• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • its going pretty well, im currently awaiting the finalisation of the next event which should be done soon, MT is currently moving, otherwise it would be already finished

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Uhhh healing humans? How exactly does that work?
    Sounds like a good idea though. =]

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • arrrgh why are you all hanging up on this lil thing? pokemon and human, both are healed in a pokemon center, but that wont affect the game(-play). and human are not healed by a machine, but by other human or pokemon. the only thing where you notice it is when your dad is taken to the pokecenter.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • arrrgh why are you all hanging up on this lil thing? pokemon and human, both are healed in a pokemon center, but that wont affect the game(-play). and human are not healed by a machine, but by other human or pokemon. the only thing where you notice it is when your dad is taken to the pokecenter.

That's right, because if you don't believe, watch the Anime, Brock was sick in Ice Path and was brought to the PKMN Center to recover himself.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • I have created a Legend of Fenju Playlist on Youtube.
    If you want to check it out, follow this link:
    https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4C39677D8F9140DD

edit: i have remade the binggao, huoshi and gaoya userbar and the animated one containing those 3.
    The new Userbars replace the old ones so no need to change anything in your sig.
    Here are the new images (if you still see the old ones delete your cache):
    binggao bar:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

huoshi bar:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

gaoya bar:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

animated bar:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha cool. So beta wise how much precent do you think is done. Also i see you had a nice vacation. BOL good luck and all that jazz.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Finally I'm online ^^
    I'm sorry that the event isn't finished yet. It's nearly, but one movement is scripted correct and doesn't want to work properly :\
    another one as well ô.O
    And I have absolutely no time to do anything, I'm more than busy with moving. I have to work from 9 am until 9 pm, with breaks to eat ô.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    wow neti i really like how you have actually made a story for each legendary pokemon and not just piled them in the game for no reason

good luck !

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    Wow the nice tiles.. and nice story lines all of them are all great.. Good luck Neti!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i was going to upload a video of thee unfinished version of the next event that i have, but the first time VBA just didnt record, then it only recorded 3 secs, then i did mistakes two times while playin and now i did everything correct and clicked "stop avi record", but the file is broken...
    youll have to wait until MT finishes the event

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Well, it seems your back to the start lol ;).

btw, are you ever going to like an area in the skies?

I mean if you fight rayquaza on some mountain, thats very odd, if you ever played R/S/E/ or Mystery Dungeon 1 xD.

Back