• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol i'm quite aware...nothin wrong with a little "just friends spooning" *yay futurama quotes*

haha ACC i'm quite aware you're a guy, nothin wrong with a lil jokes every now and again

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • I understand completely. Now excuse me while I go file this restraining order... *Runs away*

Lulz, I almost feel like quoting that in my sig. That was great.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha and just for your reference i can give you the location of everyone.

Jade, Denx, Clove, Amy = Outside of the gym needing medics
    Mandi, Alice, Reid, Victor = Inside gym/fighting Brock

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Well, so much for the amazing sign-up. My first post and I mess up everyone's location, AND I forget my own character's moveset. (I thought that I had put flamethrower in there for substitute, dammit >.<)

So yah, sign-up replaces sub with flamethrower in moveset, and post will be edited accordingly (good thing I was ambiguous enough I only need to edit one sentence, heh-heh.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha ya, aside from that it was an awesome opening post

*go team Venture*

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • I dunno, it almost made me want to write a spin-off fanfic of this called "The Adventures of the Amazing Butterfree-Man and Gravel-Teen!" Making them sound like campy cartoon heroes was intentional, but I look at it and I can't stop giggling.

Team Venture FTW!!!!

Oh, and I edited the post and once Clove recovers Travis will proceed to pester him to death at your leisure. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lmao believe it or not... i totally knew that was the relationship Travis and Clove were going to have before you even posted.... something inside be was just telling me that whatever char you made was gonna taunt Clove until the end of time about a failure... i was laughing the whole last part of your post

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Heh, that's just how Travis is. He'll forgive you for messing up, but he sure as heck isn't going to forget to rub it in your face. XD

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • I now have not one, but TWO anagrams for my name!

(Art Critic Cubone-Master/ A Critic Cometh- Marowak)

Plus, I wanted to get rid of the troublesome underscores. XD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Only as much as u liek tododiles. XD

So, as soon as Kansas posts we can get out of this combat situation and actually have our characters get to know each other, which I'm looking forward to. I keep playing variations on this guy: you love to hate him sometimes. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back