• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Rift is so much fun. My download took a long time but i started it straight away, around 11pm i reset my ps4 and it cut the time from over 40 hours down to an hour.

I still need POE 35, i need a run of 34 aswell this week still. Going to be trying it on friday, I need VOG and Crota aswell so friday will be a hugely busy day for me haha. If anyone wants to join and help I wouldn't mind :P

Years
  • Okay, after a few more games, I can conclude that the maps are actually not as bad as I initially thought, except the one Venus map. That map's crap. With all it's holes everywhere ;-;

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I still need POE 35, i need a run of 34 aswell this week still. Going to be trying it on friday, I need VOG and Crota aswell so friday will be a hugely busy day for me haha. If anyone wants to join and help I wouldn't mind :P

I can try to help you with 35 PoE, but I've only completed it once so success is not guaranteed. VoG and Crota however, I'm fairly confident in my ability to help with that.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I still need POE 35, i need a run of 34 aswell this week still. Going to be trying it on friday, I need VOG and Crota aswell so friday will be a hugely busy day for me haha. If anyone wants to join and help I wouldn't mind :P

Crota is easily done in 30 minutes if you cheese it. VoG will a bit longer.

I am in need of PoE 35 as well, yesterday I was almost able to do it. But due to poor communications we all died. :c

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I will try any. I would add but I'm at work till 11pm my time. I have same psn name as on here. I will be around after work. Still trying to work out new.light. Haha its a lot different.

Years
  • I can help with PoE 35 on Xbox, I've done it like 50 times xD (A More reasonable assumption would actually be 20ish times, but still)

Sadly, for the Playstation I still need more exotics and burn primaries ;-;

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Finished PoE 35 today. It's so easy when you have team mates who know what they're doing. Even got myself a few exotics to come with it.

I'm still up for both PoE 35 and 34 though.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I will add on PS4 soon and be running tomorrow for sure. I am still low light. Only at 151, guess I need more research into it. It is fairly different. I joined a POE32 last night thinking ah this won't take to long, 3 hours later it was 6am and I was only just finishing haha.

Or add me on PS4 Razer302 :D

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I will add on PS4 soon and be running tomorrow for sure. I am still low light. Only at 151, guess I need more research into it. It is fairly different. I joined a POE32 last night thinking ah this won't take to long, 3 hours later it was 6am and I was only just finishing haha.

Or add me on PS4 Razer302 :D

The new light system works just as the old one, just get the highest level gear you can find and fully upgrade it. I was at 170 as soon as i logged in since I had everything maxed out.

If you need mah help then just add me and send me a message an hour or so before you'd like to start.

TY

So the shotgun nerfs either didn't happen or the nerfs aren't as killing as we initially thought, still getting sniped by matadors and party crashers, but at least blink is nerfed.

I'm really adoring the Monte Carlo right now and it feels almighty

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I am the only one who didn't have a problem with the download, with Ethernet cable 2-2.5 hours on my ps4.
    Anyways I think I joined at the worst time, I worked so hard to get to level 20, WITHOUT CRUCIBLE, then, finally, I got into it. just after I began to accept hand cannons and shotguns, 2.0 came out. just got to level 30 after 2 days from level 23 so the levels are so short. 3 bounty's are all it takes to level up. anyway got my first exotic from xur today ^_^ celestial nighhawk

TY

I am the only one who didn't have a problem with the download, with Ethernet cable 2-2.5 hours on my ps4.
    Anyways I think I joined at the worst time, I worked so hard to get to level 20, WITHOUT CRUCIBLE, then, finally, I got into it. just after I began to accept hand cannons and shotguns, 2.0 came out. just got to level 30 after 2 days from level 23 so the levels are so short. 3 bounty's are all it takes to level up. anyway got my first exotic from xur today ^_^ celestial nighhawk

I level up super fast aswell (even tho im 34, excess lvl ups go into 3 motes of light which i get way too often). I think this has been done to get people up to a high level fast to prepare for TTK's story or even the raid, but don't quote me on that.

Celestial Nighthawk is a monster in PvE, I like it to unleash hell upon bosses :P

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I level up super fast aswell (even tho im 34, excess lvl ups go into 3 motes of light which i get way too often). I think this has been done to get people up to a high level fast to prepare for TTK's story or even the raid, but don't quote me on that.

Celestial Nighthawk is a monster in PvE, I like it to unleash hell upon bosses :P

Either way I'm not complaining :P anyway the only legendary I have is the strangers rifle.
    I really want to get the bones of eoa though, as a blade dancer they might actually be useful. Without the dlcs it might take some time. Doing nightfall on Sunday, so wish me luck for bones of eoa!

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I'm interested in knowing which class you all usually play as?
    I only play as titan, I'm a one class kind of guy.
    Still waiting for the blink/dash capability for my beautiful titan. Maybe as an exotic perk someday? I want my tank to be able to scare the shit out of people.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Bladedancer Hunter for life.

Although honestly, after I made a Warlock Voidwalker literally for the sole purpose of using the Obsidian Mind helmet, since it's my favourite looking helm in the game, I might actually be liking it a bit more than the Hunter.

TY

Gunslingering Hunter is love, Gunslingering Hunter is life. Used to be a bladedancer untill i found true love in triple jumping, throwing knifes and being a pain in the ass when heavy ammo drops :P

TY

I tend to disagree with Bladedancer > Gunslinger :P

Golden Gun is a great super, denies most supers (including arc blade,) and especially useful when people just camp on heavy ammo (THE BEAUTIFUL SOLAR GLOW DEVOURS THEM ALL).

Bladedancer just has the better perks :(

Back