• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Wels also mentioned wanting his wife (Mrs_welsknight) whitelisted - dunno if it's possible since she's not a PC member, but we did have KD and co. added before despite that.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Wels also mentioned wanting his wife (Mrs_welsknight) whitelisted - dunno if it's possible since she's not a PC member, but we did have KD and co. added before despite that.

Yeah, it would be great if Mrs_Welsknight could be whitelisted. She's not a Pokecommunity member, but she's nothing you need to worry about. She's probably more mature than I am (well, actually, she's DEFINITELY more mature than I am... unless she's chasing sheepies).

If she can't be, I understand and it's not the end of the world... it would just be nice if she could join us occasionally since she's taken an interest in Minecraft. =)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • gunner you're lucky in that regard but like. walking to welsrail for me sucks lol. wobbu and omi and mage are p far as well. walking to heka is okay sometimes but the port doesnt come back lol. mb we could have a few stops that come all the way up the hills? or at least hit some tower basements.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • gunner you're lucky in that regard but like. walking to welsrail for me sucks lol. wobbu and omi and mage are p far as well. walking to heka is okay sometimes but the port doesnt come back lol. mb we could have a few stops that come all the way up the hills? or at least hit some tower basements.

dw I got something planned for our hills

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Guys! I've started working on the Detroit-Tower Hills subway line and we will need a lot of rails. A LOT. So if any of you could donate rails, wood or iron (also gold for powered rails, but I'm not expecting anyone to really do it, you don't have to ^_^) , I would greatly appreciate it. :3

I've put a chest for the donations next to what will be the Detroit entrance, located near Anna's sheep farm, Community Tower and my home.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We've got an abandoned mineshaft under Tower Hills- don't remember how cleared of rail it was, but I bet there's still some in there we can grab if anyone wants to go down. There's an entrance at the bottom of my two-wide cobble stairway. and access through Mine Haus. And probably a few more entrances around the hills.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I didn't even know this existed. Where is it?
    So if you stand on the south side of the ravine and look that way, there's an acacia&cobble house beyond arc's wool tower base. that's the welsrail that goes into town and stops in juno, mage, & gunner's basements before hitting the wels transit center

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Yeah, it would be great if Mrs_Welsknight could be whitelisted. She's not a Pokecommunity member, but she's nothing you need to worry about. She's probably more mature than I am (well, actually, she's DEFINITELY more mature than I am... unless she's chasing sheepies).

If she can't be, I understand and it's not the end of the world... it would just be nice if she could join us occasionally since she's taken an interest in Minecraft. =)

I don't think there should be an issue in it - Sometimes with people outside of the pokecommunity server who are linked to a PC member in the way should at least have a vote to see whether they are allowed in or not. It could also depend on the PC member, too. Anna, Mage and I would agree that she should be whitelisted, but at the end of the day it isn't our decision.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 1) As I said before: STOP LEAVING GATES OPEN. STOP LEAVING DOORS OPEN. We use both of those things for REASONS. My villagers are really flippin hard to trade with if they hide in the door room. So leave that gate shut oh my god. Also shut doors so mobs don't wander in and surprise the people who go in next that is common sense and courtesy.

2) does anyone need a horse or like four

tumblr_nha0pqw0441rqyevyo3_500.png

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yeah, it would be great if Mrs_Welsknight could be whitelisted. She's not a Pokecommunity member, but she's nothing you need to worry about. She's probably more mature than I am (well, actually, she's DEFINITELY more mature than I am... unless she's chasing sheepies).

Oh, that's not even a question, of course I can whitelist her. Its going to be a little bit of time though before I can whitelist her - I'm going to be preoccupied all day tomorrow - but I'll add her when I get the chance and VM you when it happens.

And for future reference, as owner of the server, if anyone wants to brings a friend onto the server 9/10 I'll be okay with it. Just realize that it's your responsibility if anything happens and could ultimately jeopardize your status on the server. Besides sounding scary right then though, I want everyone to have as much as possible and if it means bringing extra friends onto it then by all means it's gucci with me.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Just wanted to announce that after a lot of hard work and a lot of help from Anna, white mage, Wobbu and Juno, there is now a subway from Detroit to Tower Hills! \o/

:D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just wanted to announce that after a lot of hard work and a lot of help from Anna, welsknight, Wobbu and Juno, there is now a subway from Detroit to Tower Hills! \o/

:D

and meee

But thank you for building a subway! It'll definitely be useful. :)

also, could I be added to the member list on the first page? I'm not there under "W" for some reason.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • and meee

But thank you for building a subway! It'll definitely be useful. :)

also, could I be added to the member list in the OP? I'm not there for some reason.

Baababa, I edited my post! I am incredibly sorry! I'm too tired and got the names confused. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back