• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Evil Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    You all had that temptation... instead of catching them, why not hurt them, with heavy artillery! So, for all you starving drooling Pokemon killers, here is your chance to prove to the world you aren't a kid anymore.

Meet, Pokemon, The Evil Inside 2. This is a sequal to a great shoot em' up game made by Colt. The second time around, Colt and I are doing a collaberation, to make the best rm2k poke-kill game to date! (There haven't been to many.) :laugh:

Enjoy the screens, and check out the site: https://www.ptei.tk

Gotta kill em' all! :badsmile:
    Download PTEI2: https://blessone.rpgarena.com/ptei/PTEI2v1.6demo.zip (DEMO)
    Download PTEI1: https://blessone.rpgarena.com/ptei/PTEI1.zip Full Game

Enjoy! :laugh:

Years
  • I've only played a demo for PTEI2 it was pretty cool, just one question though, are you making this game for fun, or because you hate Pokemon?

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Not that we hate them.... its just the tv shows were so annoying. Personally I love the games, Ruby/Sapphire were awesome. The tv show on the other hand, ash, misty, brock..... oh god....

:D

Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    Not that we hate them.... its just the tv shows were so annoying. Personally I love the games, Ruby/Sapphire were awesome. The tv show on the other hand, ash, misty, brock..... oh god....

:D

I know what you mean, im not the biggest fan of the TV show either, though the games are cool, its just the show I despise.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Finally someone who feels the same way about the TV Show! The TV Show Killed Pok?mon totally. But this game was awesome, I liked it anyways.

Years
  • Yeah even if you guys did make it because you hated Pokemon it wouldn't bother me as the game is quite fun, I like that clefairy cave platform part, that was quite entertaining, the general feel of the game is good, makes me think of CS, but maybe that's because of the sounds and the general choice of weapons ;)

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Dizzy said:
    Finally someone who feels the same way about the TV Show! The TV Show Killed Pok?mon totally. But this game was awesome, I liked it anyways.

The TV show sucks bad... but the games are pretty shitty too.

Pokemon sucks... thats why in this game, you kill them! :P

Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    The TV show sucks bad... but the games are pretty shitty too.

Pokemon sucks... thats why in this game, you kill them! :P

Well thats your opinion, and everybody has the right to one, even if its hating Pokemon, but you should watch out for the more serious type of Pokemon fans, I bet some of them would start a few flame wars if they saw this game.

By the way do you have any expected release date for the full version of PTEI 2?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I actually liked the Game, but that's pretty much it. And the Manga of course. But other than that, I've lost total interst in Pok?mon.

Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    Are you one of those kinda people Avatar??? :P

That start flame wars because of people hating Pokemon? Not really, im not like that, I dont see the need to bash nor flame anybody that doesn't have the same interests as myself, im not that serious of a Pokemon fan.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Alright cool... i'm glad that you like our games. Just wait till the complete version. Its a blood bath of pikachu pieces... with a little wartortle on the side.

Yummy!

Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    Alright cool... i'm glad that you like our games. Just wait till the complete version. Its a blood bath of pikachu pieces... with a little wartortle on the side.

Yummy!

Sounds cool, can't wait, I enjoyed the demo, and im most likely going to enjoy the full version too :)

Years
  • black_mage#1 said:
    Cool thanks.... any comments on the new screens? :D

Yeah they look pretty sweet, I checked your website and the snowboard mini game looks like fun :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2004
    Yeah, I'm staff at PTEI, this game rocks.

All of the latest screens look awesome. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    WOW! I thought everyone knew about this game, I mean there series have been going on for a while.

Years
  • Mena said:
    WOW! I thought everyone knew about this game, I mean there series have been going on for a while.

I already knew about PTEI but I only played the demo for PTEI 2, never got around to dl PTEI 1

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I already knew about PTEI but I only played the demo for PTEI 2, never got around to dl PTEI 1

I remember playing part 1, it wasn't as fun as part 2, but part 1 is fun.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Yeah..... so, were are all these pokefreaks you keep talking about? ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back