XD that's just dumb. i like pokemon and i think the game is uber cool! so dont flame here, and if you dont like the game, dont look at anything about it XD

That's what i've been trying to tell people from the start. :\

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Gardevoir352 said:
    Tidus & Ash lova

Ummmm.... sorry hunny but Ash got fu.cked up in PTEI1, and as for Tidus, he would never love a bi.tch like you.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    That's what i've been trying to tell people from the start. :\

some people just dont know how to deal with things the right way. so...for whoever flames here cause they thing the game is bad, they should deal with it by not posting here ever again! XD

and for the people who are flaming back at the game haters, just dont listen to what the haters are saying

there...quick and easy way to finish all of this XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    Ummmm.... sorry hunny but Ash got fu.cked up in PTEI1, and as for Tidus, he would never love a bi.tch like you.

o really and i bet no girls will ever luv u but that's okay cause u got all your lil friends.

Years
  • I'm going to sleep now, no flaming! flaming is bad!
    bad bad bad!

colt, when you get back, I really like your new game and I'm gonna stay tuned :)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    o.O ummm....please stop flaming...*makes puppy dog eyes* pwease? XD

by the way, i forgot to ask, but how do i get RTP?

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    o.O ummm....please stop flaming...*makes puppy dog eyes* pwease? XD

by the way, i forgot to ask, but how do i get RTP?

For which version? RM2k or RM2k3?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    uhhhh, gardevor ya just might wanna stop besiedes i dont curse gotta go

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Is that ***** gardenwho.re outta here? Good, I was sick of listening to her BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back