• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Snivy isn't cute :( I think Turtwig is a good choice :3 It's so amazingly cute and fits the green category well \o/

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sorry, haven't posted in a while.. I agree with Ozzy that Snivy is not cute. :/
I like it, but it's more "cool", not cute. That's my opinion at least. And very late congrats on ownership Alina_Mau! Bye for now!

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Wow, three posts about Snivy not being cute? That's depressing :( Snivy is adorable!

I love Snivy. I also think that it is a great Pokemon for Saint Patrick's Day, because it's deceptive nature is similar to a leprechaun's. My nerdy opinion haha.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Snivy, hands down! I couldn't think of a better candidate for St. Patrick's Day, really. The other people are just jealous. :< ...XD

Years
Name: AmiEkcona
Two cute Pokemon: Trubbish and Riolu~
Partner Pokemon: Gabriel the Trubbish

Hi AmiEkcona, welcome to our club.

So, what made you choose Trubbish as your partner?

I'm not a massive fan of Trubbish and Garbodor but your choice is very interesting.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I see that Snivy is now the Pokémon of the Club :)

Nooooow... Hmm... I wonder whether Turtwig'd like to be in there, too :P

I wonder what in my avatar has been the Pokémon of the week...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Yey! Snivy is the PotC. I am not sure if Snivy is cooler than cute or cuter than cool.

To Twiggy.
If Zorua has not been PotC. I hope he will be one :d

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Spoiler:

I could not find a cute Zorua Plushie. I even searched Cute Zorua Plush.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Thread is being closed under both moderators' discretion. This may be a shock etc, so feel free to contact me or Olli97 with any questions/concerns you may have.

Back