• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Females of Pokemon

Years
  • On the thread similar to this but for male characters, I was told the thread on females had died so I figured I'd resurrect it! There are so many charming ladies both visually and personality-wise in Pokemon, I can't even...

I suppose I'll start in a manner similar to the counterpart thread by picking a character for each region.
    Spoiler:

What female characters do you like the most? Who do you think is beautiful, cute, badass, or an otherwise appealing character?

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • hum, well, let me think.. :P
    I think overall and personality wise, Cynthia was amazing.
    I kinda also like the Ghost Type gym leader in Sinnoh (maybe Fantina was her name?)
    Elesa is kinda nice too :)

that's all..
    :P

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hmm... how to answer this without sounding creepy... i really don't think there is away.

Kanto: I really love Blue (Japanese). I especially love her art style when she changes to the blue tank top and pink skirt. I also loved her personallity, especially when she hid pokeballs in her shirt.

Johto: Jasmine - I just like her the best. I love her hair style.

Hoenn: Lisia, Don't think I have to explain this.

Sinnoh: Candice, love her art style and how she has her jacket at her waist. I also love her personality in the anime.

Unova: Skyla and White - This is hard to decide. I really like both of them. I love Skyla's red hair. but I love the sporty look that White has, just makes her look badass.

Kalos: Aria from anime, I really love her hair and art style. I also like Serena/Y in the manga.

Overall: I am going to have to go with Aria from the anime. I really wish White would have been in the anime as I think she would look a lot better.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'll just list out who I believe are the sexist females: Jasie, Karen, Phoebe, Cynthia, Elesa, Skyla, and Viola. I would list out Whitney, Flannery, Candice, Caitlin, Lisia, and Zinnia, but I have no idea if they're 18+ or not.

hmm, well, let me think.. :P

Firstly, May is super cute I think! (Though ORAS makes her look too young)
    Dawn is very pretty too! (Personal preference over May :P)

AND I think overall and personality wise, Cynthia was amazing.
    I kinda also like Misty (not THAT much) and the Ghost Type gym leader in Sinnoh (maybe Fantina was her name?)
    Elesa is kinda nice too :)

that's all.. so yeah I think Dawn and Cynthia tie at 1st place for me, 2nd being May and 3rd being Elesa/fantina/Misty

:P
    I wouldn't call Misty, May, and Dawn "sexy" for the sake of the thread's title, due to them being underaged, and you could get in serious trouble for that, regardless if they're fictional.

Years
  • I said it once and I'll say it a million times over. Pike Queen Lucy is the sexiest of the bunch.

Spoiler:
    Good choice. Speaking of Frontier Brains, I also find Arcade Star Dahlia from Platinum attractive.
    Spoiler:

It's a shame the Hoenn Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS instead of the Battle Maison. :(
    ...Hrmm... I feel like Shelly's redesign in ORAS may have partially been inspired by Lucy, what with the dual hair color thing.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Roxie, because loli is justice.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Oh lol like I said, I said cute not sexy at all.. But I don't know many characters so I just stated that :p
    I didn't quite pay attention to the thread title.. Might just edit now thankz! (Feeling awkward now)

Years
  • Cynthia. Without a doubt. I think she has a really cute side to her underneath her stoic, bad ass appearance..... or maybe I've been reading too many CynthiaxDawn fanfictions! ;)

Years
  • Cynthia. Without a doubt. I think she has a really cute side to her underneath her stoic, bad ass appearance..... or maybe I've been reading too many CynthiaxDawn fanfictions! ;)
    I dunno how Cynthia is portrayed in fanfiction, but she definitely does have a cute side to her that shows up outside of battle. Her enthusiasm for ice cream in the anime is adorable.

151.jpg

Spoiler:

Tek

Years
  • Elesa's quite a looker. And the female Pokémon Breeder NPC from Kalos has a face I could marry.

Also, I don't know the name of that Aqua Admin in the first post, but... her.

Years
  • Elesa's quite a looker. And the female Pokémon Breeder NPC from Kalos has a face I could marry.

Also, I don't know the name of that Aqua Admin in the first post, but... her.

Omg yes Kalos Pokemon Breeder is a cutie patootie. Definite wife material.

PokemonBreeder-Female.png

Aqua Admin in the op is Shelly, as seen in the new Hoenn remakes.

Shelly.jpg

Same, random Aqua Grunt. Same...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • ^ Too bad her heart belongs to Archie.

While we're discussing NPC trainer classes, I find ORAS's female swimmers and female martial artists (forgot the actual name of the class) sexy; ditto towards XY's female breeders.

Years
  • I dunno how Cynthia is portrayed in fanfiction, but she definitely does have a cute side to her that shows up outside of battle. Her enthusiasm for ice cream in the anime is adorable.

151.jpg

Spoiler:

That is so cute! I've never seen Cynthia in the amine. :(

But Cynthia may have competition now I've seen that Kalos Pokemon Breeder!

Back