• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    That's cruel, xD.

Well... Not for me...

But I'm the guy that reads like ten five-hundred pages books in less than a day if I wanted to.

Hey Jim, that banner, how many colors does it have? I seen red, orange, yellow, black, blue, purple, and I think green.

It has 8, xD.

I can't remember them though.

Nerevarnie; we need you to identify what's attacking us.

Edit: BTW, They're: Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Black.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    eeeee i was so pumped when i posted... now i have to waaaiiitttt haha i'm in emotional pain... but i'm sure Cloves in more...

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • Dude, Brad is gonna have a LOT to catch up on. If he posts, that is.

yeah, time zones makes this a bit weird. I'm Pacific Time Zone. Like West Coast USA. I dunno the number for that, sorry. I can tell you that it's 9:47 as I post. =)

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
  • For me all your activity was in the day. My timezone is -7 though

EDIT: Something I just noticed. Is Mandi Ornitier based on Vivi Ornitier? From ff9? Since her mother is named Vivian

Yeah,I couldn't think of a last name for my character,so I decided to make Mandi's mother,named after my second favorite character.As a side note,my Spring Break is almost over,and school's starting tomorrow.Just a heads up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sadness.. i guess everyone just get posts in when you can... its startin to get good :)

btw... don't be afraid to manipulate the NPC's! i notice some of you are waiting for me before you make moves. feel free to let your creativity run a little bit. I have faith in all the writers in this RP not to overpower and ruin anything, we've got a pretty solid group here. Make it exciting!

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • ^ yeah, ok. I'm just gonna wait for you to open the door, first. (What is in the dang sewers?!)

EDIT: Yeah, Jim, I've noticed your sig picture was changing. I though you were constantly changing it or something..

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    We're all waiting for Nerevarine to identify this mystery creature down here. If he doesn't soon then I'm just gonna call it an Ekans and get on with the RP.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • I'm not going to post again until Kansas does. It would be silly to.
    It's really tempting to post though. Silhouette and AExcalibur have their input. *bounces in chair* Come on Kansas xP

Silhouette

Years
  • btw... don't be afraid to manipulate the NPC's! i notice some of you are waiting for me before you make moves. feel free to let your creativity run a little bit. I have faith in all the writers in this RP not to overpower and ruin anything, we've got a pretty solid group here. Make it exciting!

You can manipulate some NPC's. Just don't blame me when Nerevarine wants it to be a morph!!

EDIT: meh, Nerevarine's online now, anyway. Hope a post is made soon..

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You can manipulate some NPC's. Just don't blame me when Nerevarine wants it to be a morph!!

EDIT: meh, Nerevarine's online now, anyway. Hope a post is made soon..

That's what I was thinking; which is also why I waited. :]

We need to get to you lot soon though.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I PMed you as you were typing that. xD

Sorry. :x

Silhouette

Years
  • Wow.. Totally wasn't expection Yanma (was it Yanmegas?) Oh well. Either way, Brock is probably getting impatient. Lol.

meh.. I gotta get off in like 5 minutes.

Yes, I'm gonna wait for Kansas to post, too.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I like how me and AExcalibar use Water Pulse differently. Mine starts out as rings of energy then transform into a rushing wave like a miniature version of Surf. We're all unique.

Now come on sewer crew, that's one of three down; Brock's getting bored of waiting to be ambushed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back