• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(*) The FNA Fanclub (*)

Years
  • I wish to join ^^ I admire all of FNA's art, very beautiful creations. She's also one of the most kindest and sensible people here on PC, and one of the most ambitious aswell.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I'm back for some split semi seconds o.o I dont know how long XD!

And Nope =D I know Tony isint as active as he useto be here so I dont know if he would choose co-ownership ^^ and other then Forest who I know has alot of work on her hands already =D Your the main one I would choose to co-own the fanclub, I dont mind in the least bit ^_^. And Yes =3 that is called teh swet drop XD :huggles blaze: lol.

That was to kind Signomi =3 I'm not sure about sensible cause I can be abit Misslead being as gulable as I am ^^ But the kindness and ambitiousness is sounden more like me :hugs: Thank you so much for joining, it meens alot.

Yes.=3 I love the fanclubs, there is just some kind of emotion I get from these things I cant help but act like I do XD even if it may come out cutie. Thanks again everybody ^^ Still makin' my night =D!.

Years
  • Fna, im going to yet again thank you for being a Friend, and a excellent Artist ^_^ and thanks so much for the Get well soon card hehe, I have 3 now =3 but youres is the most treasuerd, and the first..you are so cool O_O and I love that image you did of cy and mewtwo O_O;; so cool

Years
  • Freenaturearts said:

Edit again: And thanks strider for such a cool post about meh ^_^ Your banners almost compleat btw, absol is wicked *_*... And thanks for joining:hugs:

o_o only just saw this XD

Awesome FNA, thanks again for making it ^_^

Wiked eh? Heh heh, sounds great already, I can't wait until you finish it, and I'm sure the wait has been worth it ^_-

Thank you FNA! *Huggles*

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Aw thanks Faith ^_^ your so sweet =3, I just want to be sure you dont get to sick ^^; alot of people say that cards and get well soon things help in the healing prosses cause it gives good energy to the person, so I try my best to draw things like that when someone has taken ill, and being that we just became friends not long ago, I didint want you to get anything nasty. And I never would want you to ether, I saw in your profile that you liked eevee =D I would have done the other pokemon but I wasint sure I had enough time to make the whole card that night ^^.

The one for Cybex is almost compleated actualy X_X God I wish in some way it was a nightime picture but thats in plans for something els lol a arora would have looked nice in the mix =3. However the trees and things are almost realistic and cybex's energy is very cool looking ^_^. Just taking ahwile to finish.

Thanks Strider ^^ lol I know what you meen, it can kinda be missed if you are just breezing threw or if people are saying alot and it's hard to keep in check. But it has alot of flames like the last one with Absol and Arcanine head to head like a battle =D. I really love it's steal like tail most, but the whole thing should be finished in a matter of hours ^^. And your very welcome :huggles back:

Edit: Yeah! Page two in less then a day =D Lucky thread ! ^-^

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Ack! Page 2 and I didn't see? 0_0;;; heh, sorry Didi, I really should fart around tha fanclubs more often -_-;

Annnyway, mwar... I'm glad you have your fanclub back <3 I'd have done restarted it but I keep forgetting anything but the 3 clubs I'm used to posting in here o_0 *burns your new club into his memory with a blowtorch* 0_o X3

*huggles* Hehehe... well I pretty much know everything I can think ta ask you XD so I think I'll just grace the fanclub with my presence for now ^^;

I love you ~_^

Years
  • Gah... I wasn't on last night so I couldn't update or anything ??
    so Pory you joined and nobody else

I'll make you both co-owners

Years
  • Ah well... clubs die, they're remade... tch, an' ppl re-join. X3 *re-joins FNA fanclub* Heeeey... nice tough with those... err... symbols at tha beggining and end of tha club's name btw. ^_-

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • yay two guys I talk to super often is becoming the fanclub co-owners XD Awesome guys, =3 and same thing here, I dont know of anything I cant say over AIM ^^ But your fanclub is very inviting just to talk with you Tony :huggles: However Ken =3 I do have some questions but that does go over aim rather easily^^.

And dont worry Tony, as long as you know it's here it didint matter when you come in :hugs: as long as your here and we are still with eachother on aim. It makes no differents in the matter of are fun =D.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Plueboy =3 thats cute! And yeah ^_^ I'm always open =D.

I have to agree about the symbols btw, sweet touch o.o. Do you know where setogirls posts whent o_O...?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Oh god you got me Blushing! Greatings Stevo ^^ Thank you so much for joining, again, lol And that was sweet porygon ^-^ I'm speechless.
    Plueboy? "googles" o.o so thats who you named it after, it looks so cool =D!
    Thanks again for joining everyone ^^ it's good to see you all here, and some new ones as well.

Back