• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Yes, I'm talking about that destiny, not the pokemon master one. Right, so - proper Destiny discussion thread for all those sorts of Lighty-Darky-wibbly-wobbly Guardian related things. I think there was one a while back, but it might've disappeared. Hell, I might've actually started the last one and forgot about it myself haha.

Anywho; this was mainly prompted by my excitement over the Taken King livestream that happened earlier today - revealing much about the upcoming major expansion and ALL the issues from year 1 that hadn't already been addressed, that it addressed.

Any other players around? Anyone curious about TTK? I analyzed the crap outta that video, and am totally ready to talk shop.

(link to an archive of the stream, if anyone wants a recap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foVh8liQ4oE)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • It's about time this game had a thread.

Destiny is literally my life right now lmao. I've done almost everything there is to do in the game already, and I am sooo fucking hyped for TTK in September. All the new content and changes that are coming with it are so exciting! Especially the removal of Light levels and instead just having XP levels up to 40.

What class do you play? I mainly do Hunter Bladedancer, but I'm levelling the Gunslinger subclass at the moment.

TY

Destiny, along every RTS game I own consumes my video game life and I play it everytime when I can, especially since I now own a PS4 in my own room so I can play whenever I please.

I am hyped for TTK, but as a mainly PvP player I am also hyped for the planned weapons patch to put the hand cannon/shotgun meta to rest :V

I mainly play Bladedancer, but I also have a Striker/Defender Titan and a Sunsinger Warlock

TY

Maybe we'll finally stop seeing ten million The Last Words oversaturating the Crucible.

Probably, though I have more issues with Thorn than with TLW, since TLW is "bugged" atm with random 111's proccing. I'd use TLW even after the nerf, but prolly reside more to a Pulse Rifle since I adore them too.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I only just really got into destiny after researching into light and went from 23-32 in less than a week. now I find out that its being removed... Kinda sucks but I prefer the leveling way. Can't wait to get the new expansion. I only play solo so there's still lots of things I haven't ever completed but I will someday I'm sure.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • But you don't have to worry about losing your light levels, really. Yeah, they won't be "light" levels anymore, but what they're going to do is they're gonna look at all the gear your character has and can equip, calculate the highest possible light level from that gear, and that will be your XP level when TTK launches. So you don't have to worry about going from LLvl 34 back down to 20 and losing access to all the raids etc..

TY

I did a Vault of Glass on Hard not too long ago and the Templar was on 5% health or so, but everyone on our fireteam died and the only selfres Warlock was me. Thus I selfressed because screw it, not giving up on the progress. What happened was me cleansing myself for 3 minutes trying to get some shots off onto the Templar and he died.

Literally best PvE moment in my life XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been planning to try my hands on Destiny for a while, but haven't been able to get around as of yet. I'd like to do it sooner rather than later, because from what I've seen so far, the game does look like something that I'd cling to, at least for a while, but... sadly, there are so many titles sitting in my log waiting to be completed, so this might not be possible.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • For me now I am pretty much stuck with nothing to do. I don't have any other friends that play the game so I normally run the weekly things alone and then do raids using match making. Never completed any of the raids as I can't find anyone to do them with, I hope they add match making with TTK for things like that. The things aren't that hard really. and most people have mics.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • What's everyone's progress on your Moments of Triumph? I have every one except the Level 35 Skolas Prison of Elders completion.

Which I totally still need help with.

TY

I've done em all, knocked out gold chests not too long ago which was the last one I needed.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've only done half of them >< since I haven't done either raid nor the leveled prison of elders.

I like matchmaking ): I'd love it if they added an in-game party finder like PC MMOs normally have. It would make life much easier haha.

BUT YES HYPE.

SWORDS.

TY

I'm up for helping people with triumphs, be it hard VoG or hard Crota

TY

I've never even done them on normal ;-;-;-;-;

then prepare for 2x the loot, hard mode isn't too different except you can't be revived at all (unless selfres, Sunsinger OP)

TY

well VoG has the most changes, Crota's End is just everyone is lvl 33 and healing thingy is gone at Crota, which is redunant since orb regen health perk OP :v

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got to POE level 34 round 4 but then had to leave for work. I was so sour I couldn't finish. Hopefully be getting it done tonight. I'm always free for raiding. Really want to learn them and get some good items.

Back