• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Halloween Party Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Sesshoumaru. It's Sesshoumaru. remember. It's Lord Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru Sesshoumaru Sesshoumaru.

Anyway are you on Yahoo and just invisible or are you offline, Kayleigh? I'm invisible because I don't really feel like talking to my friend who is online and his status message is: "Buzz me (my name, that I'm not reveiling), I want to talk you you!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    LOL, I'm on invisible. ^_^ I'm always on invisible because too many annoying people always send me a message when I'm not, and then I have to tolerate having to talk with them. o_o; I didn't know you were on though, so we can talk if you want! Anyways, back on topic...

What were the final plans for rules? Maybe not the strict kind, but certain ones to follow with the contests and stuff.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • The only rules I can think of are:
    -Obey all the PC rules
    -Don't make your posts all bloody and gorey and descriptive and disgusting like that
    -have fun
    -And for every egg and roll of toilet paper I find on my house I will kill whoever did it....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, and same goes for me except I'm adding toilet paper too. =_= I do not want my room covered in it. *runs off to spy on her brother and his friends to see what they're plotting*

Okay, and.. I don't know what else to talk about. ._. I've drawn my picture that I'm entering into the contest. It turned out pretty cute! Also, when will all of the avatars be posted for use? (That Moonlight, etc. will be making)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • x_x;; So many, so many posts! Can someone fill me uo on what's been happening? PC's been so fast; I can't keep up with my stressful workload from school. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay, I figured you'd get involved as soon as you learned about what was going on. ^_^ Right now we're just making plans for this Halloween party that Vito thought up. I think that there'll be some contests, stories, etc. It's supposed to be on October 31st 'til the 31st from 7:00 to Midnight.
    And if you've got any ideas then that'd be nice, or if you wanted to help with anything..

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *sends 22sa a PM*

either way... i have to go to church as Halloween is on a Friday and i'm going to fellowship just like any other Friday... but i don't realy like the stuff we're doing next week... at all. (not even bible related at all... or any intellectual matter related) So who knows... maybe i can attend my first party within 5 years.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • No its from the 30th to the 31st due to soem people not being able to get on the 31st because of trick-or-treating. Check Vito/Eusine's sig for the time.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    No its from the 30th to the 31st due to soem people not being able to get on the 31st because of trick-or-treating. Check Vito/Eusine's sig for the time.

well... ok *shreds files full of plans to attend the party*

let that Math unit exam right on Oct.31 be "cursed" (note: more offensive version intended) for life... must we get an unit exam on halloween? even if i don't really do anything to celebrate halloween nor do i believe in it... but still... that's so cruel... x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh... *edits her post*

I might go trick or treating anyways.. depends. ^_^ I don't want to miss the party, so I'll most likely stay. The first year I don't go trick or treating. ._. *cries*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Haruka said:
    Well... is this a good idea:

A temp name change for halloween. :P
    Okay, like what do you mean? Kind of our own made-up name for Halloween or what? ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I see. I didn't understand that at first. ^_^; And I've already posted on the Chain Story thread, but I don't know how well it turned out, lol.

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • yes i do!!!!!!

Vito Winstrate said:
    Thanks Kayleigh... does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do in this event (I'm marking it in the calendar).

The Halloween Party starts from 7:00 to 12:00 midnight. How's that?

i'm kayeigh's friend ashley03! i think we should have people ask other people what their fave. candy is!!!!

ciao, ashley03

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay.. Like do you mean a poll? ^_^; Maybe we can have a few, if more people have any ideas for questions...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back