• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    BOO!

Hehe, bet I scared y'all? ;D

Since it's Halloween and that's kinda like a holiday, you all get prizes! ^^ PM or VM me (AlexOzzyCake) saying "Trick or treat!" and you'll get your prize :D Or a trick, depends how I feel. ;D

So let's have a new scary topic for H'ween!

New topic: 'What Pokemon looks cutest in a Halloween costume?'

I encourage that you try and find pictures if possible! ^^ Personally I think a Pachirisu dressed as a pirate would be INCREDIBLY cute, but can't find one anywhere. So instead, here's something else cute!

Spoiler:

(Posts counted mark)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I just found the cutest pictures xD

Spoiler:

Plus, if anyone wants to buy me this, I'll love you forever... ;D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi, I'm really into cute Poke's! Aren't they just adorable?

Mind if I join the club? :D

Here's my form!
    NAME: Snivy063
    TWO CUTE POKEMON: Togekiss & Buneary
    PARTNER: Togepi

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi, I'm really into cute Poke's! Aren't they just adorable?

Mind if I join the club? :D

Here's my form!
    NAME: Snivy063
    TWO CUTE POKEMON: Togekiss & Buneary
    PARTNER: Togepi

Ahh, hello! This is who you are! ^^ I do have to agree, they are adorable! And Togekiss + Buneary are two of my favorites too! (: Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay ~ would you like to nickname your Togepi? ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Ahh, hello! This is who you are! ^^ I do have to agree, they are adorable! And Togekiss + Buneary are two of my favorites too! (: Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay ~ would you like to nickname your Togepi? ^^
    Sent it to you! I didn't notice that your username was AlexOzzyCake when I randomly picked Alex as my partner's name! :P Weird!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe, subliminal messaging there ;D So what do you think's the cutest Pokemon of all? ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Of all? Now that's a tough question! D: ..

Amongst my favorites, I guess it'd be Togekiss or Togepi. I just really find it sweet and cute. </3 ;

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Now just why the heck am I not already here? :3
    And how is it possible that Umbreon and Glaceon aren't on this list? o.o Blasphemy!

NAME
    : Ineffable~
    TWO CUTE POKEMON:
    197.gif
    &
    471.gif

PARTNER: Edward
    197.gif

What makes a Pokémon cute?

Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder. For me, cuteness is defined as any Pokémon that makes me smile without even meaning to. Also I love hugging warm Pokémon like Umbreon. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Now just why the heck am I not already here? :3
    And how is it possible that Umbreon and Glaceon aren't on this list? o.o Blasphemy!

NAME
    : Ineffable~
    TWO CUTE POKEMON:
    197.gif
    &
    471.gif

PARTNER: Edward
    197.gif

What makes a Pokémon cute?

Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder. For me, cuteness is defined as any Pokémon that makes me smile without even meaning to. Also I love hugging warm Pokémon like Umbreon. ^^

Hey, welcome to the club! ^^ I agree, those two Pokemon really should've been added a while ago, they are very cute! Especially Umbreon, it would be lovely to hug XD <3 Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active :D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I love Glaceon, my favourite of the eeveelution. Just because it's one of the newest doesn't make it any less cuter!
    Thank you for saying this. :D Generation IV Eeveelutions are not inferior to Generation I. They are all awesome. :3

Since it is no longer Halloween, let us get a new topic (we can discuss both if people still want to talk about Pokémon costumes):

What is your favourite colour in a Pokémon? Do you think most Pokémon of a certain colour are cute?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

• Thank you for saying this. :D Generation IV Eeveelutions are not inferior to Generation I. They are all awesome. :3

Since it is no longer Halloween, let us get a new topic (we can discuss both if people still want to talk about Pokémon costumes):

What is your favourite colour in a Pokémon? Do you think most Pokémon of a certain colour are cute?

I think that blue makes them adorable! :3 Marill family shows that quite well! :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think what makes them really cute are usually the light colors such as pink, light green & blue, and etc! :)

Back