• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Was that just logging on into the server or coming through a portal?

I'm also trying to get rid of stuff outside the border, like trees and other things. So if you see some trees that have floating logs, I've been there. XD

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • thinking about renovating the nether a bit. add some rail lines and tunnels.
    anyone wanna help out? ive got rail and cobble to provide.

also woke up to resources stolen from my quarry. spent hours on a 12x12 quarry and someone just stole my redstone and coal.

anyways, will anyone be on later tonight to help with the nether renovation?

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Once I return to my usual place of residence, I'm upping and joining this server.
    I was a member of Craftrum, back in the day. *Sigh*

I should be joining around the 5th of January.
    Keep an eye out for me :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hm... Guys, I think the cases of theft are rising at an alarming rate, it's ridiculous :O

This should really be investigated soon enough :x

Also, the coal blocks Anna gave me were gone in my tower. Weirdly, if someone did take them, they didn't take my diamond blocks :x

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • YO OKAY whoever is stealing: knock it the fuck off. We are all trying to have fun, and we are all highly generous. literally if you ask for p much anything, someone will cheerfully give it to you or give you permission to take it from their stores. I don't understand why anyone would ever feel the need to steal here. And since we totally give stuff away and share resources all the time, it's honestly just a complete betrayal of trust to have anyone stealing. There are very few rules we have tbh and it's basically just don't fuck with people's stuff or property. It's ruining the fun when we're constantly on the lookout and having to reobtain resources we work hard to have at the ready. Like, someone took gunner's coal blocks? what the hell? I gave her a fuckton and would gladly give out more. Someone straight up emptied my wood chest at home. Come on, I keep that around for a reason. So I can just go out and build what vision I have without taking the time to farm it all right then. I still can't believe someone would take Zeffy's clay- we have like none of that in the world anymore. And dia from both Zeffy and Omi? what the hell if you want dia shit so bad I can give you some.

Even what you may think is the littlest thing, or if you think someone won't miss it- you fuckin' ask. That's common sense. What is wrong with you.

Once I return to my usual place of residence, I'm upping and joining this server.
    I was a member of Craftrum, back in the day. *Sigh*

I should be joining around the 5th of January.
    Keep an eye out for me :3
    This is a server with a whitelist, so you will have to provide us with your IGN! And please be patient, our only admin has a lot on his plate rn~ And I assume if you were previously part of Craftrum, that you had an older PC account? We generally want you to have 100 posts before whitelisting ya because we like people to have roots in the community. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • And sorry that I'm getting kind of aggressive about this thieving but it's really ticking me off, man. The point is that we have had a very nice lil community and we share so much and have fun with each other and suddenly there is a bad egg who is just. Not caring about the community they play with. This kind of thing is honestly the reason for the 100-post minimum to be whitelisted- we want people to have a good understanding of this community as a whole before playing with a smaller group in realtime like this. We want to have a good community and a nice, relaxing, fun space.
    And we all know I personally do not take kindly to having me&mine messed with.

o btw Veevee did you lose anything really important in the nether? like anything you can't easily replace?

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • This is a fantastic idea, in my opinion. I've just started getting really deep into Minecraft for the Xbox, and I'm buying the full version for PC as soon as I can get enough cash. Pity I haven't reached the post requirement, but it won't be long.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

so this is definitely my cat
    i can sit and unsit this cat
    but i name all of my cats after spices and the like
    who named this cat???

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • This is a fantastic idea, in my opinion. I've just started getting really deep into Minecraft for the Xbox, and I'm buying the full version for PC as soon as I can get enough cash. Pity I haven't reached the post requirement, but it won't be long.

Keep working on those posts, you got this!

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back