• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • I will if you want, they are really good, but the Mew/shaymin and Mew/poochyena would be better if you removed the mew tail.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Mewthree.png

My own version of Mewthree.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Top:Gold Gengar Sprite
    Bottom: Recolored R/S/E Gengar Sprite, G/S/C Style.

I honestly think it looks better THI way, with the back and purple. What do you think?

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • I'm quite disappointed with the Weezing and Cherry thingy (Cherubi isn't it?) one. The Scizoquen one was a lot better. I was trying to do these while ill and watching Top Gear (I can't multitask at the best of time xD)

2mo2hxc.jpg

Now this one was a total fail, I let my nephew pick 2 to fuse, why did he have to pick these 2 >.<

2agner6.png

Nephew request #2.

2d6tncm.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Well here are some sprites i played with.I only started a few days ago so please comment.The last one(with the machamp) was my first sprite that i've ever done.

Maco

learning the ropes...
    Years
  • My first revamp:
    Charmander_Original.png
    Charmander.png

Original --> New
    And another, this one was a bit more difficult to get the shading right:
    Charmeleon_Original.png
    Charmeleon.png

I'm practicing my shading/outlining at the moment so that I can move on to my own scratch sprites (my first scratch had some nasty outlines :P).

Last edited:

pr0udy

Wannabe Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    Well here are some sprites i played with.I only started a few days ago so please comment.The last one(with the machamp) was my first sprite that i've ever done.
    The Entei looks freaking amazing with the way the faceplate... thing stands out against the black body.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back