• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Females of Pokemon

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Flannery, Anime Sabrina, Malva, and Skyla.

Sabrina looks okay in the games, but I thought she was adorable in the anime, especially when she was playing with Haunter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Very hard to say, really... but that's mainly because #1: there are a lot of females that have the perfect bodies, & #2: I'm at best, a demisexual.

Still, there are those that stand out for me, & they would be:

- Erika from Kanto.
- Whitney & Clair from Johto.
- Flannery & Phoebe from Hoenn.
- Candace & Cynthia from Sinnoh.
- Elesa & Roxie from Unova
- Viola, Valerie, Malva, & Dianthe from Kalos.

As for the NPC trainers, the Ladies & the Female Ace trainers (both from Unova) take the cake for me.

& for female protagonists, Rosa from Unova & Serena from Kalos.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Oh man, what a tough choice!

Probably either Cynthia or Caitlin for me. I just love their hair.
Oh, and Elesa too.

Sir Codin

Jesus, I forgot Fennel, what the hell is wrong with me?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
There are some girl from Original that were So Hot that You can't take your Eye off them despite their simple design--

Rochelle.jpg

Mariah-from-Pokemon-5457-1228557433.png

THN-Pokemon-3-2.jpg

The Hottest---

500px-Chigusa.png

Guest123123

Sexy: Elesa, Cynthia, Shelly, Lucy

Beautiful: Winona, Valerie, Jasmine

Cute: Whitney, Lisia, Courtney

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
I'd say Cynthia.
Serena's cute but not hot/sexy. I do like her appearance though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't really see any of them as "sexy" honestly, but some gorgeous Pokeladies for me include Courtney, Jasmine, and Phoebe. :)

Sir Codin

Oh, and the older Sabrina. Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina. That long, dark hair of hers is just so precious. I hate it when it's short.
Not only that, she's psychic.

Meaning she can control your body and mind.

That means she's probably into some really freaky and fun shit.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
Years
Why no love for Phoebe, guys? She's creepy-cute, she uses Ghost types and she wears beachwear as part of her regular attire. What's not to like!

Spoiler:

I do like Phoebe, I always have. She just gets overshadowed by some of Hoenn's other ladies, I think. Flannery especially. Phoebe has always been a chick I dug, though, and I really like Glacia's redesign, whereas in the original R/S/E I thought she was pretty boring, she's got some elegant beauty in the remakes.

Strangely enough, Shauntaul hasn't been mentioned up until now in this thread. Come to think of it when I say "Unova" people always say Elesa and/or Skyla. Admittedly I lean toward Elesa myself, but I also like Shauntaul and Fennel.

Hoenn's most popular lady appears to be Flannery.

Well, yeah, because Flannery. :P Shauntal would be a lot more attractive to me if it weren't for the short hair and the wide bridge on her glasses. Don't get me wrong, I love a girl with glasses, but that bridge just makes her face look weird to me. :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Y (PokeSpe)

tumblr_n0cdq8EwiO1scd41fo1_500.png

Serena may not be that sexy in Anime But Y is in whole different level !
She probably the 2nd sexiest character to appear in PokeSpe --

Spoiler:

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Yay finally a thread about the ladies of Pokemon.
Jessie- those thigh high boots are hot, and she makes me laugh all the time
Clair- even though it is not fun to battle her, she is hot. And being a tusndere is just so moe.
Cynthia- wow she is just so cool, and it is sweet how deeply cares about Pokemon
Professor Juniper- The first female professor in Pokemon is very attractive

Hushimine Rage

Pkmn Trainer Rage
Years
Boy, Have I a list for you all:

Kanto and Johto: Jasmine, Erika, Karen, Lyra.
Hoenn: Courtney, Roxanne, Phoebe.
Sinnoh: Maylene, Cynthia, Candice.
Unova: Skyla, Elesa, Roxie, Team Plasma Grunt, Yancy/Nancy, Hilda? (Is that her name?)

blue

gucci
Years
Zinnia is cute, I've literally only just started the Delta Episode and I already love her! I really hope she becomes a re-occuring character, or at least has a role in the next set of games.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Flannery, Skyla, may, Serena, jasmine, Dawn, Hilda, rosa and Clair. Those would be the ones I'd say.

Back