• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [IC] [M]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • (OOC: You guys ready for my shortest post yet!?)

Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1
    Haru + Asina + Confinded Space= A Long Trip

"Yeah, let's blow this joint. Hey, Haru. Can you incinerate this for me? I think my chakra is acting up or something." Aki acted like nothing was up.

Haru gave a chuckle. Aki didn't use fire release, and there wasn't much else that could destroy paper. "What do you mean?" He waved a hand over the paper as it disintegrated, making it look as if Akihiro had done it. Haru gave him a wink. "Sadly, we must wait on our comrades." He gestured to the other four. It had seemed that Asina was to be paired with Ayame. Thank you! Thank you Leader! Haru had dreaded that the Leader might punish him for the spying by pairing him with Asina. He didn't exactly detest her, he would just prefer to avoid the constant questioning she would bombard him with. She was a powerful ally, yes, but she wasn't trusting enough. Shin, I could tolerate. He might be a little rough around the edges, but he's a good comrade all the same. Ayame is powerful, but she is too sure of herself. Nyichi...He has too much faith in that sword. Aki...Aki will do. Haru believed that he would do well with Aki. He has strong taijutsu, as well as ninjutsu. It would be good to have a taijutsu user to cover Haru when he needed to recharge his chakra. Let us hope I don't have to use those jutsu...Haru's two strongest jutsu, Burning Hellblitz and Falling Sky, required massive amounts of chakra. It was only due to his special training that he could use them at all. "From what I gather, you use both water and wind style?"

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Saiyuu Mori

Chaptet 2; Mission From The Hokage

"So some of the fresh Chunin get an S-Rank mission? Perfect." Saiyuu said, scanning the room. If you ask me, it's just another difficult promotion. If I can ace this I'll reach Jounin in no time. Saiyuu thought to herself. Saiyuu spotted the boy known as Nev. "Desprate situation, don't you think Nev?" Saiyuu said staring directly at the boy with a Raven. Of course this was an S-Rank mission, so It was not to be taken lightly. "Don't answer that. As you know I'm Saiyuu Mori, and if this partnership is going to work we need to get acquainted. I need frequent communication, so I get used to you. I don't like strangers and your no different, so don't feel special." Saiyuu added. Saiyuu was trying to get acquainted, but she sounded rude and self-centered. "I know I sound rude, but I'm no good with strangers." Saiyuu said, closing her eyes slightly.

There was alot of talk about ten-tails and Madara's followers lately. Walking to Nev, Saiyuu spoke evenly. "What do you think about all this?" Saiyuu asked, looking straight ahead of her. There was always the solo option, should her partner be disabled, but she wouldn't let that happen to anyone. At the present time, one thing bothered her. Why is Ten-Tails involved with the mission? Should Ten-Tails escape, all the Chunin would be killed, but not Saiyuu, she had plans.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Reunion With Frinds
    Akihiro Hamasaki

"What do you mean?" Haru waved his hand over the scroll in Aki's hand, and watched as it burned to a black powder-like substance. He gave Aki a wink, playing along with Aki's little charade. "Sadly, we must wait on our comrades." He pointed at the others. Aki nodded and just gave a slight smile. "From what I gather, you use both water and lightning style?" Aki looked at Haru.

"Yep. Water and Wind." Aki confirmed. "And judging from the scrolls, I'm gonna take it that you use mainly Fire." Aki looked at the other groups. Hmmm...I have no clue about any of the others abilities. It's not like I care, but I'm kinda curious. "I'm not looking forward to the boat ride." Aki said. Ironically, even though he was mainly a Water user, he hated going on boats. The rocking back and forth of boats would often make his stomach churn, and would occasionally vomit. Hmmm...I wonder what kind of opponent's we'll face...? Aki really had no problems with a confrontation with anyone, but he did want to make sure he didn't screw anything up. But he was also weary about showing his skills completely to everyone. Aki knew that they were all criminals, so each of them must've had some hidden agenda. On top of that, Asina was questioning the hell out of Haru. He was able to play them off pretty good, but Aki on the other hand wasn't sure if he could do the same. "Hey, let's hurry up and get out of here." He said to the group.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch. 2: State of Emergency
    Klicer & Soneshi

"Yes, I am. Listen, the only thing I want from a partner is to be strong and it seems you are strong so I guess we'll get along well. First what chakra natures do you manipulate?" Klicer was immediately thrown back in that he was so very... well, blunt with her. Very few people speak to her in such a way, and those are not people who made off well.

"Whoa, easy with the causalities." She responded sarcastically. "I know we haven't actually worked together yet, but we do have to get along and be friends to some extent, if any. So for future reference, I really don't enjoy people talking down to me like that. Strong enough? I'll have you know that I am very skilled in what I do, thank you, and your condescending remarks will not be tolerated. You might be a Jonin, but that doesn't mean you're better. We're equal, and that's that."

Soneshi shook her head as Klicer finished her "sassing." "Klicer, friendships usually need mutual respect. You should really be nicer." She whispered. Klicer glared back, causing Soneshi to shut up.

"Now, to answer your question, I use Wind and Fire." Klicer stated affirmatively. "Soneshi can only use Wind."​

Years
  • Shin Kaito

Shin could barely suppress a groan when he discovered he was to be paired with Nyichi - and that he would be travelling into unfamiliar territory with the cocky ninja. Shin has primarily been active around the North and around Amegakure and rarely travelled into the Land of Fire. Thankfully he was heading somewhere well known, perhaps not so lucky was that stealth would be difficult to pull of at the Guardian Temple which was guarded and kept by ninja-monks.
    I don't think Nyichi is going to be much for the stealthy approach either... we'll either have to take them all out or get in unnoticed.

Shin's partner acknowledged him a little too cheerfully before suggesting they try to get along.
    "I'm not going to be going out of my way to argue with you, but don't expect us to be the best of friends either." There was no point in pretending he was going to get along fantastically with Nyichi, but so long as he didn't get on Shin's nerves he didn't really care about being paired with him. Shin, like Haru, incinerated his paper discreetly.
    "I'm going to head towards the boat."

With that Shin left the small building they were using as a hideout and headed towards the location the scroll had given him for the boat. Sure enough within the hour he had found himself standing at a run down, small and nearly impossible to locate dock in which a lone, equally down-trodden boat was moored. Shin climbed aboard the rickety vessel and awaited the arrival of the rest of the Kurotenshi.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I laughed kindly at her rather abrupt introduction. I was slightly disappointed that I wasn't with my usual partner, though the Hokage's word was absolute. "Don't worry about it, my raven has a similar attitude." He pecked my shoulder, "We should be fine though, you look like a fairly powerful kunoichi so I think I can rest easy." I answered her communication statement as well, "You can count on me and my raven to scout very well." I answered.

She moved closer to me, to ask me a last question in a much calmer tone, "If you really care about my opinion, then I have to say that it is pretty good news." I said with a bright eyes, "This would be excellent training for my dojutsu and my original jutsu, if we fight opponents similar in strength to me, then I'll be even happier." I noticed she was looking past me, thinking of something other than what I had to say, I decided not to call her out on it, instead saying, "Since this is a two ninja group, you should probably be the leader here. I'll follow your word as best as I can."

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Saiyuu Mori

Chapter 2-2; The Pairing

Nev's arrangement for Saiyuu to lead caused her to falter. "Wait a minute. You want person you don't even know to lead you? That's ridiculous! How do you know I won't just leave you to die while I watch from the sidelines? Which I won't, but you never know." Saiyuu said, obviously taken aback by this comment. Surely he was joking. He had to be. They didn't know each other at all, yet he was willing to let Saiyuu take the lead. Saiyuu then responded to his first few words. "Strong huh? I guess I am, I mean, there are always people stronger than you, but I guess your right." Saiyuu said. It was difficult talking to someone so easygoing.

"Before you ask, I can control Wind and Earth. I guess I could stay here talking, but it's best we get moving. The Hidden Tea Village isn't to far, but it is far. The sooner we move the better." Saiyuu announced. "If your really okay with following my orders than I guess I have no choice but to accept. I think we'll get along just fine. By the way, what do you control?" Saiyuu said, walking toward the exit. "I'm trying to figure out what I'm working with in natures."

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Ayame Ibaraki

"Eh, who am I going to be with? It better not be someone annoying." Ayame said. A few members had already been partnered, and a few were left. It was revealed that Asina was going to be Ayame's partner. She seemed to be okay with this. Also, a while back the leader came. His chakra felt the most strong. He did not reveal most of his abilities, just revealing he could use telepathy. Aki and Haru and been partnered, and were sent to the Hidden Sound.

After he received the scroll, Haru burnt it in his hands probably with his Fire Release. Ayame wasn't so surprised since she was a Fire Release user in the first place. She also sensed Aki's natures; Water and Wind.She wondered what her next mission was going to be like... She also wanted to see more of Asina's abilities... She was kind of glad to be paired up with her.
    Asina rested her sights on Ayame and immediately perked up before she spoke, "I can't wait to get started Ayame!"
    Ayame replies "Yeah. I am from the Land Of Fire, so I should be able to easily navigate through it. It's great that I'm partnered with you."

Eh, was busy today. Sorry for the short post xD

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Post 7: In Which Departures Make for Lengthy Discussions.
    "I have full belief that you wouldn't allow me to die so easy." I answered. "Anyways, I'm strong enough to stay alive." I nodded my head at her notion to leave, I was getting very impatient and excited. "If we get there first, it is very possible we will see first hand who is causing trouble, but if we go last, then it will be safer for us." I didn't care either way so I didn't but any emphasis on either. "The choice is completely yours."

I let my raven fly out, as he was getting to be very bored. "My natures are Wind and Water, additionally I posses a dojutsu." I pointed to my eyes which were swirled like a hurricane, "And the Hurricane Release Kekkei Genkai. If there is one order I will disobey, it is to use the Hurricane Release." I said very seriously, "I am more than adept enough without it."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

He said what he needed to say. Nothing more, he wasn't one to put politeness into his words. He would be direct and say things how they were. He isn't one to put sugar in his words. And he was legitimately surprised by her answer.
    How dare she talk to him like that? She was just a mere ninja and she talked to him like she was his superior. No one talked to Gothax Nakamura in these manners. What was wrong in her head. He was going to teach that mouth of hers to stay shut or to respect him. But not now, he wasn't going to lose his cool in front of that pitiful woman and her animal. He was going to pass his rage on trainings and the opponents he would have to face. And of course, this woman will have to pay for her words soon. When she told him she manipulated
    wind and fire, he was quite disappointed. He had wished for a partner who used Water and Earth but instead he got this. He sighed, one can never have what he wanted. "What about you calm down? If you get angry over such little matters, what are you going to do when we face our enemies? You should control your emotions better. And about our friendship, I don't think this is needed. We are here to protect this country not to be friends with each other but let's at least try not to pick up a fight and understand each other. I use Lightning and Fire myself."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nyichi Nobu

Nyichi was shrugged off for the most part by his partner Shin. Honestly it wasn't that much of a surprise to him. But he had to keep up appearances right ? He turned so he could look at Shin as he walked away. " Oh well. " he muttered to himself. " I'll come with you. " he said a bit louder before hurrying behind him. He stopped a bit at the entrance while Shin continued onwards. " Oh yea and guys lets try not to die out there alright. It would be more then a shame if any you had died. So let's all fight with bravery okay. " He hoped that he didn't sound to cheesy with that last part but it was necessary to establish his role in the group.

With that said, he let a broad smile lift his lips before leaving the Kurotenshi hideout. By speaking out to the group he had ended up loosing track of Shin, so he was forced to rely on his own scroll for directions. He opened it in his palms and followed it to a wreaked dock and raggedy old boat. " Guess this is our ride. " he told himself, scratching the back of his head at the same time. " Oh well. Let's try to atleast enjoy this. " Nyichi tossed the scroll into the murky waters surrounding the moore afterwards.

He made his way onto the boat, sitting himself a comfortable distance from his partner. " I'll have to make this flawless. The first mission is always the most important. We're.. The Kurotenshi. The child of the Akatsuki. Let's make our parents proud. " he thought to himself sarcastically. He placed his elbow on his knee and cuffed his chin, waiting for the other members to show.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1
    I'm On a Boat
    "Yep. Water and Wind. And judging from the scrolls, I'm gonna take it that you use mainly Fire. I'm not looking forward to the boat ride. Hey, let's hurry up and get out of here." Aki was an interesting individual.

Haru gave him a laugh. "A water style user who doesn't like boats? Interesting. But I also use a bit of earth style jutsu." Haru wasn't as adept with his earth style as he was with his fire style, but he was still a formidable opponent. "I agree. I'll head on down to the boat. I'll see you all there." He gave a smile to them all, except for Shin and Nyichi because they had already left, and a bright, sunshiny grin to Asina. Haru didn't know why, but it was fun to be nice to her, seeing as she didn't even like him...Supposedly.

He strode out of the base and slowly made his way towards the dock. This will be fun...Asina will be a problem, no doubt... Haru didn't not like Asina, but she was a bit of a chatterbox and tended to not trust him, again a wise decision. Aki will be a good comrade. He can cover my back from other styles. It looked as if they could fight the styles that were strong against the other. Tactically sound. We'll have a bit of an easy job. Securing information is one of my specialties, and Aki seems like a bit of a weapon-head. It will be fun. Haru wasn't looking forward to the fact that he might have to kill, but he was very excited about the prospect of having to stealth his way around. He arrived at the dock and perched himself on the very front of the ship. Haru loved to be around the water, despite his firey jutsus. It was calm and soothing. Despite the size of the small, rickety craft, he had a feeling he would enjoy the ride.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Akihiro Hamasaki

"A water style user who doesn't like boats? Interesting. But I also use a bit of earth style jutsu." Aki just looked at him and nodded. "I agree. I'll head on down to the boat. I'll see you all there." Haru agreed with the fact that boats weren't much fun, but he did in fact leave before Aki did. Aki waited a few moments, before leaving, mentally preparing himself for the mission ahead. Alright...first mission, first impressions. I got to do good, Haru's counting on me. Aki started to walk towards the exit of the Kurotenshi hideout, and turned around to look at the Asina and Ayame.

"So, are you ladies coming or should we leave without you?" He said, laughing a bit as he continued to walk out. "Last person to the boat has to buy me lunch!" He yelled, quickly running out of the hideout.

~

Upon arriving at the boat, Aki saw some of the other members there. The boat itself was small, but still able to carry all of the members. Alright, let's do this... He walked towards the docked boat and hopped in and quickly found a seat, not wanting to stand up. "I'm here. The girls are on their way." Aki said to the group, waiting for departure.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Saiyuu Mori

Chapter 2-2; Heading To The Hidden Tea

Saiyuu sighed. "I'd prefer to get there first, so we know what we're up against. Of course, that could be a quick death as well. My Kekki Genkki depends on my chakara reserves, and is only a last resort. I'd be much better off knowing your fighting style so I know what you lack, then I'd be better backup as well." Saiyuu said. Nev was getting the message. Saiyuu didn't just want to be a leader, she wanted to be a supportive leader. "If you need backup don't hesitate to call me. I'm never to busy for a comrade." Saiyuu said with a smile. Saiyuu was already ahead, sprinting for The Hidden Tea. "Whelp, let's move Amoa." Saiyuu said.

When they were out of the Hidden Leaf, Saiyuu began to speak. "The Hidden Tea has a very complex structure, and it will be too difficult to operate separately. If we get split up we're more likely to die out there. Um.. If you like you can call me Sai, but if you don't want to it's fine." Saiyuu explained. This was going to be harder than usual missions, seeing as Saiyuu had never done an S-Rank mission before. Her main goal wzs to keep herself- and her partner-alive. "What rank are you? You look like a chunin. I'm a chunin, but I'm reaching for Jounin." Saiyuu asked.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • "My fighting style is very direct and destructive, I am a master at taijutsu and skilled in ninjutsu. I lack any genjutsu, and have a very innate weakness to it due to my eyes. My raven is able to perform decent genjutsu, and can match up to half of my strength when in human form. Additionally he can overtake my consciousness and completely control my body, allowing use of my kekkei genkai" I answered, taking off with her. "Also please call me Nev." I didn't like being called by my clan name, as it was too formal. The last time it was used frequently was when I was called to do my first and only A-rank mission. I began to wonder how my cousin was doing, and I hoped she was safe and happy. Father always said she could be as strong as I was if she wasn't so against killing. Still, that mission gave me chills. Because I had almost died, I had learned that I had to get as strong as possible. I also realized that I'm only alive today because I have my dojutsu, and because I have my crow to use my kekkei genkai for me.

Out of the village she gave a few more warnings, and I could feel that she was slightly unnerved by being given an S-rank mission. I wasn't so worried, as I was sure the two of us could handle an S-rank ninja. "I'm a chunin." I answered, "Though I am considered to be jonin level in terms of strength, I just don't wish to upgrade my rank." I had seen the jonin exams, and didn't want to put myself in that position yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Asina Paoi
    The surrounding conversations caught Asina's ear and she turned and saw Haru grinning as if it was the happiest person on the planet. Asina thought it was best to not give him any reaction so she turned and faced Ayame once more without the slightest hint of dissatisfaction. At least all of the partners seemed to be getting off on the right foot, except for the new guy and Shin. To Asina Shin was just one of those people who was stubborn and really hard to get along with, thankfully he wasn't her partner.

"Yeah. I am from the Land Of Fire, so I should be able to easily navigate through it. It's great that I'm partnered with you." Asina was glad Ayame's reply was as cheerful as hers.

Aki couldn't help but add in his own comment, he was already taking after Haru no doubt. If there was one thing he should do it was to watch his back because who knew when Haru would plant the kunai in it. Haru would already have him spilling all the personal details of his life to him so his "birds" didn't have to do it. The sooner she was away from the others the better, specifically Haru because he was trouble.

"Looks like we had better head towards the boat!" Asina linked her arms with Ayame's and led the way there while talking. "I don't know much about Konoha, except the obvious stuff. I would be sooo lost in the Land of Fire without you."

Once they arrived at the boat Asina made sure she wasn't sitting directly next to the Haru. Boat rides were just boat rides, the quicker they were done the faster they would be to where they needed to be. Talking often occupied most of the time, Asina loved talking. She couldn't wait to discuss battle strategy with Ayame, fighting along side a genjutsu user wasn't something she had been well versed in. Haru's presence made it that much easier to withhold blabbering all of that out. It would be for the best if they waited until they reached their destination to begin those types of discussions.

"Say Ayame, how far away does your genjutsu work? Far enough to catch any wandering ears?" Instead of looking at Ayame her golden eyes met Haru's. Asina displayed the same grin he had given her earlier.​

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch. 2: State of Emergency
    Klicer & Soneshi

Ooh, this fool was asking for it! Klicer grew angrier with every word that she had to listen to. No one ever talked to her like that, and she wasn't about to make an exception for this guy. "A friendship does matter; if we aren't on the same page, we won't be able to fight together. We have to work together, because there are gonna be seriously tough enemies that only the three of us can defeat by working together. So stop acting high and mighty and just work with me!"

Soneshi stepped in-between the two arguing ninja. "Listen, you guys can't keep doing this. It's getting us nowhere. Klicer's right, we all have to get along and work together. If we can't do that, we'll fail at our mission. Stop being rude to each other and just get along, okay? Can we do that?"

Klicer crossed her arms and grumbled something inaudible. Soneshi nodded to her, appearing to understand her, and turned to Gothax. "You can do that too, right Gothax?"​

Years
  • Shin Kaito

Not much longer after shin had taken his position in the boat had Nyichi, Aki, Haru, Asina and Ayame arrived and taken up places on the rickety craft themselves. Nyichi sat perched at the front of the dank vessel over to his left whilst Aki and Haru were off to Shin's right. The two Kunoichi were across from Aki and Haru.
    It seems like the other two partnerships will get along reasonably well. Nyichi and I on the other hand... we don't exactly seem compatible. The only thing that makes sense is that I can cover him from a distance whilst he engages in taijutsu and that he could not just watch my back but take advantage of opponents whilst they are under my genjutsu. The Leader certainly made good choices tactically, but I wish he had accounted for personalities. Oh well, so long as he is tolerable.

Shin sat in silence listening to the conversations of the others, so far he had found most of the group bearable. He didn't particularly like Nyichi, and he was concerned about Haru's knack for knowing things Shin would rather he didn't. But even the loud-mouthed Asina had seemed tolerable to Shin. What was less tolerable, was that they were all still waiting for the skipper of the boat to arrive.
    Where the hell - Shin's thoughts were interrupted by a bubbling in the water in front of the boat. He nearly rose from his seat but decided against it, he was glad he had made that decision as he would have looked very foolish if he had risen. A gigantic crocodile (or maybe an alligator?) arose from the water a ninja village-esque head protector fastened behind it's eyes and a harness connecting it to the rickety boat. Without a sound it began pulling the boat forward towards their destination - although it was probably listening into their conversation in order to report to the Leader.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 2
    Akihiro Hamasaki

((Sorry, short post.))

The two Kunoichi had arrived before long, getting onto the boat ready for departure. Alrighty, I think it's time to go. Suddenly, a large crocodile rose out of the water with a forehead protector near its eyes. With its harness connecting to the boat, it was able to pull the boat in the direction they needed to go. Once the crocodile started, the boat had a sudden jerk which made Aki immediately uneasy. ...Oh man... Although he didn't exactly feel like vomiting right now, he knew that it was immanent. He started to look around the boat to see if he could take his mind off of anything. Well, there's nothing to do on board...maybe I can go bug Haru or something. Oe at least see what's up with the members. Aki slowly got up, with his hand holding on to the ledge on the side of the boat. With his hand secured, he walked a short distance to Haru, taking gentle steps.

"Hey Haru." He smiled. "What's up with Asina? She's always questioning the Hell out of you."

Back