• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS or X/Y ??

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

I have read your first post, that doesn't change what I meant.

Hope that clarifies.

Ken.
    Not my post -- TC's post; Post #1; the topic/thread-starter post; scroll-up-til-you-reach-the-top post. Idk if I'm even still doing this the right way. *shrugs*

Soooooo...

I just bought the 3DS XL (btw I don't have the normal 3DS) after 2 years maybe :D
    And I was wondering if someone could give me some opinions on wether I should get X/Y or ORAS, I was going to get Y and AS but my budget is yeah...

I've also read many reviews on which one to buy and I was like "waaaaat" so please help? :D
    At first I wanted to get X/Y just for the simple reason that I've never played it, but I think ORAS has more features(?) and more mega evolutions :7: which is awesome.

Please help me :D

Thanks in advance.

Hope that's clear enough.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • While OrAs were unfortunately easier than the originals they were still fun, and had their own charms. Also it's story is better than XY's. As for type diversity you can capture a great deal of Pokémon after capturing the mascot. Also seeing all the hints to the things in past games including the originals would make you giddy if you are an old fan that is.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If you want the most out of the Gen 6 technology and something everybody's been playing, go for ORAS. X and Y lack a lot of Mega Evolutions and other implementations and while they are still compatible with ORAS, people want to use the new stuff, so interacting with other players will be rather hard.

And just one thing about X and Y that gets confused really often: the games have postgame and it certainly isn't bad at all; it's just really simplistic.

Years
  • Thanks for your replies :D

I was reading this 2-3 hours ago and was like daaaaaayum ORAS(Alpha Sapphire) it is... And went off to buy it, and I don't regret buying AS :D

Thanks again :D

Back