• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Halloween Party Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seviper

Ssssssseviper
Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    Or even a man dressed in what looks really satonic (which he looks like a grim reaper), holding a... well whatever it is... (Oh Shadow...) XD
    *eye twitches* Don't bring up that avatar again! And its a scythe!

And make it the whole week of Halloween is a good idea since half of use will probably be getting some candy.

Oh and I'll be posting free Halloween avatars that I got from various video clips for people to use if they want to. First up: Zimmy Doomy Halloweeny Avatar Things.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah i like this idea it deff sounds like fun i could also make some Halloween Avatars if ya want ! :) XD wow my B-day is Sunday pretty close to halloween XD

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • First of all remember we are all not in the same time zone, so 7:00 - 12:00 would exclude people depending on the time zone. I think we should extend the time from 8:00 eastern standard time to 4:00 eastern standard time, so people on the west coast get a late night chance to get on, at 4 am its not late in california.

Also I think we should have a costume contest, who can dress a pokemon in the best costume, either draw it or edit a picture. I have a good idea for mine.

Its a shame we can't have a real party, hey maybe when everyone is over 18, we can all drive cross county and have a big pokemon party. Until then,

The halloween story idea is a good one, but i think a lot of people won't do it cuz its so close to halloween, so I think we can get more people to do it, if we limit it to a short story 500 words, and no more, 500 words or less, that makes it quick and challanging to write a good pokemon halloween story in only 500 words. Also it might be neat to make the story go along with the pokemon picture we edit?

WE need to decide soon what were doing, we should have a poll, sun or mon, and the top ideas win.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I think it should just be for rest of the month, stating now or tomorrow because of time zones and Trick-Or-Treating. Eusine will have to decide on this since its his party.

I had another idea, let's make a Halloween Chain Story, a Pokemon one and a non-Pokemon one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, your birthday is on the 26th Moonlight? That's my mom's birthday. ^_^; Mine's the 23rd. *cough*today*cough* (Lol, J/K! ;P)

Okay, nice avatars Shadow! I like the idea of making a chain story.. and the costume idea. Should the characters we draw only be Pok?mon, or humans too? (Because I'm much better at humans than creatures. >_>)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Alright. ^_^ That time's fine by my schedule. What did you think about the assignments idea? I figured it might help us, so that some people could work on a certain thing seperately, and get it done faster... *shrugs*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah that would be good having certain people do certain things. And the time is fine for me, let's just see if anyone complains about it still...

And when do you want to start the chain stories? Now or when the party starts? I don't think there would be enough time for it to get good if we started it at the party.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I agree. Starting a chain story like that takes a lot of time to start, and get interesting. I think we should start it soon! But.. are we just going to have all of the different things on this thread? It might get a bit crowded and confusing then, with one person posting a fan fic and the next replying with a picture they've drawn.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • No the stories will most likely get their own threads in the Fan-Fiction section. Like I said: Make a Pokemon related one and a non-Pokemon related one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, I'm sure one of you would be better off making the thread, since I'm terrible at fan fictions, lol. ._." I noticed that there already is a Halloween picture contest, though. What do we do about that?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I say put the threads in teh correct place and sticky them there.

And I'll have to go check out the existant Halloween contest to see if it will contradict with this one. If so then we'll just make the current one part of the party or just forget about a party contest.

Edit: I just looked and it ends he 27th (Monday) and you can only do Pokemon related pictures so we should be able to do one if the deadline is the 31st and it can be anything and not only Pokemon.

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Look at my edit for my ideas on the contest, and ithe chain story should go in Other Fan-Fic + Role Play but no one goes there much so we might be able to get permission to have it here in Other Chat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess we can wait for a mod to answer our question about making a new thread... Since it's related to this topic then we might be allowed to have it here in Other Chat, but I don't know...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We'll stick it here during the event, and then after it is over move them to their correct places.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • That sounds good. Eusine said he'll make the threads later since he had to go to school.

The online list is seriously messed up...It says he is still online when he left about 10 minutes ago and he has dial-up so he can't leave the window open all day....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think it's because he didn't click 'Log Out' when he left. Once he's been inactive for 15 minutes though, he'll appear offline. Anyways, I'm sick right now, so I may have to get off soon if I start feeling worse. ._. Dumb sickness. But until then, let's finish on with plans! ^_^ What time do you think Vito will post the threads? Because then I could probably come on and start working on a few of my things for the contests, etc...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • It could be from around 2:00AM to around 10:00AM or from around 4:30PM to about 6:15PM. All times Eastern US Standard Time.

I hope you feel better soon Kayleigh. It was terrible when I pnemonia a few weeks ago and had to stay in the hospital for 4 days and missed 11 days of school and had a ton of make-up work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thanks! ^_^ I won't have to worry about make-up work though, since I'm homeschooled. *laughs evily* My mom's too concerned to be thinking about work right now. The only disadvantage of this is that it was right on my birthday. o_o; Nobody's giving me a break, either... They're making me wait until I'm better before we do anything fun, or until I can open my presents. T-T But you were really in the hospital? It must've been bad then...

I don't think I could stay up until 2:00 a.m., so I'll stick to coming here at 6:00 p.m., lol. ^_^ Do you think making links to a few free avatars would be a good idea? Just as an extra fun thing. (Ooh! Or they could have a banner/avatar making contest. The best one would win! How's that?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back