• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(*) The FNA Fanclub (*)

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Hey, I might as well join too, though I might not be around much.
FNA's art is so great. It makes me jealous because I'm such a terrible artist. (Then again, almost everyone's art is better than mine :P)
So yeah, another fan! Woo!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Am I detecting a hint?
Want me to make a pair thread for you two?
But I dunno if I can be in charge of the member list, so would someone else wanna do that if I started the thread?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
I'm so sorry I havent been on laitly ,yesterday and there was a outage not long after my friend marik messed with my sn. I was gone the day before cause I had to finish some requests and check up on the artstravaganza! O_O I'm so sorry I was gone for so long T_T..

a the paired idea, o.o that would be cool lol, :huggles Tony: =3 maybe by christmas it will be more then Paired^-^.

Thanks for joining guys =D I'm glad I also got to know you better Darkquil o.o you sound so much alike with someone els I know over here =3 but I asked Kimberly if you two could speek on MSN sometime. Sorry I left so fast last night as well, Raven was tired and cranky per the norm XD.

=D And btw, Ken and Claire's drawings are compleated and will be uploaded with my teachers computer tomorrow or the day after^^.

Again I'm really sorry for being gone so long, alot has been going on here o_o I'm even starting a Cookie Express but not the same way Marik was doing it by using me Oo;

If anybody would like free cookies for christmas though =3 dont hesitate to ask ^-^ nummy .... :grab chocolate fuge:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=3 well it depends on how lifting 300 cookies in a day ranks XD But I'm doing good=D Alot of things have been going on and I may be gone all day tomorrow cause though class is out we have a big party planned at my house and my grandmothers going to be coming over, so I need to finish her pillow that I made with dears on it then I need to go over the thankgiving decore and once thats done I need to make the clay turky for the centerpiece =3 I love modling clay! ^^ But it takes me forever to make feathers!

Then I need to finish a huge drawing for my bedroom door and get some things ready for christmas =D.

=3 And the reason you cant go to the thing in my signature is cause ChairmanKaga helped me by in a sense "condemning" it to the netherworlds of PC =D. Marik made me sould like a Advertising fool who cares for nothing but popularity and though he had his good points that thread was VERY out of my league. And his as well for taking over my SN yesterday.but if you really want cookies and pasteries and animal treats =D You can Personal Message me and I'll give you the thread I had planed on making befor all that happened^^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Red Yellow Pink Green Purple and blue are my favorite colors ^_^ Maybe red would look great, a little seasonal too.

OMG o_o... Leave it to me to make such a goof up at midnight XD I just mistook Ranmaguy (the programmer of oekaki) for Stevos second sn! XD He dosint really understand it but said that I cxould call em stevo =3. So now there is Stevo Rengi abd Stevo Ranma! XD lol okay maybe I'll just keep it at Ranma.

Does anybody here have any plans for thanksgiving day after tomorrow ? ^^; I'm running out of decorating ideas. :Has made the turkey early (not real one!) :

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Oo;;; erm... What XD??! I dont know where that is =3 but cheese spoons sound very good ^_^. Thanks for joining Brookes, glad to see you ^^

Btw I have yet to finish my badge thingie o_o but I found this in my mud room and if it's a caterpillar I'm ganna keep it till it grows up. Does anybody have these or know what they are? it's like a worm with furr, but it's head looks alot like a ant and it's six legs are all in it's first section, while the rest of it's body has sucktion cup like things, like a octopie. It really loves wheat germ but I want to find some flowers. True size image too. o_O I have no clue what it is and makes mee feel kinda funny XD if anything I would expect myself to know what it is cause I own milapieds, centa's,ants,bees,moths,butterflys,a mantis,cicatas,dragonflies and mealwormbeatles and larva o_O

Last edited:
Back