• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • just use google or wikipedia to find the braille alphabet
    do you think i know it by heart?
    just didnt want to give you the information without you working for it :p
    if you want to have more know ledge about the story, you have to identify those braille letter
    when you did that, you can post the text here so noone else has to do it, but i would appreciate it if you wouldnt do that ;-)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ive made a new userbar for you ppl:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139937"][IMG]https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/hack/timebar.gif[/IMG][/url]
    well... if you dont get how this is related to Legend of Fenju, i can only tell you one thing:
    only half of the plot is published yet, and the better half is still a secret :-)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i think the braille and the ubar reveal more information then 10 screenshots :p
    i will make new ones soon when the next event is finished
    there will be a video too then

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • the decision about the starters has been made a long time ago already and there will be no choice, youll have to take eevee ;-)

edit: again, a new mysterious userbar:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

[url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139937"][IMG]https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/hack/liandai.gif[/IMG][/url]
    i wonder which word the unowns spell and what it means...
    well youll find out about that when the time has come ;-)
    and that is even after the words "Time heals all wounds..." make sense to you :p
    anyway, keep rumoring, i thinki gave you enough stuff for this the last two days (braille and the two userbars)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • who knows?^^
    you might want to read another extract from the legend of fenju and check whether youre correct:
    Spoiler:

this is not the same as the one i posted before!
    and ive added something to the plot part of my first post.
    for all those who already read it and will miss it if i dont post it here, i post it here :p :
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    WOW! It is looking amazing.

If you need anything in terms of beta testing, or banner making just ask.
    cuz thats all I can do. D:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • sry but as it says on the first page: i dont need any help woth beta testing anymore.
    banner making? if you mean userbars, then i dont need help, cause i love to make them on my own and the yturn out pretty well as you can see.
    but i dont have any big banners yet... you could do sth like that for me
    i could hand you out some graphics if you need them, eg fenju without routes and towns, sprites etc

edit: i need a native english speaker who has skills in old english grammar and expressions like in the bible. pm me with a short example text

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • they are well known characters, ppl who you know as gyym leaders or elite 4 members from the official games.
    but there will be a story/event for every single one of them
    in binggao there is no "boss fight" planned yet, thats a goodd idea for the enxt event, thx^^
    but that one wont be published, and the last one has to be finished before anyway

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Wow, this hack is awesome! This is an amazing hack, especially the maps, they seem like they have been done by an expert mapper who has been mapping for years, and the hack looks very professional. I like your style of mapping, it's either similar, the same, or better than the official maps.

The sprites are excellent, Neti, and I like the whole idea of this hack. The storyline and all of the wonderful features and ideas are great, I can't wait to play this hack. The name is also quite interesting.

I like how you added a different landscape and climate on the alternate areas of your hack, such as the cold, icy area in a few of your screenshots, and the hot, dry area that is a desert in some of your screenshots.

I hope you have the best of luck and continue to update. Keep up the good work, Neti!

do you want to offend me? i dont want my maps to be similar to the official maps cause they suck^^
    anyway, thx

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • How is the hack coming along? Any new news?
    Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    as Dark Lakitu stated above...
    the official maps don't "suck" as you stated, Neti.
    Do so remember that.

Back