• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [IC] [M]

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch. 2: State of Emergency

Before Soneshi could respond to Gothax, he grabbed his head and looked to be in extreme pain. "A-Are you okay? What's happening? Klicer!" She, well, yelled, although it was rather quiet in her half-human voice. "Do you need help? I can do a minor medical jutsu that should be able to help." Soneshi began to do the hand sign for Medical Fur.

Klicer, uncaring whether or not Gothax and Soneshi were behind her, was continuing on her way to the Tea Village all by herself. I don't need him; I could handle this mission with one leg behind my back, she angrily thought to herself as she continued jumping along the branches, leaving the two in the dust.​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Gothax Nakamura​

Why now? I thought it was over. His head was almost exploding. It was all because of that gauntlet, he didn't use its power in a long time. If this continued, he could be unable to continue traveling. I'm the master of my body! I don't need help. He got up slowly, the pain in his head stronger than ever. He wasn't going to be put down by a simple headache, no matter how strong it was. He looked at the rabbit, "Your medical jutsu will not be of use sadly. This is not a usual headache so I'll deal with it until I find enemies then all will be fine. You may go find your master, I'll survive without help." He was being stubborn as always, he wouldn't let some vulgar headache ruins his day. He'd be eternally grateful if he could find some bandits running around or else he would have to use his power on the trees,

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Soneshi stopped her hand sign as Gothax spoke. He carefully stood up, still clutching his head. "Well... if you said that it can't be done, then it can't. I'm sure you're capable of taking care of yourself, so I will go find Klicer and stop her from getting too far. We will wait for you to catch up when you've cleared your head. Be careful." With that, Soneshi jumped up into the trees and headed off in Klicer's direction.

Klicer had stopped on a branch to rest for a moment. She sipped a bit at some water she brought along. "Man, those two are taking forever... I'm so bored. When are they gonna catch up?"​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Gothax Nakamura​

Gothax waited for until the rabbit was out of view. She wasn't as fast as he wished so it took some time until she left the area. He didn't want to kill his teammate's rabbit, at least not now. He couldn't wait to find enemies so he would have to unleash the Inferno Transformation right now if he wanted to arrive at the village in one piece. He was conscious that the woman would most likely feel the huge and dark chakra that would emanate from the area but he didn't care one least bit. Maybe she would give him the respect he deserved. The pain got him out of his daydreaming. "Inferno Transformation!" All of his right turned into a giant fist of dark chakra. The power emanating from his body was feeling great. His head started to feel lighter then he decided to destroy some trees. One swift sweep from his right hand cut some trees on half. He had never felt so good in a good while. He decided to remain in this state for a while and started to run towards Klicer slowly but surely.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Asina Paoi

This time Asina kept her attention solely focused on Ayame as she explained all the moves that she knew. Well, that's not something that Asina was going to do. The last thing she wanted was for Haru to overhear. It was all very interesting, she was a descendent from the famous Uchiha clan! That was something that Asina never thought she come across, weren't they all gone? That must be sad. Ayame sounded like one powerful kunoichi and Asina was just glad she was one Kurotenshi side and her partner.

"Wow, you're strong. Probably the strongest here that's for sure!" Asina said excitedly with a large smile.

The smile quickly faded when she heard the conversation that Haru and Aki were having. There's only one reason why a shinboi would gather intel on another shinboi that was to use it against them at some people. Those people who needed information like that shouldn't be trusted and went through the means Haru did should be questioned. Something was wrong with that picture and now that Asina was partnered with Ayame things would change. None of Haru's little spies could or would be strong enough to escape Ayame's genjutsu, hell, Asina knew she wouldn't be able to if she were taken by surprise.

Asina's eyes turned into daggers as she faced Haru when he boldly implied that she liked him. Liked him?! That was the most outrageous accusation that she had ever heard. Apparently if a girl clearly despises a boy they become self-centered and think that the girl does, God, sometimes they were so dense. If Haru thought she liked him now she wondered what he would think when she shoved a kunai through his throat.

"I can hear you two, you know that right?" Asina snapped at the ninja that had been speaking of her as if she wasn't there.​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Nyichi Nobu

Nyichi chuckled a bit from Haru's response. " So the leader has ears everywhere huh ? I guess I shouldn't be speaking so openly then. " he said with a large grin that made his expression seem almost child-like. He took Haru's advice quickly, twisting his blade in a large rotation before stuffing it back in its leather latching on his back. He brought a hand up to his lip and looked at the back of the giant reptile with a bit of desire. " I bet that Croc would had tasted delicious. " he told himself.

Nyichi left the front of the ship when Haru and Aki had started talking about Asina, he wasn't to much interested in that soon-to-be argument. He walked up to Shin next. Honestly the guy had seemed a bit of a loner, something like him he supposed. He placed a hand harmlessly on his shoulders. " Yooo Shin. " he said, holding out the Yo for a bit longer than usual. " You ready for this mission ? It's going to be super easy if we work together. " he declared. He tucked his hands into his pockets and looked off into space in front him. " Tell me, how different is it being in the Kurotenshi than it is being a criminal ? " he asked cheerfully. " Isn't it the same. Aren't we all untrustworthy ? "​

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 2
    Akihiro Hamasaki

Asina turned a eye to the two, mainly Haru, shooting him sharp looks. "I can hear you two, you know that right?" She said. She had a certain tone in her voice that made it clear she was irritated by Aki and Haru. Aki gave a little chuckle. Nyichi walked up to them, but quickly walked away, probaby not wanting to get caught up in their little shenanigans.

"What are you gonna do, kiss me?" Aki said laughing. He never realized it before, but it was fun picking on girls. "The point was for you to hear. But I suppose you wouldn't have known that." He said again, going for the obvious dumb blonde joke. By now, Aki was still laughing, and looked at Haru. "I don't know why you don't do this more often...I swear, this is hilarious." The boat rocked and jerked suddenly, and although it wasn't much, it did make Aki's stomach suddenly grumble. Oh god...something is gonna come out soon... He instantly tried to dish out another insult to take his mind off it, but quickly turned it into the form of a question. "Also, why are you so naggy? I swear, it's like you're one of those annoying wives that just question everyone for no reason at all." Aki mentally tried to ease himself of his stomach pain by vacuuming in his stomach.

Years

Shin Kaito

Shin wasn't paying more attention to his comrades than he had to, Haru and Aki had taken to making jibes at Asina which seemed quite boring to Shin. He was rather enjoying just watching the waves go by and the swimming of the crocigator... besides, he didn't think making an enemy out of his fellow Kurotenshi members so early on was a good play.

Whilst Shin continued to deliberate on whatever thought crossed his mind he was interrupted by his partner. As usual Nyichi seemed far too relaxed and casual
    "Yooo Shin" came the irritatingly drawn out voice of Shin's partner "You ready for this mission? It's going to be super easy if we work together." Shin thought for a brief moment before answering, his tone flat but not too confrontational
    "Of course I'm ready, we should always be ready. As for this mission being super easy; I don't think it is wise for us to underestimate the ninja monks of the Guardian Temple but I don't think we should have too much trouble if we can collaborate well. We'll see how it plays out."

They were silent for a little while before Nyichi continued
    "Tell me, how different is it being in the Kurotenshi than it is being a criminal?" he asked in an overdone, probably false, cheerful voice "Isn't it the same. Aren't we all untrustworthy?" Shin was actually taken aback slightly by the sudden question, it was an interesting one surprisingly enough.
    "We, the Kurotenshi, are all criminals as far as the rest of the world is concerned - which I'm fine with. I would suggest that we are a step above your run-of-the-mill rogue ninja though. Either way, they aren't the same. All Kurotenshi are criminals but not all criminals are Kurotenshi. As for trustworthy, all shinobi whether they are criminals or not are inherently untrustworthy by their profession."

Shin once again fell silent looking out over the sea beyond them. In the distance the shoreline of the mainland - and their destination in the Land of Boiling Water - was starting to come into view. Shin guessed that they were probably around three hours from reaching the distant continent though.
    Thing will get interesting from that point on.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1 (How many times is this?)
    Women. Am I Right?
    "I can hear you two, you know that right?" Asina seemed very annoyed with Aki and Haru.

Haru chuckled lightly and began to rub the back of his neck. "I meant no offense, Asina. I was mearly joking." He began to laugh a little more. Haru could feel his chest and throat vibrate with each laugh. "Now Aki, calm down. We don't want to be causing any problems." He looked at the young ninja with a hint of seriousness in his eyes. "If there are any disagreements with the group, it could cause a total meltdown later on in the mission." He heard Nyichi and Shin talking. Good. They need to get better acquainted, and maybe become a little more friendly. Haru looked to Asina. "I apologize for my rude jest. I was simply trying to lighten the mood." He gave her an honest smile and began to lean back against railing of the boat. "Truly."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Nyichi Nobu

Nyichi looked over towards Shin, his answer had been much more... acceptable than he had first thought it would be. He let out a small scoff before turning back towards the view of the waves in front of him. A small smirk lifted his lips to the side. " Nicely said Shin, nicely said. " he complimented. Soon enough he had heard his new teammates bickering. Aki had gone so far as to pick at Asina's blonde hair. " Well that's not too nice. " he said, just low enough so that Shin and maybe anyone else listening intently enough to hear.

He had decided that he would step in between the small group but before he would do that he would leave Shin with a bit of assurance. He brought his fist up near his face and balled it up, letting a warm, yet cocky smile form on his lips. " Shin we'll definitely make a good team. I can just feel it right here. " As he finished he pounded his chest with his balled up fist, just for emphasis on his belief. This persona of his had always put some friendly aura around him, it was more idiotic than warm. But it was trusting none of the less. Than again, Kurotenshi members probably didn't trust anyone. Which would mean that Shin wasn't falling for it.

A second or two later and he had made his way between the arguing pairs. He held a hand out towards each side. " Now, now guys. Haru's right...Let's atleast try and get along. It'd be a real shame if the Kurotenshi had been broken apart due to its own members. " He smiled at the four of them, his orange eyes shifting between the members. " We'll be continuing the Akatsuki's plan after all. We have large shoe's to fill, so let's try and make this spectacular why not ? " He threw his head back a bit, letting his orange locks rattle in the sea's breeze before nodding at them with excited, confident eyes for agreement. " Right guys ? "​

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Soneshi had been far ahead of Gothax when she head loud explosions coming from the direction she had just left. She stopped and turned around, seeing smoke in the distance. "Hmm... odd... I hope that's nothing too dangerous. Of course, Gothax is probably handling whatever it is..." She disregarded the mysterious whatever-it-was and continued on in Klicer's direction.

Klicer herself had gotten bored of waiting for the two to arrive, so she resorted to playing Solitaire with the deck of cards she remembered to pack along. She was glad she brought them; you never know when you might get fatally bored. "Damn it, I need a queen. Stupid cards..."​

Khawill

<3
    Years
    When we stopped I felt a sense of danger, and it was an eerie feeling. "I promise not to say such things again." I replied, "I just wanted to state my position on the matter if it arises." I got off the path into the forest. "We should wait here, out of sight until the others arrive. My raven has yet to return, and we have no information on this mission." My swirling eyes scanned the area diligently, I didn't want to miss anything potentially dangerous. "I haven't been this on-edge since my last A-ranked mission." I said wearily, "I shouldn't be nervous yet, though I am." I wasn't scared of enemies, I was afraid that I would have to use my kekkei genkai. If my raven took over, I would be helpless, yet if I did it, I would probably destroy the village.

I needed to get my mind off of those trivial things. I took a deep breath and practiced using a weaker version of Swift Fist Barrage. I moved fast enough to be hard to track with normal vision, and it was only partially aided by chakra. I kicked and punched at the trees, holding back every blow so I wouldn't destroy them. Still just punching near them caused them to chip and splinter. I jumped to the highest branch of a nearby tree and looked down. I summoned three clones and had them jump to three other trees. I then threw three shuriken at each one. With my speed, I was able to take the place of each clone and deflect all but one shuriken. Someone watching from below would probably think they were shadow clones.

I jumped down feeling much more calm, I restored my faith in my natural strength. "Saiyuu, why don't we have a demonstration of our skills while we wait? What I just showed you is a weaker version of my Swift Fist Barrage, which in itself is a weaker version of my kekkei genkai. It combines chakra and taijutsu for strength, and in addition makes me much faster when moving." The exact way it made me faster was similar to a canon, basically I would shoot chakra out of the contact points, allowing me to shoot in any direction a little faster. This technique uses a lot of chakra, though it helps when not using Swift Fist Barrage. "Another great thing about it is that it can be taught to those who have exceptional taijutsu."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Gothax Nakamura​

As the minutes were passing by, Gothax was feeling his whole body relaxing even more. His headache was nothing more than a mere memory. He sighed of happiness, he felt so good and his whole chakra reserve would take a lot of time to be empty. Why not use this to speed up the traveling. He would replenish his chakra during the night or whenever this woman would rest. It would also be a good way to show off to her. He sped up to a inhuman pace. It would not take too long before he reached the rabbit. He continued to run until he effectively noticed the rabbit. He stopped at her level, still in Inferno Mode.
    "Hey little rabbit, need a speed-up?", he asked with a cocky grin.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years

Saiyuu Mori

Chapter 2-5; Seeing A Certain Technique

Saiyuu smiled. "Nice." Saiyuu said. "Well, I guess I can show you a few." Saiyuu said, forming her hand signs. Saiyuu stood straight and walked to a tree. "Wind Style: Air Missle." She said, fanning the tree in a quick swipe. After a few seconds the bark split in two. "With an ounce more of Chakara I could slash through it. 'Then why is in not a sword,' right. Because it's long range. The strenght in my swipe helps determine the distance it will travel." Saiyuu explained. As she disarmed, she spoke. "I also use Earth Style: Earth Kunai. It encases my Kunai's in solid rock, and makes it difficult to get them off course." Saiyuu said

Khawill

<3
    Years
    Post 11: In Which Demonstrations and Imitations Collide
    My eyes glowed faintly as I watched her jutsu. I analyzed it, though I would need two more demonstrations to get it completely. I didn't reveal my actions at all, because I didn't want her to know what my eyes were capable of. "The technique is very interesting." I said. I had a decent headache, as was common after watching in this way. I sighed, it would intensify after a few seconds then disappear entirely. As I watched, I realized I could mix that technique with my own, though it would need to be at a very close range. "Are you afraid of this mission?" I asked suddenly, "I am, I don't like the circumstance at all." I scanned around continuously, my eyes caught even the smallest animal running around. "My eyes allow me to see very well, but I don't see anything wrong around here. If this is an S-rank mission, shouldn't I be seeing something?" It had bothered me since we stopped, although it could be a calm moment, it felt bad. "Also, what exactly are we up against? I've faced missing-nin before, and they are normally A-rank at best, and even then they are usually the job of the ANBU." My raven still hadn't come back, I began to wonder what he was seeing. "What are your opinions on the matter? Should I be afraid?"

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Soneshi came to a rough stop as Gothax suddenly appeared in front of her. "Good grief, don't catch me off guard like that! It's very startling." She griped, although it sounds a bit too sophisticated to be a complaint. "I'm perfectly fine at the speed I'm going. I'm just a bit slower than Klicer is all. She has better chakra control than I do, and thus can outpace me easier."

He's very overconfident for someone who was almost left in the dust by a Chunin... She thought halfheartedly. Why is he grinning like that? It's very creepy... "You seem... happier than you previously were. Did something happen back there? I did hear an explosion and saw smoke. Were you attacked?"​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Gothax Nakamura

Gothax laughed a little. The rabbit was actually startled by his sudden appearance. He actually had to say that his power was huge that it became a source of fear for some people, and the rabbit was no exception. "Good grief, don't catch me off guard like that! It's very startling." He couldn't help but be amused. So he would be working with this. Pathetic. He was too much for them. How could this pairing work? They would be of no use to him. "Still, this pace is too slow for me. You're wondering about the noises, it was just me using my power.", he said while showing his right hand who was enveloped in dark chakra. "I'll go ahead. See ya!" He went ahead with a speed that even the most talented ninjas would dream of having. He quickly reached Klicer with his speed, she was playing card games. What a pitiful ninja! "I'll go ahead to clear off the path, you can wait for your rabbit if you want"

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

At the sound of Gothax's booming voice, Klicer covered her right ear. "Jeez! Why are you so loud? Do you want every bandit in this forest to know where we are?" Her playing cards wavered slightly, and were revealed to be simply shuriken and kunai under a genjutsu. She snatched them all up and returned them to her bag. "Cool chakra hand. Anyway, Soneshi will catch up in due time, and she's strong enough to handle herself. If you're ready to go, then we can go. Unless of course you want to waste more of my time, that is. I'd be opposed to that, but there's no reasoning with you about anything, so it's not like it'd matter to you."

Soneshi, a few minutes after Gothax arrived, showed up as well, panting slightly. "Klicer. I think I'd prefer to travel within your bag for the duration of this journey, as to not get left behind." Klicer rolled her eyes but opened the bag for Soneshi to jump in, who promptly left her human state and jumped right into the bag.

"So, ready to go? Because I've been ready for the past five minutes."​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Gothax Nakamura

Haha everyone seemed to be afraid when he made these sort of entries. He knew he was making some noise but didn't really mind. If some bandits had the bad luck of crossing their path, he would just slice them off happily as he always did. In fact, he was itching for a huge fight right now. Maybe it was the side effect of the transformation, he always wanted to fight when he was in it. And since, he was always wanting to fight in his normal state so that boosted his envy. It's better if he deactivated it since he could even fight his teammate if he felt like it. "Actually, I wouldn't mind some bandits. It's been some time since I last went on a rampage so if they showed up, I'd actually be very grateful." Then something very weird happened, the cards turned into kunai and shuriken. She was using a genjutsu even on herself? He hated genjutsu users so much, they were often weak in one-on-one and in taijutsu. The chakra hand retracted slowly until it became the gauntlet, was she also weak in taijutsu? Then she mentioned something about leaving and blah blah blah. She was always rambling. The rabbit arrived, panting. She was way too slow in his taste and he was quite relieved that her master put her in her bag. "You didn't even have to ask, I'm always ready! Also I'm sure you think I'm a jerk but this mission is really important to me for personal reasons and I don't want someone to mess up anything for me. So if you prove yourself to be an excellent partner, we'll get along well." Lying is always the best option. He needed her trust then he'd accomplish his true mission.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

"I'm sure you think I'm a jerk, but this mission is really important to me for personal reasons, and I don't want someone to mess up anything for me. So if you prove yourself to be an excellent partner, we'll get along well." Klicer rolled her eyes as he talked. Is he still on this?

"Good grief, let it go. I might not be a Jonin but I can promise you that I'm a good partner." She complained, sick of having to listen to him put her down. "And anyway, this mission is personal to me too. When I finish this mission, I can easily become a Jonin. I don't want your temper and resentment of anything that breathes to screw that up, so try to be a little cheerier, would you?"

She did a hand sign and channeled the chakra into her legs and feet. "If you're ready to go, then let's go." With that, she hopped from the branch she was standing on and began moving towards the Tea Village.​

Back