• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

TY

Oh man, the No Land Beyond, how can I ever forget that weapon. xD I can't wait for Tuesday so I can get it back from the Exotic Blueprints ;-;

Also, Skorri's Revenge I don't like because I don't like Pulse Rifles. xD

Violator I have no judgement for because I don't have one ;-;

SUROS Year 2 maybe I'll like and Radegasts Fury is amazing along with Tomorrow's Answer.

Personally I love the Hunter, but I started with a Warlock and it's hard to make the transition. I tried to by deleting my Warlock and starting over with it, but even so I still am addicted to it ;-;

Edit: I actually only use the Hunter on the PS since I really like it. I go over there when I'm too tempted by my Warlock xD

I can play so well at times when i land the reload trick right in succession with the NLB xD

I hate pulse rifles myself but Skorri's feels different to me somehow :P

Violator is a Praedyth's type of sniper from New Monarchy, it's fairly decent for 6v6.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I don't understand why people would use self res in PvP when you have the option of extra armor via The Ram with a Voidwalker. That's at least what I use whenever I use my Warlock in PvP.

Years
  • I don't understand why people would use self res in PvP when you have the option of extra armor via The Ram with a Voidwalker. That's at least what I use whenever I use my Warlock in PvP.

I was talking about using Sunsinger in specific. I barely see anyone use anything but self revives with sun singer. (Unless they don't have it unlocked.)

TY

Selfres has uses in Elimination and Trials for making clutch plays, but in something like 6v6 it's completely useless since the points won't be deducted for selfreviving and often leads to a free kill anyways because supers :V

Years
  • The only place selfres has in PvP is in Elimination and Trials.

I don't know, that crucial self revive on Zone B during Control and getting a triple down is pretty useful. Though, it's very situational and if done incorrectly is absolutely useless. Basically anytime you are the only one who can stop the enemy from doing something with the objective (capture a zone, getting the ancient relic in salvage, ect.) and it has to be done at a precise moment when you can actually benefit from it.

But in general, you're right in saying that self revive is pretty pointless in PvP when comparing it to the Nova Bomb. (Which may I say I once got a Seventh Column medal with a Nova Bomb)

TY

I just had a amazing Elimination game in which it basically was a 2v3 since one of my teammates was afk :(

Also NLB usage

Years
  • I just had a amazing Elimination game in which it basically was a 2v3 since one of my teammates was afk :(

Also NLB usage

Damn, that's actually really great. xD Would have been more amazing if you hadn't died.

I have two recorded clips that compare.

Teh powers of the Warlock are amazing. xD

TY

I'm often cocky when it comes to Elimination and die in a stupid way xD

That and Blink Shotguns :P

TY

I don't use shotguns mainly because they're too overpowered at the moment and I'm all about balance.

I'm a sniper fanboy, I love using snipers and I am good with them, very good :P

Also anyone up for Trials on PS4 later or now? I could use some ToO weapons :V

Years
  • I'm a sniper fanboy, I love using snipers and I am good with them, very good :P

Also anyone up for Trials on PS4 later or now? I could use some ToO weapons :V

I'm only level 32 xD Otherwise I'd be glad to. I don't play PS4 much because it's hard to do everything all over again ;-; (unless you want to take me through PoE 32 and 34, then I can be 33 and a half)

TY

I'm only level 32 xD Otherwise I'd be glad to. I don't play PS4 much because it's hard to do everything all over again ;-; (unless you want to take me through PoE 32 and 34, then I can be 33 and a half)

I can take you easily through PoE 32 unless its Quodron, 34 might be a difficult task for a 32, but 33 is doable for sure.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Damn I wish I had seen this sooner, I haven't even tried ToO due to a lack of fireteam :/ I have the same passage coin in affect from when we first got House of Wolves!

I'm guessing ToO will stick around after the launch, right? And the Raids too? (though the gear may well be useless :< ).

TY

We're playing CE right now on Normal (PS4), so if you need some gear feel free to hop in! :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Stuck at 33 1/2 atm hoping to hit 34 after reset then try and complete all the raids on my day off Wednesday. Going to be a hard push to get them all done, Especially when I do work I don't finish till 11pm GMT when all my friends by then are asleep haha.

Finished my weekly crucible marks for the trophy last night though.

Years
  • Stuck at 33 1/2 atm hoping to hit 34 after reset then try and complete all the raids on my day off Wednesday. Going to be a hard push to get them all done, Especially when I do work I don't finish till 11pm GMT when all my friends by then are asleep haha.

Finished my weekly crucible marks for the trophy last night though.

Luckily tomorrow level is from xp and not armor!

Back